Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow u r absolutely correct!!!!!! i was waiting for this scene only...it made me jump in  joy!!!!!! the hug made cry and smile at the same time⭐️
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

Reemz : I knew you would have already made a topic... just watched the epi and so wanted to make a topic on the scene...man I couldnt hold back my tears...the whole epi was great overall...I liked how Vadheras have realized their galti and dadaji himself went to rishikesh...and uff finally the Behnas hugged...thank god they didnt stretch this track for too long..so coming back to the scene...I think they dont need any words...their eyes said it all and the way manoo touched her Di to realize that she is for real was sooo emotional...I am at my college and I managed to shed a tear without anyone noticing it...I just couldnt hold it back...ahh thank you CVS for such a balanced epi...there was a Behna scene, a Virika scene as well as Virmaan scene...

I actually like the fast pace of the epi today...I thought that they will stretch the rishikesh epi till monday but I am glad they ended the epi with Behnas HUG...I can be at peace now over the weekend!! πŸ˜³

what she saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and LOVE the Friends analogyπŸ˜› Phoebe is like awesome sauce
Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
You know, for me the best part was when Mannu said "Aap se apna mere is duniya mein koi nahi hai" That line defines these two for me. They might have a crowd of people around them, but they still need just one person to live. Each other. Gosh Reemz, I cant even imagine one without the other!!!
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reemz...πŸ€— really wanted a topic like this one...πŸ˜ƒ
the JM scene stole my heart ...mannu opening the door...jeevika standing speechless...words werent enough 4 her to describe what actually she was feeling...mannu all in shock n touched J to see if she was really standign there...J holding mannu's hand n mking her believe its true...im here...n then the hug...😍 JM touches my heart eachtime they show up together...the best sisters in the world...πŸ‘πŸΌ

one thing that i really love about them is that...they dont ave those EGO issues...eachtime they make a  mistake..they come n apologize n the next moment they r just as if nothing has ever happened...love this abt JM...❀️
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am just tempted to comment after viewing today's and yesterday's episode. Just too moved by Krystal & Nia's performance. Being a new viewer, i haven't really watched previous scenes portraying two sisters' chemistry. I think for me, today's and yesterday's scene accurately depicted the title- Ek Hazaron Main Meri Behna Hai. The way Jeevika & Manvi cote over phone yeaterday and how Manvi was quick enough to know that her sister was struggling to talk due to her uncontrolled emotions & guilt; and instead of saying anything, she gave her her space. She allowed her to let it out and somewhere due to the fact that they can understand each other without talking- words are not needed to express feelings and yesterday- Tears did the talking & said the unsaid what probably wouldnt have been portrayed so well if they had talked. 
Jeevika- I could sense her being proud of her little sister, at same the guilt that she wasn't able to understand her and it took someone else (Inder) to point that out to her. She felt ashamed that she couldnt fulfill what was expected of her- trust for Manvi. 

But for some reason, I don't blame Jeevika- yes her way of talking to Manvi was rude but she was in situation where she felt her loyalties were for her in laws especially being new in the family. Yes I would have rather had CVs to show a scene where Jeevika would tell Manvi that she understands her & her efforts for Inder Chachu but seeing the situation, it would be best for her to leave as of now till everything cools off. Deep down she knew Manvi wasn't creating problems but just the way she saw things after coming from honeymoon, she reacted that way. Viren did that too but later he understood Manvi's point & which is why he encourged Jeevika to talk to Manvi. 
Manvi on the orher hand- Hurt was vivid in her eyes too but she knew that Jeevika is in such situation that she needs to pick sides and more than her rude behaviour, what hurt Mani was the fact Jeevika forbid her from talking or being in touch- Manvi needed to talk to her regaress of what happened and especially she needed Jeevika to see her off as she left house. 

So yesterday, seeing that Jeevika called was enough of a sign for Manvi that they have known the truth & that Jeevika wants to talk to her. She didn't need her apology- she just needed her to be with her- to be in touch with her through phone- and go back to normal selves. Love between two of them spoke volumes yesterday- Jeevika being older one still patted her lightly that she stopped talking just merely on her insistence and Manvi being the younger one respecting her stand and following her instructions despite being hurt. I would also say that in future as well, just to save troubles and creating problems between themselves, Manvi needs to step back a little from affairs of Vadera mansion. Because although she was proven right this time. anything happens again- Vaderas (Dada Ji, Swamini) will be quick enough to jump to conclusion and put Manvi at fault. Jeevika can't keep on taking sides & hurt people on either party- ultimately she will get hurt the most! 

