sana.abraham thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Sandy_01

buts i understands everythings😳😆

is hopes yours nots teachings others hows tos understands its

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am agree with u all!But I am hurted by Kripa's behaviour...I like old Kripa verymuch...She lefted me.. 😭
Maan-Diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.abraham

if Kripa suspected Mishty and knew she was upto no good..then why didnt Kripa suspect Mishty during the Sheetal case?....why would she switch base and start suspecting her husband then?.it makes sense no?..Mishty enters...sooner or later..Angad get accused for rape?..ding ding ding

Angad yes i agree did not take money from Avantika..but Avantika at that time was a killer and a mother who wanted to kill him...thats not ego..thats hate..why did Kripa hate Mishty again?..oh yes because Mishtys brother is a psycho now because of Kripa and Angad and because Angad used Mishty several times?...😕

Angad then took money from his friend who was offering..anybody would take money from their friend..Kripa didnt even know the situation with the money..why did she even complain later on😆...instead of just being happy her kid was saved

She didn't suspect mishty because at that point she was only thinking about her husband and her so called best friend and the rape case, kripa has always suspected mishty once she entered once again mayhem began

If that was hate he should of put it aside and took the money in order to save the baby, ego once again

Pritvit turning psycho is not kripas fault, only his and his obsesiveness

Taking money form mishty angad knew that it would hurt kripa so he should of thought about that first
sana.abraham thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuch kuch hota

But if he believed in his love so much he should of never switched the repots, if there love is as strong as they think they would have been able to deal with it, by switching the reports it makes him look guilty, as if he is trying to hide something,

Angad rapping kripa was never proven people are still confused at that,

Okay I'll give that to you, he didn't rape her, but he was about to until eh saw her face, if he could almost do it to his wife that he loves what's different then to somebody that eh hates,

The love avantika has is for a long lost son which she could do anything or indoor to regain his trust, and karticks is of a brothers, which is totally different to one of a wife

yeah i agree changing reports look like someones trying to hide something..but Angad did it because when was he believed?...theres no strenght in their love atleast not for me..i  mean if someone can change reports because he's that sure his wife doesnt believe him..shows something..Kripa should think "why doesnt my husband think i believe him..that hes doing so much to proove his innocence"..not "uh oh he changed reports..he must have raped her"...rape is sexual force..not particuarly out of Anger..but sexual frustration..Angad showed no signs of it....Angad hated Sheetal so much that he wants to see her gone from his life..he wouldnt keep her hanging after raping her..and knowing everything he does to Sheetal gets to his wife..it makes no sense in raping Sheetal to begin with..thats just more of a risk..rape also doesnt just happen..its a ongoing process..saying Angad is short tempered thus raped Sheetal doesnt click..short tempered people cant continue on with sexual activity to such an extent..it takes the works of a planned and thorough psycho...it makes more sense getting paranoid about your wife not believing you..because it happened before..nobody believed his innocence..and this time..giving up and waiting for things to be prooved..would be waste of time..and episodes

buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

well said rajni but janti ho na kuch log kabhi nahi sudhar sakte aur phir eak aurat hi aurat ki dushman hoti hai yah bhi sahi hai

Monu.. we are talking abt fictional characters in this forum.. so who will be dushman of Kripa.. make it direct if u wanna say anything😆
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

I am agree with u all!But I am hurted by Kripa's behaviour...I like old Kripa verymuch...She lefted me.. 😭

Kripa even told me tht she have losted Rakshu
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: buttercup

Monu.. we are talking abt fictional characters in this forum.. so who will be dushman of Kripa.. make it direct if u wanna say anything😆

dont worry i am not talking for you all😆

Maan-Diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.abraham

yeah i agree changing reports look like someones trying to hide something..but Angad did it because when was he believed?...theres no strenght in their love atleast not for me..i  mean if someone can change reports because he's that sure his wife doesnt believe him..shows something..Kripa should think "why doesnt my husband think i believe him..that hes doing so much to proove his innocence"..not "uh oh he changed reports..he must have raped her"...rape is sexual force..not particuarly out of Anger..but sexual frustration..Angad showed no signs of it....Angad hated Sheetal so much that he wants to see her gone from his life..he wouldnt keep her hanging after raping her..and knowing everything he does to Sheetal gets to his wife..it makes no sense in raping Sheetal to begin with..thats just more of a risk..rape also doesnt just happen..its a ongoing process..saying Angad is short tempered thus raped Sheetal doesnt click..short tempered people cant continue on with sexual activity to such an extent..it takes the works of a planned and thorough psycho...it makes more sense getting paranoid about your wife not believing you..because it happened before..nobody believed his innocence..and this time..giving up and waiting for things to be prooved..would be waste of time..and episodes

He was believed the first time sheetal accused him at he hospital openly, kripa trusted him and stood by him,

Changing the repot changed everything in the eyes of kripa that was anagd own fault

She even went over to sheetals house and said that she trusted her husband

sana.abraham thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuch kuch hota

She didn't suspect mishty because at that point she was only thinking about her husband and her so called best friend and the rape case, kripa has always suspected mishty once she entered once again mayhem began

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

If that was hate he should of put it aside and took the money in order to save the baby, ego once again

Pritvit turning psycho is not kripas fault, only his and his obsesiveness

Taking money form mishty angad knew that it would hurt kripa so he should of thought about that first

my point exactly..what women gets so easily off track??..if you suspect Mishty..then suspect the fact that all this could be happening because of her..its so easy to come to that conclusion really..rather than choosing sides between a "friend" and husband..and visiting peons..ofcourse all this comes later...taking marriage vows doesnt mean to be with each other during good tmes only..during hard times..its supposed that both wife/husband will stick my each other..no matter what..which is not Kripas case....but if you suspect someone anyway..then why not suspect them all the way...what was she suspecting Mishty for anyway?..if not this?..obviously that Mishty would come ruin her life with Angad..and helllloooo...RAPE CASE???..ruining life???...ahh

Prithvi is psycho because of Angad Kripa..Kripa was his one day..the next day..she wasnt..then the day after..she was his..but loved Angad secretly..then openly..then bla bla bla..😕..again Kripa causing mental torture which resulted into a guy going psycho...this happened with Prithvi from day one..agreed nobody told Kripa about the engagement scene the first time..and i was with her about not agreeing to it..the first time she refused..but then..she fell under everyones words..put Angad to the back seat and agreed..then came down and chickened out again..thats so much trauma just from that one incident for Prithvi..because it wasnt even his fauly..it was Nainas...Angad coming back as Zaib and torturing Prithvi more..was the strawberry to the cake

taking Mishty's money even though "kripa" might not like it..is no big deal...Avantika again, was sought to be a criminal for Angad...whos money would anyone take a criminals or someone  your wife isnt comfortable with?...😆