Fan Fictions

SS:The Day I Almost Lost U Khushi Miscarriage CH 4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 66

purplekid

IF-Dazzler

purplekid

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
No! I feel for Khushi! My moms first baby was miscarried, and all my journal entries are addressed to the guy who would've been my Bhaiyya! No second chances Arnav Bitwa; you really f***ked up this time... Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:The Day I Almost Lost U Khushi Miscarriage CH 4 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LyssaPie

woah that's a painful start but very good concept.

pm me whenever u update

Aww thanxxx. M glad you liked it!! Smile You see m very filmy and devastated these days lol so m sharing or as I like to call it distributing my devastateness with everyone lol. Ek se bar ker dho.m glad u liked the concept! Smile Sure will do.

Jeeti1

Groupbie

Jeeti1

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Please do continue and PM me the update :)

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mollycoddle

simply fabulous

Aww thank youuu. Lol m literally screaming my thank you. Smile LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IsleOfCapri

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi-

KEEP GOING! PLEASE PM ME?!?
Aww m glad you want to read more THT really means a lot to me. So my writing is not tht bad! YAYYY. Party time lol. Just kidding. LOL Ok it wasn't tht funny my bad. Please excuse my lane attempts at humor lol. And I sure will pm you. Smile

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asmita88

hey thank you for message... i read all of those but this is indeed the best .. i hope you continue writing and pm me the update plz...
u have beautifully captured the arrogance of arnav innocence and helplessness of khushi and at the end the love for the dead baby which changed the scenario

Smile Smile Heyy! Omg who told you I love long messages lol. They love me and I love them except when they come in tests we hate eachother to the core! Angry Lol aww m glad you found this the best! So did I! I sure will continue and I sure will pm you Smile No Ned to say please Smile Omg you made my writing sound so BEAUTIFULL lol! I feel so special Cool

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glamourbird

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
dat was interesting...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So sad that that they lost their baby...i hope Arnav understands her and they make up soon!!</font>
</strong>
<strong><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">continue soon</font>

M glad you liked it!! Smile so do I so do I lol. M stupid lol. But Arnav has lost it cz guess wht everyone's love and favorite Shyam is makin an entry lol. I know youll b like either this girl has lost her mind or she is drunk lmaooo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glamourbird

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukuswasthika

nice.continue soonSmile

Thanx sure will! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top