Afsar Bitiya

Kind of Disappointed with the Precap

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode we saw Krishna apologizing for DC for the reason that she thought what she did was wrong and also she asked BS not to help her anymore as she will do it on her own without anyones help. But then y is she taking the same route to get training.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Zarmeen I was exactly thinking d same . When she aplogised 2 DC then why she again doing d same thing ? n If she had 2 do i tht again then why did she aplogised 2 DC n told him d truth ? 

Actually I m disappointed by 2dy's epi yaar. They r more then limit focussing on krishna n her family . I m not against of it n I love their family as well . but yaar Why they r wasting d episodes n scenes just by showing same n similar type of thngs again n again . They already showed their family bonding in detail so now If they show it in whole episode then it looks like repeated . Instead of showing tht They can focus on DBPS family elaborating their scenes . Today They showed not more impact of BS coming 2 TTS n all . They could have shown such a brilliant n awosome scene related 2 dis . They could have shown d confronatation also b/w d Bros in detail but they didn't. I m seriously not getting tht why they totallyy sidelined a  male lead's family upto dis extent ? Even tht Pinky family is seen more then DBPS family . 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Zarmeen I was exactly thinking d same . When she aplogised 2 DC then why she again doing d same thing ? n If she had 2 do i tht again then why did she aplogised 2 DC n told him d truth ? 

Actually I m disappointed by 2dy's epi yaar. They r more then limit focussing on krishna n her family . I m not against of it n I love their family as well . but yaar Why they r wasting d episodes n scenes just by showing same n similar type of thngs again n again . They already showed their family bonding in detail so now If they show it in whole episode then it looks like repeated . Instead of showing tht They can focus on DBPS family elaborating their scenes . Today They showed not more impact of BS coming 2 TTS n all . They could have shown such a brilliant n awosome scene related 2 dis . They could have shown d confronatation also b/w d Bros in detail but they didn't. I m seriously not getting tht why they totallyy sidelined a  male lead's family upto dis extent ? Even tht Pinky family is seen more then DBPS family . 

Yaar Moni I was upset today. Male lead family tu dour ki baat hai male lead has only 2 seconds of scenes everyday. It i s kind of getting annoying now
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Your Rite.. Also there Not Showing Any PriShna And PinTy Alone, Pinky And Pintu Alone Scene Today..Mainly I Only Watching This For Kinshuk And Shivshakti...

Zarmeen me n rachu 2 r annoyed . yaar they seriously r wasting kinshuk's talent , H shld get wht he deserves . He is not there just 2 romance or coming in pinky's dreams . Only 2 sec ??? I mean HELLO He is Main lead yaar . Atleast he shld be in more then half epi if not full . Unn teen bandaro ka bhi use jaada screenspace hai . Very Very DISAPPOINTED. I hope they don't drag dis interview track so much n DBPS kaa char open ho . I m sure if kinshuk had chosen dis role then there  shld be something in d char . We have 2 wait but yaar kitna wait . He is my daily dose yaar n 2 see star like him only for 2 mins or sec is just 2 much ðŸ˜¡

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
They Should Focus More On The Three Lead Of The Show, Kinshuk N Shivshakti N Mitali..When I Starting This Show I Thought There Mainly Focus On Lead, But No There Not Doing That...So Disappointing About Kinshuk and Shivshakti Role.They Character Look So Dull And Nothing Fun To See...They Should Spice There Character And Show Something Fun. KinAkti You Rock The Show...
Love Both Of Your Expression Mind-Blowing..Hope To See More More Scene Of You Both In The Upcoming Episodes...
zarmeeno thumbnail

Zarmeen me n rachu 2 r annoyed . yaar they seriously r wasting kinshuk's talent , H shld get wht he deserves . He is not there just 2 romance or coming in pinky's dreams . Only 2 sec ??? I mean HELLO He is Main lead yaar . Atleast he shld be in more then half epi if not full . Unn teen bandaro ka bhi use jaada screenspace hai . Very Very DISAPPOINTED. I hope they don't drag dis interview track so much n DBPS kaa char open ho . I m sure if kinshuk had chosen dis role then there  shld be something in d char . We have 2 wait but yaar kitna wait . He is my daily dose yaar n 2 see star like him only for 2 mins or sec is just 2 much ðŸ˜¡

Moni I exctly said the same thing to Rach yesterday when we were chatting on FB. Kay I feel Kinshuk never gets his due aur iss mein tu hadd hee kar di. 2 sec of him everyday that is like aarghhh.
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Moni I exctly said the same thing to Rach yesterday when we were chatting on FB. Kay I feel Kinshuk never gets his due aur iss mein tu hadd hee kar di. 2 sec of him everyday that is like aarghhh.

Zarmeen I don't know why yaar but I always feel tht Kinshuk is always is teken granted . woh kuch bolta nahi hai iska matlab yeh toh nahi tht U keep on using him n his popularity just for TRP. n This is reallyy 2 much . Kinshuk just for 2 sec ?? This is such a big insult 2 a star like kinshuk. ðŸ˜¡ . I seriously wish Ct's wake up soon isse pehle ki der ho jaaye . 
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree I felt exactly the same. 😊
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nivren123

I agree I felt exactly the same. 😊

Me too.  I don't get why she would do it again after confessing and subsequently apologizing.  What was the point in doing that?

The only thing I can think of is that the DC saab may say he already knew she was listening in as she had told him, but I don't know how that would help matters as she did it again anyway.