And finally coming to today's episode- No words! I just felt saying- I wish I had a older sister like Jeevika; I could feel the warmth of their relationship. From wishing valentines to her sister and Jiju to actually meeting Jeevika- everything was in sync! That glow on her face while talking to her sister and Jiju over the phone to wish Valentines was giving every indication how happy she is after all the misunderstanding that got cleared. Later Jeevika did an amazing job in the scene when she met Beeji- her eyes searching for one and only- Manvi! And the moment where both stood there looking at each other- eyes and tears did all the talking!The way Manvi touched Jeevika to feel her presence to ensure she wasn't dreaming was amazing. She pleaded to Jeevika to not apologize at all and the way she confirmed her feelings that she knows Jeevika loves her the most and most amazing dialouge- I have no one else in this world beside you- she meant that word by word! And Manvi was right- for her Jeevika is her valentine- they are inseparable! At times, they remind of Sadhna & Ragini of Bidaai & their sisterly bond BUT I feel this one totally different on a different scale- there could be similarities how sisters are bonded and their love for each other is beyond anything but as per terms of acting and chemistry, I feel Krystal & Nia are really living each minute of their scene- and this is called acting! As much as I love Krystal & Karan's chemistry, I adore Krystal & Nia's chemistry and their unconditional love for each other as sisters! 

Sorry for such detailed and time consuming response, but I really wanted to share my views being a new viewer and what I have noticed so far in the show! Thanks :)
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^LOVED reading that and everyones views! Will be back promptly with the replies!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushnav

You know, for me the best part was when Mannu said "Aap se apna mere is duniya mein koi nahi hai" That line defines these two for me. They might have a crowd of people around them, but they still need just one person to live. Each other. Gosh Reemz, I cant even imagine one without the other!!!

Nicely put! No matter who comes in to their life, they will always take the No.1 spot in each other's hearts. Jeevika is very much in love and happily married to Viren but the way Manvi effects her, no-one can. Similarly, even when Manvi falls in love with Virat he will still remain secondary to her because JM are like oxygen to each other. They can love others but they need each other for their own existence. Ahhh the cheesiness!πŸ˜›
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushiroxx

reemz...πŸ€— really wanted a topic like this one...πŸ˜ƒ
the JM scene stole my heart ...mannu opening the door...jeevika standing speechless...words werent enough 4 her to describe what actually she was feeling...mannu all in shock n touched J to see if she was really standign there...J holding mannu's hand n mking her believe its true...im here...n then the hug...😍 JM touches my heart eachtime they show up together...the best sisters in the world...πŸ‘πŸΌ

one thing that i really love about them is that...they dont ave those EGO issues...eachtime they make a  mistake..they come n apologize n the next moment they r just as if nothing has ever happened...love this abt JM...❀️

I know some expected Manvi to be angry at Jeevika but I don't think it would have been in her character to do that. Yes she has got miffed at Jeevika before but that's more when the latter doesn't speak up for herself.

You couldn't blame her for just wanted to hug her sister because she's been craving it more than anything!
SmileySara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Nicely put! No matter who comes in to their life, they will always take the No.1 spot in each other's hearts. Jeevika is very much in love and happily married to Viren but the way Manvi effects her, no-one can. Similarly, even when Manvi falls in love with Virat he will still remain secondary to her because JM are like oxygen to each other. They can love others but they need each other for their own existence. Ahhh the cheesiness!πŸ˜›

Reemz im reporting to the creaters to make you one of the creaters!
we have a mastermind in the forum. she needs to go & make serials. πŸ˜†
*Reemz* thumbnail
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: Amit90

I am just tempted to comment after viewing today's and yesterday's episode. Just too moved by Krystal & Nia's performance. Being a new viewer, i haven't really watched previous scenes portraying two sisters' chemistry. I think for me, today's and yesterday's scene accurately depicted the title- Ek Hazaron Main Meri Behna Hai. The way Jeevika & Manvi cote over phone yeaterday and how Manvi was quick enough to know that her sister was struggling to talk due to her uncontrolled emotions & guilt; and instead of saying anything, she gave her her space. She allowed her to let it out and somewhere due to the fact that they can understand each other without talking- words are not needed to express feelings and yesterday- Tears did the talking & said the unsaid what probably wouldnt have been portrayed so well if they had talked. 
Jeevika- I could sense her being proud of her little sister, at same the guilt that she wasn't able to understand her and it took someone else (Inder) to point that out to her. She felt ashamed that she couldnt fulfill what was expected of her- trust for Manvi. There are a lot of unsaid emotions between the two hence the breakdown over the phone was more than appropriate. They had to cry and let it out first. Manvi knows how much Jeevika loves her (even though it's questioned by some fans) whether she's angry at her or not, she understands the depth of that love. I think people need to realise that Manvi could not have loved Jeevika to this extent if she didn't have any reason to. Jeevika gives that warmth and affection which makes her feel complete! There relationship is such that a phone reconciliation wouldn't have done justice...they just had to meet!

