DDT 11/12 FEB - Be my Valentine! - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Off-topic: Ekla cholo rendition in 'Kahaani' by Sr.Bachchan. http://i.mobypicture.com/user/bedit/view/12031520Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
boredsoul thumbnail
@ trinks - auntyji auntyji get up & dance ๐Ÿฅณ
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madame_Trinkary

<h1>
</h1>
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRwKOaoA33Y[/YOUTUBE]

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">Hope everyone had a great Valentine's day or at least had a laugh at the length some go to please their significant others๐Ÿ˜‰

</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">
</font>

Laugh ? That would be sadistic trinks , we actually felt bad for all those poor ppl spending their money in cards , jewels and eating without knowing what the hell is on plate (candle lit dinner)

Saw Typhoon Juaning bit. That was scary. It hit Philippines in July'11 so Survivor India was shot then.

So much gap between the show and March finale. Is it the same for Survivor US?
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: boredsoul

Laugh ? That would be sadistic trinks , we actually felt bad for all those poor ppl spending their money in cards , jewels and eating without knowing what the hell is on plate (candle lit dinner)

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ me sadist? sadist? me? 

*shakes-off-hurt-and-gets-up*
๐Ÿ˜ˆSeems like you have years of experience harassing your Better-soul on V-day but then again being with you everyday is a 'V' day๐Ÿ˜‰
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Saw Typhoon Juaning bit. That was scary. It hit Philippines in July'11 so Survivor India was shot then.

So much gap between the show and March finale. Is it the same for Survivor US?

Don't know abt the US version, ask Ishiii. But the desi version's production house ran into some issues with Star Network and finally made it to Star Plus instead of being pushed somewhere else. So they might be waiting for the show to go air, before shooting the finale! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
^ Where did you all see that ??Typhoon?
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madame_Trinkary

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">me sadist? sadist? me?</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#990099" size="1">*shakes-off-hurt-and-gets-up*</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">๐Ÿ˜ˆSeems like you have years of experience harassing your Better-soul on V-day but then again being with you everyday is a 'V' day๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

๐Ÿ˜† @ vday

Didnt call you sadist trinks , both me & my better/bitter soul are not mushy ppl , thank god for that , if he would bring roses or gifts on vday I would have laughed in his face & it would have been embarassing

Got any proposals on vday ?

@ Somzz:

Yep a typhoon! I don't know where else you can see it, but Star has been airing a promo since yesterday. The island Tayak really looks like a storm hit it.HARD! They are without shelter,looking miserably like drowned wet rats shivering in the cold.Everybody is huddling under meager shelter & I think you can hear AS's teeth chattering over the gale & rain lashing them! Should be an interesting episode tomorrow.I didn't realize I had sadistic tendencies!!  Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh!!! too bad for the contestants...I am really scared of Hurricanes...tough going for them, they sure braved it..Good for them..Keep Going Guys!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