India-Forums

DDT 11/12 FEB - Be my Valentine! (Page 10)

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
boredsoul IF-Dazzler
boredsoul
boredsoul

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Trinkary

Originally posted by boredsoul

Laugh ? That would be sadistic trinks , we actually felt bad for all those poor ppl spending their money in cards , jewels and eating without knowing what the hell is on plate (candle lit dinner)

CryCryCry<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">me sadist? sadist? me?</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#990099" size="1">*shakes-off-hurt-and-gets-up*</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2" color="#990099">Evil SmileSeems like you have years of experience harassing your Better-soul on V-day but then again being with you everyday is a 'V' dayWink</font>

LOL @ vday

Didnt call you sadist trinks , both me & my better/bitter soul are not mushy ppl , thank god for that , if he would bring roses or gifts on vday I would have laughed in his face & it would have been embarassing

Got any proposals on vday ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

znursingh IF-Dazzler
znursingh
znursingh

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

@ Somzz:

Yep a typhoon! I don't know where else you can see it, but Star has been airing a promo since yesterday. The island Tayak really looks like a storm hit it.HARD! They are without shelter,looking miserably like drowned wet rats shivering in the cold.Everybody is huddling under meager shelter & I think you can hear AS's teeth chattering over the gale & rain lashing them! Should be an interesting episode tomorrow.I didn't realize I had sadistic tendencies!! 

Edited by znursingh - 17 February 2012 at 7:27am

Sphallolalia

meghan11 IF-Stunnerz
meghan11
meghan11

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Ohh!!! too bad for the contestants...I am really scared of Hurricanes...tough going for them, they sure braved it..Good for them..Keep Going Guys!!!Big smile

Sphallolalia

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

LOL @ vday

Didnt call you sadist trinks , both me & my better/bitter soul are not mushy ppl , thank god for that , if he would bring roses or gifts on vday I would have laughed in his face & it would have been embarassing

Got any proposals on vday ?

Was kiddingBig smile Me neither, for all my mawkishness, can't handle roses,candles and dinner in the dark. A card is nice considering people just extend a FB message or Text nowadays for everything...and gifts are always welcome even rocks and metal!

Proposals? No such luck... being the workaholics that we are, both covered for colleagues who took the night off to keep the candles burningWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index