But for some reason, I don't blame Jeevika- yes her way of talking to Manvi was rude but she was in situation where she felt her loyalties were for her in laws especially being new in the family. Yes I would have rather had CVs to show a scene where Jeevika would tell Manvi that she understands her & her efforts for Inder Chachu but seeing the situation, it would be best for her to leave as of now till everything cools off. Deep down she knew Manvi wasn't creating problems but just the way she saw things after coming from honeymoon, she reacted that way. Viren did that too but later he understood Manvi's point & which is why he encourged Jeevika to talk to Manvi. 
Manvi on the orher hand- Hurt was vivid in her eyes too but she knew that Jeevika is in such situation that she needs to pick sides and more than her rude behaviour, what hurt Mani was the fact Jeevika forbid her from talking or being in touch- Manvi needed to talk to her regaress of what happened and especially she needed Jeevika to see her off as she left house. Yeh even though I don't agree with what Jeevika did and it was slightly exaggerated (it is a drama at the end of the day), she acted impulsively and her instant reaction was to be harsh to Manvi because she knows her sister has a habit of getting herself in to trouble. She made a judgement error this time which humans do make! I've said things to my family which I've later regretted but that doesn't make my love for them any less. Manvi being the person/sister she is...she can handle anything and everything but not her sister ignoring her. She would rather have Jeevika constantly bash her than ignore her.

So yesterday, seeing that Jeevika called was enough of a sign for Manvi that they have known the truth & that Jeevika wants to talk to her. She didn't need her apology- she just needed her to be with her- to be in touch with her through phone- and go back to normal selves. Love between two of them spoke volumes yesterday- Jeevika being older one still patted her lightly that she stopped talking just merely on her insistence and Manvi being the younger one respecting her stand and following her instructions despite being hurt. I would also say that in future as well, just to save troubles and creating problems between themselves, Manvi needs to step back a little from affairs of Vadera mansion. Because although she was proven right this time. anything happens again- Vaderas (Dada Ji, Swamini) will be quick enough to jump to conclusion and put Manvi at fault. Jeevika can't keep on taking sides & hurt people on either party- ultimately she will get hurt the most! Hopefully for the time being there will be no Manvi v Wadhera conflicts. At least they're cordial now (till next time). But Manvi can't stay away from trouble for too long but maybe next time Jeevika will take the correct stand instead of acting impulsively.

And finally coming to today's episode- No words! I just felt saying- I wish I had a older sister like Jeevika; I could feel the warmth of their relationship. From wishing valentines to her sister and Jiju to actually meeting Jeevika- everything was in sync! That glow on her face while talking to her sister and Jiju over the phone to wish Valentines was giving every indication how happy she is after all the misunderstanding that got cleared. Later Jeevika did an amazing job in the scene when she met Beeji- her eyes searching for one and only- Manvi! And the moment where both stood there looking at each other- eyes and tears did all the talking!The way Manvi touched Jeevika to feel her presence to ensure she wasn't dreaming was amazing. She pleaded to Jeevika to not apologize at all and the way she confirmed her feelings that she knows Jeevika loves her the most and most amazing dialouge- I have no one else in this world beside you- she meant that word by word! And Manvi was right- for her Jeevika is her valentine- they are inseparable! At times, they remind of Sadhna & Ragini of Bidaai & their sisterly bond BUT I feel this one totally different on a different scale- there could be similarities how sisters are bonded and their love for each other is beyond anything but as per terms of acting and chemistry, I feel Krystal & Nia are really living each minute of their scene- and this is called acting! As much as I love Krystal & Karan's chemistry, I adore Krystal & Nia's chemistry and their unconditional love for each other as sisters! Beautifully put πŸ‘ I still find it so heartening that JM reunited on Valentines day. It said a lot! They are actually each others Valentines. Jeevika's eyes searching for Manvi was totally reminiscent of the Jeevika who would be restless if her Manu wasn't in front of her. Ironically this rift between the two has brought them closer than ever! The scene as soon as the door opened left me speechless. I still don't have the right words to describe how I felt while watching the two. There was so much subtlety in those expressions when they saw each other. Love, intensity, affection, heartache and yearning all wrapped in to that single moment. I hadn't seen much of Bidaai but I know Sadhna & Ragini's bond was really strong but like you said Manvi & Jeevika are on a different scale. I think Bidaai was more of a story of 2 sisters while EHMMBH is a love story of two sisters. It's about how their bond effects their other relationships. What do I say about Krystle & Nia? If they didn't share the comfort off-screen then JM wouldn't have come out half as convincing because it's so important for the two actresses playing these characters to understand the depth of the Behna's relationship! They live & breathe it! <3

Sorry for such detailed and time consuming response, but I really wanted to share my views being a new viewer and what I have noticed so far in the show! Thanks :) It was great reading your views!! Would love to see you here more often =))

Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago