Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hi guys. Hope you all are doing well. So just yesterday I got promoted to become a BollyCurry writer. At the same time I am also a Crazy Creative. Therefore I'll have a lot of responsibilities towards those two sections. I'll still be here to update, however, I'll probably only be able to update 1 or 2 days. Visha will need help. So if we could have couple of back up updaters to fill in for us whenever we can't update that would be greatly greatly appreciated. Your updates do not necessarily have to be as detailed as ours as long as you cover the main points of the episode. Please let us know if you're willing to help. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

-Cutiepie Rani-

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 27 February 2012 at 10:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lil_tweetPriyyanka-Nirvana-aarcha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Updaters Needed!- Please Read" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Yes friends, as Rani mentioned. We do need backup updaters who can help in incase me or Rani have trouble in updating. As most of you all know, i started work in January and i am not as free as i used to be unless i have public holidays. Videos are only out at 11pm (Malaysian Time) and by the time i watch and finish the updates is 12am and i rush to bed as i need to wake up by 7am for work. I will also still be doing the update on Tue and Thu but we do need backup updaters who can lend a helping hands in case me or Rani are unable to do the updates. Your cooperation is very much needed Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyyankaJyoti21aarcha

Jyoti21

IF-Rockerz

Jyoti21

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Wish i could  help guys but by the time video are out i am  in school

-VishaD-Priyyanka-Nirvana-

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

First of all Rani dee...congrats on new promotion...you rock...

I can be the backup updater...I am in USA...will need to watch videos first then i can write the update...

Visha di, please vouch for me and say that you know i have a good talent in writing and i can do the update with details...

For rani and visha dee...anything for you guys...Big smile

lil_tweet-VishaD-Priyyanka

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: Thanks a lot Jyoti. Really appreciate that a lot. Its alright Smile

@Pooja : OMG, loving u even more. Yeah, even i normally have to watch the video and do the updates. In the case any of us could not do or need update, i shall pass you the link where you can watch to do the update Smile Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyyankaPooja05

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

@Jyoti: Thanks a lot Jyoti. Really appreciate that a lot. Its alright Smile

@Pooja : OMG, loving u even more. Yeah, even i normally have to watch the video and do the updates. In the case any of us could not do or need update, i shall pass you the link where you can watch to do the update Smile Hug

Visha di...mujhe itna na pyaar karo ki mujhe apke pyaar ki adadat pard jaye...aur aisa na ho ki iss pyaar ke bina jeena mushquil ho jaye...LOL

Aapke liye or rani dee ke humhai jaan bhi kum hai...I will do the update whenever you need me to do...i am available every day...Big smile
I want to play my part and want to bring our YMGGK on top...you know my resolution dee...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-Priyyanka

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
So sweet dear. So from now on, you are officially our Backup Updater for YMGGK Wink

deadly-kiss

deadly-kiss

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
halo,

i can do it... im in class until 10 am and then im free until 1pm... i can do it... just pm me whenever :)

aleeha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top