Page 1
Page   of 66
Page 2 Page 66

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1: Ishq hua!

It was like any normal day in the Raizada Mansion. Everyday khushi woke uptown find her husband next to her. So much love so much care, SHE had for him. She looked at his face and he looked like a small baby sleeping. He smiled in his sleep! Khushi had seen that smile after months! No one saw that smile on Arnavs face, Anjali and Nani had thought that his love for Khushi would change him. But they were wrong, he did love her, but now he loved to hate her! He hate her with all his life. He only thought of her as a gold digger. That day he had gotten to know Khushi's true colors. She had betrayed him along with his sister.

Khushi remembered their first night together, how he had entered the room and had taken a pillow and silently had walked to his couch and slept their. He hated her for all she knew. All because of the lie Shyam told. His lies ruined three lives. Hers arnavs and anjalis.

She got up and fell back down.
Aaahhh she screamed in pain, as she held onto her Stomach. Arnav quickly got up, hearing her yelp in pain his hands flew to her stomach.

What the...?Can't you take care of the baby?!?!? He yelled at her.

Khushi just found love and concern in his hate. Everyday that she spent crying in the corner of the room after he left, she tried to convince herself he still loved her. It hurt...no pain in the world was worst than the pain she got when Arnav showed his hate. She felt lonely. Her against him. She got up slowly away from him and he let her. He watched as she walked to the washroom.

Tears welled up in his eyes. He had never wanted to do such a thing to her. He was drunk that night, all his love and anger for her had come out. But in a way that resulted to her pregnancy. He hated himself, for doing such a thing. Worst he denied his love for the child, and He always insulted Khushi by saying maybe its not his baby maybe it's someone else's. That thing hurt her more than anything. She cried everyday, until one day she had fainted due to all the crying. The room had been locked and Anjali had called him from the office.

He had run home and had kicked the door open. The sight in front of him was the mist heartbreaking thing he saw in his life. His wife laying on the floor, limp, she looked pale and almost as if she was lifeless! He had rushed her to the hospital, where they had announced that if they had been a bit late, she could have lost her baby. After that Anjali had made sure to make them spent as much time together as they can. She tricked them, sometimes by locking them in a room together, sending them to different places, making them feed eachother, make them go on a date or spending the night at home alone. But what she didn't know behind her innocent plans, khushi was hurting! Arnav behaved as if she wasnt their, and waited till the day would be Over. It killed khushi.

Khushi returned from the washroom and while she was taking out arnavs clothes, her hands flew to her stomach, before Arnav could reach her she ran to the washroom. Arnav knocked on the washroom door and moved away as she came back outside.

Khushi are you...Arnav asked
M fine she said as she held onto her stomach and walked towards the closet taking his clothes out. Arnav just stared and rolled his eyes and took his clothes away from her Hands and walked away.

Khushi was setting the table when we again felt pain. What was happening?? She cried. She was feeling uneasy. everyone sat on the table, along with Arnav. as khushi was about to sit down, she started crying in pain.

Arnav and Anjali along with everyone quickly raced towards her as she fell.

Hospital
M sorry, but the baby's no more. We tried...Arnav moved away, he looked at khushi through the window of her room. she just woke up and she was feeling her stomach. She looked up at the window and her answers were their, in his eyes.

NOOO!!!! Nooo!! The nurse along with everyone except Arnav rushed in her room. The nurses along with everyone tried to calm her. She just stared at Arnav.

Nooo, mujhe mera Bacha...mera Bacha...nani mera Bacha..noo please no..please give me my baby back..please mujhe mera...khushi started breathing heavily.

Mrs. Raizada please calm down it's not good for your health. As soon as the doctor said those words Arnav entered the room.
Mujhe mera Bacha wapas chahiye please Arnav..Give me my baby back...meraa bacchhhaaa khushi cried.

Khushi...Payal cried
Everyone cried as khushi passed out. The doctor instructed everyone to leave but Arnav stayed their and held onto Khushi's hands.

2 days later
Khushi woke up, and found an smiling Arnav.
Khushi...Arnav reached for her
Khushi flinched away from him.
I hate you she cried I hate you Arnav Singh Raizada. You never wanted this baby, and god fulfilled your wish. I HATE YOUUU!!!
Arnav felt as someone had just stabbed him and he just stared as Khushi cried all her anger out.
You got your wish I lost my child..you got your wish I lost my child...you got your wish I lost my child. Khushi repeated those words each sentence making her voice lower until she passed out again.

