Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

interview with hussain...

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:33am | IP Logged
this is an old interview
mayb u ave read it before n im sorry if it has been already posted in the forum cuz i cant remember it
the interview is really gud umm.. i mean hussains replies so i just posted it here
i hope there is no problem Embarrassed

Bachelor of the fortnight

Hussain Kunwaranjanwalla

He is a Shah Rukh Khan fan. But women addicted to the tube are huge fans of this dimpled man. Meet Hussain Kunwaranjanwalla, the Chirag of Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Khabhi Bahu Thi, Sumeet of Kumkum and Arjun of Krishna Arjun. "I'd love to be what Arjun is in Krishna Arjun but I know I cannot," confesses Hussain the hottest and the cutest eligible bachelor on the tube right now. Hussain has worked his way up the ladder. He started with performing for college plays and than playing the lead in a serial called Aashirwaad on Zee around four years back, to now being one of the most sought after actors in television. For a man who once dreamt of being a pilot, there must be no regrets at all. Thanks to his popularity on TV, he is anyways flying high.

Date of birth: 12 October 1977

Motto in life: Live and let live. It is an attitude that everyone should adopt if they want to make it big in life. There is no point holding a grudge against someone. Life is too short to make enemies.

Acting: Was never a career option but after being appreciated for my performance in college plays, I decided to give acting a shot.

What has worked in my favour:

Being down-to-earth. This approach has helped me a lot to be what I am.

On relationships:

Understanding the other person selflessly and without any expectations is very important for any relationship to survive, whether it is a husband and wife relationship or just a simple friendship. Compatibility is also very important. There is no point if the person you are going to get married too or spend the rest of your life with is not someone with whom you would want to share your day's happenings.

What attracts me to a girl:

What would attract me most would be her nature. I hate girls who throw temper tantrums or are too stylish in their approach to life. A girl with a sweet smile, long hair, wheatish complexion and a little weight would attract me instantly. Hussain's first crush was a schoolmate of his but he admits that it was more than a crush as he had developed an infatuation for her for quite some time only to realize later that it was not meant to be.

The most romantic holiday:

An evening somewhere alone on an island with my beloved, but that is just a fantasy and I know by no means that can be a reality.

I am close to: I am very close to my elder brother Quaid. I'm a very 'family' person. Rather than partying and clubbing he says I would instead prefer a day or two in an isolated place. I love to be surrounded by the greenery of nature's beauty.

Food that I love:

Favourite is chicken, but I have to avoid now to stay in shape.

Music that I love:

Hindi music but when it comes to English, I only like slow, soft and mushy numbers.

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Yeah its an old interview but not so old.I think this interview was on

1st Feb 2005 in indiatimes .

Anyways  thnx for sharingWink

taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged

LOLthanx a lot 4 sharing the interview with us .

i never read this interview b4 so thanx again.

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thanx damsel! Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top