Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

It starts with that really cute dialogue 

If we're one, its the same thing, if I save myself or u"  (it sounds crap in english but in hindi, its really cute). He again proposes, the same way as the first time. Vari Vari plays in the background. My video is messed up but I'm assuming she says yes. 

Arjun's phone rings as they are about to hug/romance. Its dadi and Arjun tells her that Lakshmi won (money vs love). Dadi sings in happiness. 

Arjun is about to take her home but she stops.

Lakshmi: what will happen with Arjun Agnihotri. Isn't it strange that I waited for him for 10 years and when he told me he loves me, I was already loving someone else.

Arjun: Yeah, he'll be heart broken, AND he's my boss. I'm sure to get fired.

Lakshmi feels guilty...

Arjun: Chill, I was kidding. Don't worry, I'll take care of it.

Lakshmi smiles and they leave.

At Saraswati's, someone's at the door but when she opens it there's only a letter. Someone put 1 lakh in the bank account and threatens. I didn't get the whole thing...

Arjun-Lakshmi at home

Everyone sends Lakshmi inside but before leaving she apologizes to Dadi for making the family worry for her. 

Everyone gathers around Arjun (purvi is inside listening)

Dadi: Now you see that I have more experience and intelligence than your mom!

Arjun: Of course you do. You are older than her.

Dadi: Did u call me old?

Arjun: I'm complimenting you... And then he thanks her.

Then everyone congratulates Arjun and Ajay tell him that now its time to party. He teases Arjun that how he handled all of this [Lakshmi-Arjun drama].  Purvi is happy but sad at the same time. 

Dadi asks about her reaction to finding the truth about the identity and Arjun reveals he hasn't told her yet. He wants to reveal it after fulfilling all of her dreams (stupid..thats a never ending list!!) Well dadi is proud of him!

Saraswati's husband takes her inside and tells her not to worry... TOO LATE!!

Dadi: You can fill her wishes as Arjun too

Arjun: As Arjun they'll be filled but as Ajay she'll know she didn't make the wrong choice.

Lakshmi tells bua the same and that Arjun's her bachpan ka zidd and Ajay is her true love. Her bua is an @$$ trying to make her turn away from love! But no worries, Lakshmi is tells her feelings.

Vishal makes Saraswati drink water and calm down. He's writing an article that could hurt rich people but he doesn't care. Saraswati supports him. (think it may be agnihotri that's doing this)

Ajay is going home. Arjun sees Lakshmi. Lakshmi calls Arjun and Ajay gets confused because he is still Arjun. She wants to talk to Arjun (real Ajay).

Precap: Lakshmi got Real Arjun a bike and Real Arjun feels guilty.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirdd.coolChasmis_31Nupsdipscuty_kvaishali667ayaniie-chan..Naina..LuvAbhiyaarjuhi--ANGEL--In-Sanity-Trivl0veyxTimaxBazingaa-Muskii-bones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MLTAK WU 2/10/12" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chasmis_31

Chasmis_31

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU!

NIDHI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
awesome update

brainychild92

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

If we're one, its the same thing, if I save myself or u yeah, it sounds better & more meanin'ful in hindi,I felt like a lot of dialogue killed the romance with english terms y'day & today wasn't that bad. 

Loved their nok-jhok, him teasin' her about Arjun bein' heartbroken & firin' him..oooh~ also loved his smile throughout!!...Ajay & Dadi were too good!! Ajay teasin' Arjun was cute~ I'm sad that Ajay will now leave!! Cry

You also found Bua annoyin'!! *Hi5*

Thanks for the WU!!Smile 

It was a beautiful episode, although I should just be enjoyin' it, it feels soo unreal as if somethin' bad will happen like Arjun wantin' to still stay Ajay, I have bad feeling about that!Ouch

Lookin' forward to tomorrow after seein' the precap!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolbrainychild92

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

If we're one, its the same thing, if I save myself or u yeah, it sounds better & more meanin'ful in hindi,I felt like a lot of dialogue killed the romance with english terms y'day & today wasn't that bad. 

Loved their nok-jhok, him teasin' her about Arjun bein' heartbroken & firin' him..oooh~ also loved his smile throughout!!...Ajay & Dadi were too good!! Ajay teasin' Arjun was cute~ I'm sad that Ajay will now leave!! Cry

Thanks for the WU!!Smile 

It was a beautiful episode, although I should just be enjoyin' it, it feels soo unreal as if somethin' bad will happen like Arjun wantin' to still stay Ajay, I have bad feeling about that!Ouch

lol were we the only ones? haha.. i was like dude, she's in love and all u could see is money? isn't that what you would've preferred--a man not his wallet!       but ya, something bad is gonna happen.. i mean arjun's gonna feel guilty as she's spending money on him... well, we'll see..lol

thank you everyone for liking and commenting. it makes it all the worthwhile to update!

ayaniie-chan

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

Thanks for the WU!!Smile 

lol were we the only ones? haha.. i was like dude, she's in love and all u could see is money? isn't that what you would've preferred--a man not his wallet!       but ya, something bad is gonna happen.. i mean arjun's gonna feel guilty as she's spending money on him... well, we'll see..lol

thank you everyone for liking and commenting. it makes it all the worthwhile to update!

No, I think EVERY ArMi-ian should have found her annoyin' then. It was nice to see her sayin' that she still dreams of bein' rich but with Ajay whom she loves! I just wish Arjun tells her soon! Or Purva might!!..everytime she says she'll back off, she changes her heart! 

brainychild92

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Wu , I missed the episode !!Clap

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update

brainychild92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.