Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

India-Forums

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Synopsis, News & Articles about Sindoor (Page 14)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 27 January 2006 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Television stars on a house buying spree
Call it the herd mentality but when one television personality buys his own pad, the rest follow suit. First it was Apurva and Shilpa Agnihotri, followed by Cezanne Khan, then it was Gauri and Hiten Tejwani, followed by Hussain who bought an apartment too. Now, the latest two stars to buy their own places are Aamna Sheriff and Gurdeep Kohli and Arjun Punj. In the latter's case, the buzz is that the couple will be moving into their dream house once they get married, which should happen in the next six months.

xen10 Goldie
xen10
xen10

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged

To post comments please visit: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=190508&P N=1&TPN=1. Do not post any comments here. They will be deleted.

Check out Sachin N Prachin's first Portfolio and see that how they look in their early careers n some personal detials.

Name
Sachin Shroff
Date of Birth
12/17/1979
Male

Physical Characteristics
Category Adult 
Height 5 feet 11 inches 
Complexion Wheatish 
Hair Colour Blonde 
Hair Length Boy-cut 
Eye Colour Black 
Bust/Chest Size 36 
Waist 32 
Hips 34 
Thighs  
Dress/Shirt Size  
Pant/Trouser Size  
Shoe Size 9 
Visible Mark None 
Mark Location  

Other Information
Performing Segment

Edited by Princess - 29 January 2006 at 3:15pm
sha_hammadali Senior Member
sha_hammadali
sha_hammadali

Posted: 29 January 2006 at 7:09am | IP Logged
For comments please visit: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=190626&P N=1&TPN=1. Any comments posted here will be deleted.

Star ready to Jet Set Go!

Reality show lovers have a bonanza coming their way. Optimystix Productions is ready with a travel reality show titled Jet Set Go, complete with a load of TV stars starrring in it, scheduled to go on air on either Star Plus or Star One shortly. The channel will be decided within a week.

Gurdeep Kohli

Tassnim Sheikh, Gurdeep Kohli, Ashka Goradia and Kiran Dubey are the four field anchors for the show, while Raju Srivastav, the runner up Laughter Challenge champ, has been pencilled in to be the show's studio anchor. Says Optimystix's Vipul D Shah, "The show will be a reality cum game show of sorts, with competition between the four anchors, with travel as its main theme.

"It is going to be a race against time. The anchors will have to convince the contestants to reach a certain destination or go on a holiday (Bangkok, for instance) in two hours flat and will be given 1000 dollars which is also their prize money. The tickets will be booked in advance, as we will have tie-ups

Tassnim Sheikh
with the airports so the contestant will only have to pick up their passport from home and head for the airport. The challenge will be for the four anchors to convince people as soon as possible and whoever manages to do so first, ends up being the winner (the first to reach the airport for the free holiday gets to be the winner). So the viewers also end up rooting and praying for their favourite anchor. The contestants will have to ready themselves for the same (ready their passport, convince the family, pack up their stuff, catch a flight) in the designated time period,"says Sanjiv Sharma, creative head, Optimystix. The production house isn' t new to the reality genre, having already co-produced Sony's Indian Idol. The house has also done Ye Meri Life Hai recently for Sony.

Ashka Goratia

The anchors were chosen after countless rounds of auditions and pilots were shot with a host of TV stars and it was on the basis of their communication skills and their ability to be spontaneous and think on their feet that they were pinned down upon.

Kiran Dubey

"The show is a combination of ability and intention against personal commitments.This was Star's homegrown format and Optimystix did the internal brainstorming and developed. We are taking reality to the next level in the real sense of the term and truly this show is a world class format. The show has to look good so we are working on the look and we have shot the pilots already," says Shah.

The show is expected to go on air by the last week of February.

Edited by Princess - 29 January 2006 at 3:30pm
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

For article please visit: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=192917&P N=1&TPN=1

GURDEEP KOHLI

The most uncomfortable costume you wore: When I started shooting for 'Sindoor', I was very uncomfortable wearing saris. I was used to wearing only salwar-kameez in 'Sanjeevani'. But today I actually enjoy wearing saris and have invested in quite a few.

Favourite designer: Right now, it's Surily Goel because I love the way she plays with colours, beads and sequins.

The best dressed celebrity: Sushmita Sen. She can carry off anything - right from a loose-fitting poncho to an elegant saree and look fabulous. The Big B - Mr Bachchan - is definitely my favourite amongst the men. He looks incredible, especially in the leather-jacket he wore in 'Bunty Aur Babli'.

Edited by srk_rulz - 01 February 2006 at 10:01am
Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

For comments please visit:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=193027 Smile

Yeh haathi nahi Sharad ka saathi
   By: Tushar Joshi
   January 20, 2006

Sharad Kelkar on the sets of Saat Phere
We have heard of stars and actors walking out of shoots. But ever heard about an elephant who threw a tantrum by making an exit from the show? The incident happened on the sets of Zee's Saat Phere where actor Sharad Kelkar and others were shooting for a wedding scene.

Elephant kidnaps actors

As per the script Nahar (Sharad) was set to make a grand entry in the mandap on the back of an elephant named Pajmala. However what followed was something the scriptwriter hadn't pencilled in.

Not only did Pajmala walk out the set with Sharad and another child actor, Gaurav Bajaj, on his back but also refused to sit down and let them get off.

Nakhrewala haathi

An eyewitness from the show describes the scene, "It was one of the most hilarious as well as scary things I have ever seen.

Something was wrong with the elephant that night, as he refused to follow the instructions of the mahout.

When he was told to walk through the gate towards the mandap the animal refused. Then it started moving around on its own will, with Sharad and Gaurav still sitting on it back. Everyone was worried that the matter would go out of control."

