10th Feb: WU:SGP ki real & reel life full of drama - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

Adarsh patni aur bahu ka toh pata nahi par adarh Maa zarur ho!! and NO one can beat me there...Topi jee toh jab Maa banengi tab mere pote ho gaye honge.

🤣Topi ji ke Maa banane tak to shayad Prithvi ka Ant hoke nayi Prithvi ban chuki hogi... 😲🤣🤣🤣 [I know thoda jyada ho gaya... 😉] par unka track record to yahi kehta hai... 🤣 ki Pati ka Patni ko ya fir Patni ka Pati ko chhuna tak Gunah hai... nahiii yeh hamare parivaar ke Parampara ke khilaf hai...   [aaj kal to Ekta bhi nahi aati... koi mujhe Topiji ki update bhi nahi deta😔]

Originally posted by Sachi16

and OMG -- did they actually mentioned that Gauri's father is bed-ridden n her Maternal Uncle-Aunty... 😲 wow they are literely on roll of SNS... 🤣 

haan they did I mean suhaana explain the show ka story to BM
yeh real mein SNS mein dhikhaaya kya??😕 tab toh sahi bajaai SNS ke CV ki👏 
Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sachi16

Are Sabse Nyara Serial is targeted almost everywhere... 😆

I was roaming on IF ki galiyan... (aajkal kam thoda kam hai office me... 😉) and I see many other forums also annoyed and iritated with the TRP of our very own Sabse Nyara Serial... kahi jagaho par hamare nyare ki khinchai hoti hai... 🤣
Sabse Nyara Serial what a full forum derived🤣🤣 👍🏼🤣🤣
salute to u for this👏😊
Edited by jonyeastwood - 12 years ago
I really enjoyed the episode , I am glad that SGP creatives did not only targeted the nayara serial but also the huge majority who watches serials like that ... So I give a bow down to the writers for showing the mirror to Jantaa as well, they show what people want . TRP tells the story , good story with good content can only reach maximum of 4trp at the most , no content , same rona dhona, kalakari, kitchen politics you get TRP as much as 6.5 . Who is at fault that is  the debate which nobody is interested in. 
For me thapad scene made me laugh big time when Ishaan said " mai Suhana ka husband hon, us ko thapad khatay kaisay dhek sakta hon " I just could not stop myself saying out loud " jaisay phelay dekhta tha when RB slapped her" !!! Second bit was when Suhana kept on saying sorry and Ishaan was surprised , loved that part . Must say that Suhana has proved us wrong , she is seriously serious about serial ... Ah well ... Until CV wants her to!!! Ragini did a fab job in acting with in acting !!! 
Overall a very clean episode , but didn't like the idiotic Nautanki of Sanju, didn't expect this from her. 
Everybody acted really well including the crew of " Jahan Piya Wahan  Mai". Lol 
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Originally posted by venture

I really enjoyed the episode , I am glad that SGP creatives did not only targeted the nayara serial but also the huge majority who watches serials like that ... So I give a bow down to the writers for showing the mirror to Jantaa as well, they show what people want . TRP tells the story , good story with good content can only reach maximum of 4trp at the most , no content , same rona dhona, kalakari, kitchen politics you get TRP as much as 6.5 . Who is at fault that is  the debate which nobody is interested in. 
For me thapad scene made me laugh big time when Ishaan said " mai Suhana ka husband hon, us ko thapad khatay kaisay dhek sakta hon " I just could not stop myself saying out loud " jaisay phelay dekhta tha when RB slapped her" !!! Second bit was when Suhana kept on saying sorry and Ishaan was surprised , loved that part . Must say that Suhana has proved us wrong , she is seriously serious about serial ... Ah well ... Until CV wants her to!!! Ragini did a fab job in acting with in acting !!! 
Overall a very clean episode , but didn't like the idiotic Nautanki of Sanju, didn't expect this from her. 
Everybody acted really well including the crew of " Jahan Piya Wahan  Mai". Lol 
i just forgot that 🤣🤣🤣 (do saal ke time mai, ishaan mai kafi himat aa gai)🤣🤣🤣

enjoyed the episode throughout...

some thing out of the topic ..it seems suhana is the most hated lead(not ragini) ofcourse she ain't perfect ,can't do anything properly or toh or she doesn't do any household chores.. audiences want  the leads to be perfect in everything,obiedent, reserved,should be sanskari or atleast they should do some household work na ..why would they tolerate a character like suhana who is not at all perfect ??so what if the characters like suhana exists in REAL WORLD ..why the hell she was spoilt brat and not sanskari types??nah leads shouldn't have any flaws..
they better end the show if they can't show a growth in suhana's character or end the imperfect and insensitive character "suhana" .Before people starts hating on the actor essaying it because the onscreen character can make u to hate or love the actor essaying it..!!i have heard so many people saying dat they hate xyz actor because they don't like the character they are portraying...seriously so lame one can get.!
Originally posted by _Samayra_

enjoyed the episode throughout...

some thing out of the topic ..it seems suhana is the most hated lead(not ragini) ofcourse she ain't perfect ,can't do anything properly or toh or she doesn't do any household chores.. audiences want  the leads to be perfect in everything,obiedent, reserved,should be sanskari or atleast they should do some household work na ..why would they tolerate a character like suhana who is not at all perfect ??so what if the characters like suhana exists in REAL WORLD ..why the hell she was spoilt brat and not sanskari types??nah leads shouldn't have any flaws..
they better end the show if they can't show a growth in suhana's character or end the imperfect and insensitive character "suhana" .Before people starts hating on the actor essaying it because the onscreen character can make u to hate or love the actor essaying it..!!i have heard so many people saying dat they hate xyz actor because they don't like the character they are portraying...seriously so lame one can get.!

it's  the hard fact of life and true that socity mostly can't tolerate the lead of the serial to be imperfect, the same way hindi movie's mostly have happy ending's. have u ever seen a hindi movie with sad ending to be a box office hit? u will never see this