Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i really hope Harry plays cupid for Raya, if so TRp's will rise but if he is a negative character then.. UH ohh  the never ending negativity of Ektas sdramas continues.

@ #6--  i know u said it was a joke, but in one of her (Ektas)' shows called Pyaar ka Bandhan:  the mom was supposed to have had last stages of some cancer so she leaves the chilldren and then like wayyy into the show they brring her back all healthy and cured.  (* awesome show btw) Oh ya... even Baani came back right in KS?  So even though AK most likely isnt coming back, with Ektas shows u never know... lol       ( i still love all of her shows though.. :)

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha good possibiliets but the article says harry is a girl and there is possiblity of vik harry romance, although harry is a cameo, i feel with vikram harry possible romance, raya will bring back vikram and nneha and they while playing cupid will relasise and confess ther own love ❤️😳
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is a female entry and all set to bring problems in nevi i guess
ramdevsan thumbnail
after info it is clear harry is woman...i wish nevi relation will not brock out.this will help raya to come more closer.
ramdevsan thumbnail
all our guesses is rong as harry is woman who will create a problem in nevi relation.i wish all is rummoor...or all is misunderstanding ...neha maight misunderstood vik...raya will solve this problem...due to all this raya will more closer. 
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritigl

I guess we all are cracking our brains over who Harry is. So let's try some permutation and combinations. 

1. Ram's Rival: I think this is what everyone thinks-- he is Ram's business rival and will use Vik to get secrets out. Might create problems between Vik-Ram😕

2. Neha's Ex: Can be a possibility of being Neha's ex boyfriend. 😕 Cvs may think of developing a side NeVi track 😊

3. Related to Niharika: He may be related to Niharika and probably knows her truth. 😃

4. Related to Amarnath Kapoor and Krishna Kapoor: He maybe the man KK went to after she left AK. Makes sense for him to come as we will see a union of mother, sister, son and DIL then. 

5. Cupid: As pointed out by some member, he may play the cupid between RaYa. May help Ram in realizing his love for her. 😳

6. Amarnath Kapoor himself: Since the TRPs are not very good at the moment, the CVs may have thought of reintroducing Amarnath Kapoor. Won't be surprised if he has changed his face and name. 😆  This one is just a joke. Not to be taken as one of the possibilities. 

Possibilities are more towards number 2. Remember Vikram said he even wants Neha to meet Harry?? i am thinking that is where this track is going... and later this character may end up with Apeksha ... hummm...

But i Love your number 6... 😆😆😆😆😆