Im sorry arnav said

~Index~
Chapter 1: Page well it's right above you duhhh
Chapter 2: Page 28

Ok m back guys this is the MISSCARRIAGE one that I have been talking about I finally remembered my password lol. It was hilarious cz my password was living right in front of me lol. Ok guys please comment and tell me how much you like it or hate it. Please please commet cz I want to know the power of love lol. Ok now back to me being serious, guys pms will only b sent to ppl who comment cz it makes it easier for me to send pms to ppl who want them. And wow I've got so many comments spread in like 10-20 minutes I truly love you all. Heart

Index
Click here to see the Index

Edited by KSG_luv - 29 April 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 248 member(s) liked the above post:

sreyashidspinklilliesIshBinlaila889sreemoonsaipriyankaprajurodssoundproofIPK_FANsusieranjotdjuvariaarnashibhavanigunaMr.SirjiuchuramanNo1Cheesecakesweety3773mbobby2011dhunki911Babydoll574sweetloveshravs_18sweetyboparanaim.acappacuinoevianalovedanisharamasawmMjht_kmhshwetbebonada_aAishaYsukritaa12aKr1alwaysshine...1423loveipkkndtwilight1995shrushti24noorpreetSara.Khanneha.rasul98lineteashaangel22fanfollowertwinkle662docbennadq123ArmiRidz4everedward420anam48RatiKoniVicksprincessnidavinabenrsingh0103DEE2803kvgmatrirachanarockpiya_raizadafrockstarunna_178pinderddramonamLov26sakadafipiyushichweetybeburadiationnanz_2211MsFuzzybear69..Winter_Soul..SycaPrasRasglamourbirdDazlingdivyalollipop4ukethgauthami1sargamfriendsslgirlAsmita88Pissa99GillRKserina087SmileForMeestersruthirishiashna27andru_skrosalinda92nujhattChezzie13maliinluvwivARHItinkerbelalisowjArchu61bbindusaikrishnarsmcguinessElenaElenorSweetSophieGoBananassuhaa0_O2189mansiadeena_89cupcakezkunavmz.brarmeet.leo.18veggie_Varsha_punnaanchalsarozzsmatNkayanijessjazzRandomGirlQwertyuirockinggirl5-Sanayaholic-GoldenEyes.1.1.1.1saiqa4evapacsunmultifaceted-Siaa-ArhiIPKKNDprabha75anarshistarplus31Apples94oh.petite.oneDesi-Juicee_SushieDew_dropsaadyakaligom3090thecraze92sun2011nilmiblah_blah3shehroon_riazsandy_nivrenINGCIVsulochana90HADmishtiimmayurfantvmaniamirnaliniMiss-Rizhemvbmonkeydog18_G1234_Starstruck1382shonu2cpervaizgilmoreaitor-metrowzerajpudisivatharshini1mangaloreccuteaangelvikadesigirlChaudhrytmsami_qtAnupa28..Naina..lakshyaNkt..sur..sparikhKC294cyum321Anamika100sinakAliya_hzsnshypersonSparkling-eyes5..Damsel..nayikaAriyaLilyOrchidLily2011aditi07zaniaxOlive_Rosesmiley-shineynareshSVpurplekidsweetvanieekiholoRuki.FA.Hajnalzariya123IronButterflylovearshi93--Iqra--ShikhaKhushi-zozo-ameena671Kiekeboelaksh65prpk525bhaktiiiFAYKHAN29--BSI-FaNaTic--MarybartonCDlovemeenalumapriasweetYellow.arshi_karishAquaBluez17--Siva---Zara-moon_mineKrishnaluv94rupzloveudebby_11sugar_babesunflower52alicia212sam88nyxx--Nargis--prerna1swetha10Senorita SanayatinseluswahHansaNkeenu_kkBigbang_GDmandy15..Anita..Nidsubh007.hea.MrDarcyfanTishanaSamiyaIPKKNDLyssaPieGayuArnavKookiemonstersilvia1999honeypriyarkapoor1382kuts..Divya..polly_mkIsleOfCapridumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:The Day I Almost Lost U Khushi Miscarriage CH 4" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KC294

IF-Dazzler

KC294

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
ooo nice... Pls continue soon :D

lollipop4u

lollipop4u

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
very nice. please continue soon. :D 

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
as if saying sorry would solve it LOL
Nice concept, add me in the pm list ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew_drops

LyssaPie

IF-Sizzlerz

LyssaPie

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
woah that's a painful start but very good concept.

pm me whenever u update

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
simply fabulous

Desi-

Goldie

Desi-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
KEEP GOING! PLEASE PM ME?!?

Asmita88

Asmita88

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
hey thank you for message... i read all of those but this is indeed the best .. i hope you continue writing and pm me the update plz...
u have beautifully captured the arrogance of arnav innocence and helplessness of khushi and at the end the love for the dead baby which changed the scenario 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top