We hear that it took almost six hours to can that one shot which needed the elephant. "Since Sharad was already on the elephant in his costume, we couldn't shoot him separately. Also getting him off the back of the animal was another experience altogether."

Animal gave attitude

When asked about the trauma he went through, Sharad laughingly said, "It was the most stubborn elephant I have ever seen. Not only did it show me attitude but also ended up giving me a horrible back pain. Initially, when I sat on him with Gaurav, everything seemed normal. However, within minutes we realised the animal was on its own trip. It was not obeying the mahout."

What were the exact thoughts in his mind when it happened? "I was nervous, as Gaurav was scared, and crying. It took more than an hour for the animal to sit down and let us off. Till then my back was aching tremendously as I was sitting in an awkward position. Trust me an elephant's back isn't one of the most comfortable places."

He wasn't trained

Sharad had to eventually jump off the elephant's back while it was standing. "I had no other option but to jump. I couldn't afford to sit there waiting for the animal to sit down. I think it wasn't well trained which is why the fiasco happened."

Edited by srk_rulz - 01 February 2006 at 1:13pm
Innocent_Bachi Goldie
Innocent_Bachi
Innocent_Bachi

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Kirti Gaekwad

Kirti joins India Calling

Kanak of Kahiin To Hoga to play the protagonist's mysterious sister

Sapana Patil

Kirti Gaekwad (Niharika of Zee's Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka) has been roped in to play Chandni's sister in India Calling. She will play Manisha, a smart girl from Jalandhar who comes to Mumbai to pursue her dreams and make it big in the glamour world. But soon she realizes that the world is tough and she is just a small fish. In her desperation to make it big she finds herself treading the wrong path.

Producer Shrishti Arya reveals more about Manisha's character. She says, "Manisha's character is like that of Zeenat Aman in the film Hare Rama Hare Krishna. She lives in a different world as she has strayed from the conventions of life. It's the choices she makes in life that make her what she is today. Chandni and Manisha both faced similar situations when they came to Mumbai. But what sets them apart from each other is the choices they made."

Gaekwad seems to be happy playing the role of the mysterious sister. Gaekwad says, "It's an amazing role. There is so much scope to perform in this role. Hence, it's a dream come true for me." Kirti has been given a chic look for this role. She will be seen sporting a nose ring as well.

On whether Chandni will meet her sister and take her home, Arya says, "They will soon meet each other but Manisha will not return soon."

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

For comments please visit:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=193172 

Do nost post any comments here, they will be deleted. Thanks Smile

Kirti in Hare Rama Hare Krishna mode

Kirti Kelkar
The suspense is finally over. Rose Audio Visual's India Calling has finally found its Manisha.

Playing the role of Chandni's (Mansi Parekh) sister is none other than Sinndoor's Niharika (Kirti Kelkar). Previously heard over phone conversations, and mentioned in the drama, this will be the first time that Mini didi will make an appearance on the show.

A different role

When asked why she chose to play the character, Kirti said, "The only reason I accepted this part, is because it is totally different from what people have seen me as Niharika. The personality and the look are mind-blowing, and radically opposite to h ow the audience has seen me till now."

Describing her look on the show she said, "Manisha an out and out western girl. Her outfits are very hip and modern something on the lines of Zeenat Aman in Hare Rama Hare Krishna. There is a curiosity factor about Manisha. You never know what she might be up to and that reflects in her attire as well."

Even though as the older sister Manisha is confident and independent, deep down inside she is disturbed and running away from herself. "At the bottom of her heart, she's still a small town girl from Jalandar. She's is hiding and running away from her family because she's ashamed of herself, in a way. Her insecurity is taking a toll on her and she struggles to deal with it."

I want a honeymoon

Thanks to her work, Kirti's personal life is on the back-burner, presently. On her wish list is a nice romantic vacation with her husband Sharad (her co-star in Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka and Nahar of Saat Phere).

"If I could have my way, then I would get Sharad on every show I am in. Both of us have been busy shooting and believe it or not we still haven't had a proper honeymoon."

When asked how she felt about Sharad's honeymoon outdoor on Saat Phere she laughed, "You have to deal with it. Actually when we went to Hong Kong for our Sinndoor shoot, the producer gave us leave for some days, since we never got a chance to go on vacation."

Sharad and Kirti Kelkar
Candidate for Nach Baliye

Another project that Kirti has set her eyes on is the second season of Nach Baliye. "Oh, I hope they call us, 'cause I would love to take part on the show. Sharad is a good dancer, but I am a hard worker. So, if all goes well I should hopefully be on board for the competition."

Edited by srk_rulz - 01 February 2006 at 9:55am
monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/feb/1feb/news_kiran.php

Kiron Joneja to exit from Sinndoor

Kiron Joneja who is playing Kavita Raizada in Sinndoor had recently replaced Tanvi Azmi in the show, and has to face an early exit from the show now.

Kavita Raizada is going to face death at the hands of her son, Karan played by Sachin Shroff.

The track culminates into Kavita's death when she gets to know that Dhruv is alive and urges Karan to drive fast and reach him as soon as possible. At the signal when Kavita sees Dhruv's car, she gets down but misses him again. Karan devises a plan and turns the car in the other direction. Kavita resents and in frustration, he reveals to her that he is wanted by the Canada Police and hence will have to disguise as Dhruv Raizada, under any circumstance.

Finally, Karan warns Kavita that she will have to get him married to Vedika. Karan stops the car in a lonely place when she tries to run away but he blocks her way and fires at her.

When contacted, Kiran Joneja refused to comment.

The episode will be telecast on 2 February.

By THE TELLY CHAKKAR TEAM Posted on 1 February 2006 6:30 pm

http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/feb/1feb/news_kiran.php

Edited by monika.goel - 01 February 2006 at 8:20am

Go to top