Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
The precap scene...then mohan eating ice cream LOL...then ice cream fall on his nose and his hand...kids and megha laugh so muchLOL Megha laughing very sweetly Big smile  Mohan also laugh like sweetu bachaLOL mohan looking Monu bacchaLOL Day Dreamingicecream thodi dadhi pe bhi lag gaiLOLi really fall in love mohan's this lookHeart  ohhh so cute nazar na lage monu ko kisi kiLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eOlmuWH0QE

Edited by Laher26 - 10 February 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalmkaplove_arnavgondiberkeMTheBestsp87-Swetha-cutegirl94ulakminiQueenAnnie18Piya.D-RD-MicronAllbut1-Khush-bablinishaMR21Smeera123chucklebuddysparklingeyes18myprideRafzaanyakunat-Prashu-sun-naaaaaaaaapennu55shobhakhusi_*kavya.bAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo Monu Become Bacha so cute:))" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Awww Mohan <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MohanKiRaadha-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
LOLLL Oh Mohan...what a cute promo...loved the bit in the end with his pained smile back when Megha starts laughing...haha

Thanks for the vid, Laher!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishal-MohanKiRaadha-

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Amisha dear..Hug
Thanks a lot for the promo WU and YT link..Hug
MegHan in the promo..Embarrassed Haiyee..Blushing
Mohan is too cute in promo..Day Dreaming and Megha laughing is simply..Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Smeera123-MohanKiRaadha-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Cute promo! Thanks for sharing. 

So everyone enjoying monu's icecream eating act. Addu too enjoying this. Megha is sweetly laughing at him and looking at him like he is some small kid. 

When i saw the precap, i was thinking whether such scene will come. I was even thinking if it was IcecreamCone, icecream will flow more, but Icecream bar is also not easy to handle. I forget if you are not expert in Icecream eating, then any icecream can get smeared around the mouth atleast. 

Edited by subhas123 - 10 February 2012 at 7:56pm

-MohanKiRaadha-

cutegirl94

Goldie

cutegirl94

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo dear! I just loved Mohan ki smile! awwwiieess adorable! Bechara LOL

-MohanKiRaadha-

sparklingeyes

IF-Rockerz

sparklingeyes

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
LOLLL Oh Mohan...what a cute promo

-MohanKiRaadha-

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Cute promo! Thanks for sharing. 

So everyone enjoying monu's icecream eating act. Addu too enjoying this. Megha is sweetly laughing at him and looking at him like he is some small kid. 

When i saw the precap, i was thinking whether such scene will come. I was even thinking if it was IcecreamCone, icecream will flow more, but Icecream bar is also not easy to handle. I forget if you are not expert in Icecream eating, then any icecream can get smeared around the mouth atleast. 

mohan always in hurry mood.LOL like kisi ko Bahoo ko Rikhsa me bhaga na ho LOL..kisi ke ghar ja kar uski bahoo maang na hoLOL.,etc ... ab ice cream thodi pata he use kon ka raha he use.LOL...mohan ice cream Aaise fast kha raha he jaise ice cream kahi bhaag jaayegi LOL...jaise bache karte he...to ab itna fast khane ki try karoge to gir hi jaayegiLOL

55shobha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.