Page 1 of 89

Page 1
Page   of 89
Page 2 Page 89

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Most of you probably don't know me. I have long been a dormant memeber of this forum... Only our ArHi were strong enough to bring me out of my long sanyas.. I have been a silent reader for a while now... and I just couldn't help penning down a Fan-Fic on our beloved ArHi. I am posting a short prologue, which I hope you guys will enjoy!

If you want to be PMed when I update. Please ADD me as a friend! Thank's a bunch for reading!! :) Please do leave your views! If that's too much work.. the "like" button works too! :)

Tears, Pillow, and You!

Prologue

The Past

Love.. It's a strange thing. With a little momentum it can make your life' and with a little more it can shatter it into million pieces. Khushi Kumari Gupta knew this a little too well. She'd had fallen in love and it had all but ruined her. She could not remember how many times she had gone to bed crying, or how many times she had woken up with a writhing pain coursing through her heart. She couldn't remember how many days she'd gone without eating nor could she remember how much of precious she'd had lost mourning the death of her once lively self. But despite her omnipresent heartache, she was a strong girl. No matter how much it hurt, no matter how broken she was, she made sure she stood tall. Let aside, a few initial weak moments, she never let the world know that inside her, was a turmoil so strong, a volcano of emotions on the verge of explosion'.

The Future

Her heart cringed at the sight that lay before her. His pupils were of the darkest black colour surrounded by a tinge of yellow. She could clearly see the red that bordered his lower lashline and extended inwards. However, it was not the physical appearance of his eyes that scared her, instead it was what she saw in them.

His eyes lacked the life that they once held. They were but deep hollows, the absence of joy as clear and dark as the night of a new moon. She often had heard that eyes are the gateway to soul. If the statement was even part true, she did not want to know what was really inside that gate but she was too late. She had already opened the door and taken a peek. There was no going back.

CHAPTER INDEX

Part 1:MagnificentBeauty

Part 2: Confused

Part 3: And We Meet Again

Part 4: Again

Part 5: Did You Say Friends?

Part 6: "Le Select"

Part 7: "Parting Ways"

Part 8: No

Part 9: The Truth

Part 10: Dinner

Part 11: Assignment

Part 12: Back From The Past

Part 13: In Your Eyes

Part 14: Love. Was it?

Part 15: Clearing

PROMO

"Teaser: Haal-e-Dil

Edited by ToxicRebel - 30 May 2012 at 5:12pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

kittycat1510amulchhetrykk10chilliespassion1_H_dreamerAngelicmistssafiyaafelly_ashalinikanaguserina087kdkumarkethgauthami1nIhArIkAchandarani1rsshreeTRND86day_lilyDreamcatcheroh.petite.one-Siaa-neverbeforeMairaKhan1180Desi-rockinggirl5mirnalinimeera06DEE2803YPNHK_kiFANno.1cpervaizchemistry9sparikhSunriseGreen-Dee-ScintillatingIPKKNDkaur92-Shobhu21-barun_lover-FarwiiDobaara-Barunkidewaniruby-redaycma98prpk525--Siva--newmoon2011zafisanu3108Prachi..Aveirozooni.bluetinselLyssaPie.hea.IsleOfCapriprincessunaradumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHiFF: Tears, Pillow & You! Chp 15 - Pg 82 31/05" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Character Sketch

Khushi Kumari Gupta: 20 year old arts student, studying at the prestigious Universit de Paris, France. Originally, her family is from Lucknow, and she is in Paris studying on a scholarship. She was once a carefree soul, who loved talking, found joy in the littlest things in her life that is up until she had fallen in love'.

Arnav Singh Raizada: Hot, handsome and haughty. Nothing could describe him better. He belonged to a the famous Raizada Khandan of Lucknow. Having grown up in riches and luxury, love was of little value to him. He enjoyed his life to the maximum ' partying into the wee hours, having clans of girl worship his Greek god like looks.  Life was good'. Until'. He met Khushi'..

Anjali Singh Raizada: Beautiful and bold (yup not your usual bhenji Anjali) After the death of her parents at a very young age, she had to grow up faster than her years. She went through many betrayals in her life and trusts no one other than her younger brother. She is currently the CEO of Raizada industries, shrewd and authoritative. Her career is on a hiatus as Arnav has taken over her responsibilities after she got into an unfortunate accident.

Lavanya Kayshap: Sexy, and she knew it! Once the renowned beauty queen of Delhi University. Ex-girlfriend and current employ of ASR.

PS all the characters evolve was the story progresses. so they may not be the same as depicted here by the time we reach the end.. :D But were are starting with these lovely characters.

Edited by ToxicRebel - 25 March 2012 at 5:42am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

kittycat1510Angelicmistpassion1linete_H_dreamerrsshreekdkumarpayal.12fazkachemistry9Apples94MairaKhan1180meera06-Siaa-DEE2803dmg_roks_antaramirnalinisparikhIPKKNDkaur92smileyhug7679aycma98barun_lover-Dee-Barunkidewani-FarwiiDobaara-purplekidnewmoon2011prpk525bhaktiiiJennyAvnizafi..Anita..tinselajoopLyssaPieIsleOfCapridumas

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Damn Interesting =) Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicRebel

ruby-red

IF-Dazzler

ruby-red

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
hi, thats an interesting prologue, please continue and pm me, would love to read more.

ToxicRebel

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
love the concept please pm

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Add Me as a friend guys... next part will be posted very soon. I'll PM you as soon as it's up :)

barun_lover

purplekid

IF-Dazzler

purplekid

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Interesting and continue soon! 

ToxicRebel

IF-Dazzler

ToxicRebel

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruby-red

hi, thats an interesting prologue, please continue and pm me, would love to read more.

thank you :).. part numero uno.. will be up soon! 
xx Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top