Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

India-Forums

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Synopsis, News & Articles about Sindoor (Page 30)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Sachin Shroff, Sindoor Tere Naam kaSindoor is going off air

Sindoor Tere Naam ka is going off the air in the next fortnight, but Druv (Sachin Shroff) is not worried. He has already signed another contract for a daily soap.

Sindoor started two years back and on 11 March they had grandly celebrated the completion of 500 episodes. Many stars at that time had said that they would be back to celebrate 1000 episodes but that was not to be. The show is being unhooked. The actors connected to the show are naturally upset, but not Sachin. His plans are in place.

Sachin says: "Just two days back I have signed a contract with a production house for a daily soap. There is another offer for me about which I'm also thinking seriously. I can't reveal much about my contract right now, within two days I'm going to announce it. This show will be very spicy and different, so I'm looking forward to it."

About Sindoor, Sachin says, "I have been there in the show from very first day. I'm working with them for exactly two years and two months. It was a nice experience working with them. On Thursday the production house announced on the sets that the show is going off the air and my first question to them was "Why?" Then they explained that there is some problem happened between the channel and production house and the production house did not get the increment they expected."

"However there is no official announcement about when the last episode will be. But unofficially it is being said that after 15 days the show will go off the air. No one has informed us that these are our last eight episodes. So may be it will get some kind of extension."

"I feel very disheartened when I heard this news. I'm very much attached to this show. Generally in every show director and other crew members keep a distance from the cast, but on our sets it was great fun to work with them. All the directors Swapna Joshi, Pawan, Santosh were friendly. Our cameraman too was very co-operative and funny. So we never felt that we were working.

"I still remember my first day of shooting and I'm going to remember that day because I took two and half day to give my entry shot, because I was nervous and that time as well they co-operated with me. I'm going to miss this entire unit and specially my co-stars. They were so good to me.

Before this Sachin had done many serials like Naam Gum Jayega, Shagun, and Vishwas. Apart from this he has done ad films like Colgate, Airtel, Maruti Omni, and Livon and also owns a company Komal Enterprises which supplies construction steel. Right now this is the only show he was doing. Sindoor included Sharad and Kirti Kelkar, Sachin Sharma, and Aashka Goradia and others.

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 9:59am | IP Logged
"Every woman must have the freedom to dress her way"

One TV actor who is always cracking to be her ravishing best for the shutter bugs is Keerti Gaikwad. So keen is she about how presentable one can be can be figured out from her 1st anniversary bash where she got into two different outfits - an Indian gear (a heavily embellished sari) and later into a dazzling white corset and skirt.

To get into her fashion psyche, Anil Merani meets up with Keerti who came across as someone who has her fundas jotted, and on a serious note is nettled about the fairer sex being targeted for their choice of dressing.
"Comfort and grace - thats my mantra" claims this actor of Saath Phere and Sindoor.

Gaikwad's most loved casual gear is a pair of black denim clubbed with fitted shirts or a basic T. Besides "I can't do without my floral flowing skirts". Tell us a trick which will never fail to create a ripple at a page 3 bash? "I would say a red backless knee length dress or a tube evening gown." What about the saree? "No yaar! I'm always dressed in those nine yards for my shoot. I restrict wearing this eternal Indian outfit purely for traditional occasions."

Coming to accessories, this better half of actor Sharad Kelkar finds the mangal sutra and chuddha the ultimate style statements with the married lot. "It's a real nice way to fuse tradition with style."

Tell her that being in this field one has to be spruced up all the time and she contends, "It's our breed that basically loves to adorn themselves. Don't ordinary house wives deck up when they go out?"

What this Maharashtrain chic really cannot fathom is the fuss about skin show, "If I like an outfit I pick it irrespective of how much skin peek it offers. My only concern is I shouldn't look vulgar." Getting in a feminist's shoes, she voices, "Every woman must have the freedom to dress the way she likes. I really get vexed when people assume that we are giving a message by dressing in a particular way." She forthrightly refutes the belief that a woman must dress more conservatively post marriage. "If my hubby has no issues with the way I dress up, why should I bother about others?"

http://us.tellychakkar.com/y2k7/apr/6apr/lifestyle.php

Go to top