Users

Frequent Posters

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

as if saying sorry would solve it πŸ˜†

Nice concept, add me in the pm list ;)

Lol πŸ˜† Yup as if a sorry is gonna solve it Arnav better fix his attitude lol thts wht I thought when I read it over lol. Sometimes when I read my writing I don't even think it's me who wrote those stories lol. M sooo good lol just kidding. M not though I have so many ppl screamin at me saying I m. Lol. Aww thnx for liking it m glad you did . Nd I sure will 😊
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No! I feel for Khushi! My moms first baby was miscarried, and all my journal entries are addressed to the guy who would've been my Bhaiyya! No second chances Arnav Bitwa; you really f***ked up this time... πŸ˜‘
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: LyssaPie

woah that's a painful start but very good concept.

pm me whenever u update

Aww thanxxx. M glad you liked it!! 😊 You see m very filmy and devastated these days lol so m sharing or as I like to call it distributing my devastateness with everyone lol. Ek se bar ker dho.m glad u liked the concept! 😊 Sure will do.
Jeeti1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please do continue and PM me the update :)
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: mollycoddle

simply fabulous

Aww thank youuu. Lol m literally screaming my thank you. 😊 πŸ˜†
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desi-

KEEP GOING! PLEASE PM ME?!?

Aww m glad you want to read more THT really means a lot to me. So my writing is not tht bad! YAYYY. Party time lol. Just kidding. πŸ˜† Ok it wasn't tht funny my bad. Please excuse my lane attempts at humor lol. And I sure will pm you. 😊
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asmita88

hey thank you for message... i read all of those but this is indeed the best .. i hope you continue writing and pm me the update plz...

u have beautifully captured the arrogance of arnav innocence and helplessness of khushi and at the end the love for the dead baby which changed the scenario

😊 😊 Heyy! Omg who told you I love long messages lol. They love me and I love them except when they come in tests we hate eachother to the core! 😑 Lol aww m glad you found this the best! So did I! I sure will continue and I sure will pm you 😊 No Ned to say please 😊 Omg you made my writing sound so BEAUTIFULL lol! I feel so special 😎
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: glamourbird

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
dat was interesting...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So sad that that they lost their baby...i hope Arnav understands her and they make up soon!!</font>
</strong>
<strong><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">continue soon</font>

M glad you liked it!! 😊 so do I so do I lol. M stupid lol. But Arnav has lost it cz guess wht everyone's love and favorite Shyam is makin an entry lol. I know youll b like either this girl has lost her mind or she is drunk lmaooo.
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukuswasthika

nice.continue soon😊

Thanx sure will! 😊
KSG_luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssaha98

Wow.. please do continue. Pls pm next update :)

Thanxxx!! 😊 😊 I sure will continue and pm you!