From Sublime to Absurd-KTLK--Blog

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Posted by: shruti varde on 6 minutes ago

please relieve us of this constant age issue brought in by mallika and compounding it day in day out-by her catty mean verbosity to two vulnarable people= ashni. ashu was blinded by mallus friends     Read full myView ...

Posted by: Bina.Kumari on 3 hours ago

Ashu should become a medical specimen...ageing in less that a week. Sure there are lots of scientist who would want to do research on ageing in 3 days or lessWatched my last show guys...will miss ashn     Read full myView ...

Posted by: OMG on 4 hours ago

Who is Mallu in real life anyways?? Why is vampu being given the central part and all the others including AshNi are a side story? I thought we were watching a love story? It seems to be Mallu's sto 

Posted by: ss on 10 hours ago

Hello Director! Did you forget that Ashu is a brain surgeon? How can he do surgery on a such a small brain part without seeing properly?! And If he is a doctor, why hesitating to accept that he has si 

Posted by: Hanif on 16 hours ago

Dear Viwers,Be prepared for big twist very soon as it is indicated in today's episode.It is again the plot of Mallika which befools everyone as if she is a master in all these games.Just a day before 

*click on the links*

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
agree with all the views.it is like mallika's story.we hardly see the doctors doing their jobs.
TFS Tanu...there is so much negative criticism everywhere...isn't anyone from KTLK team reading it...aren't they interested in viewer feedback...

Why this suicide mission  ???? ðŸ˜¡
seems the KTLK team and CV's are trying to take advantage of the Viewers' Optimism (all the loyal viewers still continue to watch mainly for ASHNI and also hoping that the story will fall in track some time. I belong to this category as well )...they continue to infuse hope by showing a couple of reasonably fair episodes and leave the viewers to Wait n Watch...

But this cannot go a long way...TRP Baba has already started showing his displeasure, very soon the audience will too...People can endure crap, but then there is a limit to everything...

Hope the PH and CV's realise and take measures soon...
Thanx for sharing Tanu..,..

Agree with ALL these views...

KTLK is becoming a big disappointment to all...As can be seen from the negative views on the Blog...

I am also so fed up with Mallu the Vamp, being given so much importance that she has become more or less the central character of this show...and Ashni have more or less been side-lined completely...

Yesterday's episode was the first which i was actually glad I missed and did not watch in repeat also...think will do the same today..and till the CVs bring some logic into the show thats what many of my friends have also decided to do...

Sorry MB ...even my loyalty to u does not permit me to endure more torture by watching this show...Will read the update and only if they show something logical will i watch the episode...Cant bear to see grown ups acting like juveniles anymore...
this "hope' only made all  of uswatch  and bear.its high time something is done.

DK is so nice.dr sheena wasnt so bad as dr mallika
even dr zoya,they showed her as a person with brains. IT has become  a crap.