yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode, Vivek Mushran's tone when he thought in his mind that if Sweety said sorry once he would never let her go was really fantastic. He brought out his true feelings in that one sentence.

Good Job Vivek, well done. 

The story line is being depicted in such a true to life form that the writers, director and team really need praise for putting together such a fantastic show.

Good Luck

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope the writers stay on track and do not mess the storyline..

So far, like the track - I think Lucky, Sweety, Rocky and Ginny are amazing actors..

Can't say that about Pinky 's family - I think Jeet is the best actor from that family... Both Pinky and Raashi overact, Sunny is learning (he is very young too..) and Raavi is loud!

Overall - Like the serial...
yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sme123

Hope the writers stay on track and do not mess the storyline..

So far, like the track - I think Lucky, Sweety, Rocky and Ginny are amazing actors..

Can't say that about Pinky 's family - I think Jeet is the best actor from that family... Both Pinky and Raashi overact, Sunny is learning (he is very young too..) and Raavi is loud!

Overall - Like the serial...

I like the acting of all the characters. I also think Papaji does a very good job. But I believe all the credit should go to the director for bringing out the naturalness of the characters as if it is real life and not a plot or story.

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The star cast of this show is gr8.Even the artists playing Ginny and Rocky are awesome👏. From the first day onwards what drew me toward the show is the shows realism😛  Hope the CV's wont do anything for this to lose its credibility😊
chocobear thumbnail
I am becoming a fan of this ILU ILU guy😆 This new gusse wale LuckyG is a big surprise for me since i always saw the lovey dovey chilled out LuckyG but this LuckyG is just OMG scary😆
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocobear88

I am becoming a fan of this ILU ILU guy😆 This new gusse wale LuckyG is a big surprise for me since i always saw the lovey dovey chilled out LuckyG but this LuckyG is just OMG scary😆

🤣🤣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Agree Sweety ! ILU ILU was awesome 😆.. It was our fav song during Antaakshari 'Ye' word 🤣

And agree with the topic maker.. Vivek is an AMAZING actor.. Though I am hating the character to no end, but somehow that's cuz of his acting.. he is making is SO believable ! 😃 But I actually love the fun-part of him more.. The way he gets excited for food.. I feel he is not acting in those it's real Vivek 🤣

Love him <3.. and yes, Ahluwalia is my fav family cuz of the actors 😃
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Agree Sweety ! ILU ILU was awesome 😆.. It was our fav song during Antaakshari 'Ye' word 🤣

And agree with the topic maker.. Vivek is an AMAZING actor.. Though I am hating the character to no end, but somehow that's cuz of his acting.. he is making is SO believable ! 😃 But I actually love the fun-part of him more.. The way he gets excited for food.. I feel he is not acting in those it's real Vivek 🤣

Love him <3.. and yes, Ahluwalia is my fav family cuz of the actors 😃

Yes Vivek is an amazing actor so much so that he actually forced me to hate him😆I think my hatred for him will evaporate once he is back to our very own luckyG but at the moment i am just hating him😆

All the actors of the ahluwalia gang are so good simply terrific. and i watch this show for them mostly though i dnt mind watching ahuja's as well even they are good but Ahluwalia's are the best😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sometimes I cant believe how AWESOME that lil Rocky and Ginny act.. Specially during those Aishwariya talks ! 🤣 Ginny is quiet but jab bhi bolti hai bomb phodti hai 🤣 I LOVED her expressions in both the scenes -

'Toh Aishwariya ka kya hoga Rocky bhaiya' 😆

And with Rashi Raavi in Nanu's place.. Aishwariya topic 🤣

Ginny is terrific ! And yest Rocky rockeddd ! 😎
chocobear thumbnail
I just loved Roccky yesterday😍 I wish he too would have left alongwith sweetyG n ginny that would have been awesome u know but no probz he would make sure tht his mother comes back to their house😎