DDT 11/12 FEB - Be my Valentine! - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Rebel khush hojao-your hero won the right to stay in & he chose to save the telebahu-NO BRAINS!!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago

Projectile vomiting!

WOW! Harrison & Sai voted against the king but  MuniMata will continue to be the tribe's chief dhoban & NaradNarang's personal masseuse! UFF!

Originally posted by: znursingh

Rebel khush hojao-your hero won the right to stay in & he chose to save the telebahu-NO BRAINS!!

kia matlab!!!πŸ˜•kuch kuch samjha nhe main!!!micheal wapis aya ke nhe!!😳

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

ajj kon eliminate hua!!!!πŸ˜•

AAj Preeti eliminate hui. Cycle maharaj ko host ne ik mauka diya ki woh ik aur Ayunani ko wapis game mein la sakta hai-Idiot ne Tele-bahu ko select kiya.Tribal meeting mein  CM ne Munisha ko bachha ke Preeti ko vote out kiya NaradNarang ke order ko salaam bajaaya!

Originally posted by: znursingh

AAj Preeti eliminate hui. Cycle maharaj ko host ne ik mauka diya ki woh ik aur Ayunani ko wapis game mein la sakta hai-Idiot ne Tele-bahu ko select kiya.Tribal meeting mein  CM ne Munisha ko bachha ke Preeti ko vote out kiya NaradNarang ke order ko salaam bajaaya!

jis ko bhi kia mera hero wapis agaya!!!!πŸ‘
Good to see Michael and Shilpa back in the show. I liked Khera but he was not good enough. At least now Evelyn should realize that excess weight is of no use. It's time to stop eating and hit the gym.

The thing I like about Timmy is that he's open about his choices and dislikes. The most sorted Tayakian. Ha Ha Michael mentioned the job offers today. The guy is sharp. Harrison and Sai used their grey matter a little too late. They could have easily taken Michael to their side earlier. Now of course he's going to vote out the one he can't stand. Anyway Preeti is as useless as dhobi.

Rajrani and Stith were paired today. My favorites. Good that Shilpa was paired with Sangram. Imagine Payalia and him trying to solve a puzzle. :-)

The ones I can't stand in

Catan: JD, Payalia. Tayak: Munisha

If Catans vote out Stith-Rajrani then they will lose the game forever. Hope better sense prevail. Let's see.Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: somzz007

@ Bold. I so agree... Rajrani was AWOLing the whole first half till the task... !! Whats the necessity of Payal's confessions of being friends in every damn episode?

I know.

Rajrani cooks for everyone while Payalia is busy finding a resting place away from the scorching sun. At least now Shilpa is there to help Rajrani. I wish they showed some of that cooking skill too instead of concentrating on choti chaddi's [Payalia] nautanki.
Micheall!!!!  πŸ₯³
Oh, btw I chuckled yesterday when Shilpa mentioned 'us celebs vs. them commoners'. To people like me, Shilpa and the likes are no different from Rajrani. Isn't Hockey player a bigger celeb than a mere TV bahu?

Anyway, not putting anyone down here. I haven't seen those daily soaps and I don't see any celeb status in these TV personalities living in Andheri and Malad among "commoners". I think the word was last used by Queen Elizabeth. Hah!