Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
In today's episode, Vivek Mushran's tone when he thought in his mind that if Sweety said sorry once he would never let her go was really fantastic. He brought out his true feelings in that one sentence.

Good Job Vivek, well done. 

The story line is being depicted in such a true to life form that the writers, director and team really need praise for putting together such a fantastic show.

Good Luck

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uknaik99pallavi25ashajronitfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivek Mushran's emothions" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sme123

sme123

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Hope the writers stay on track and do not mess the storyline..

So far, like the track - I think Lucky, Sweety, Rocky and Ginny are amazing actors..

Can't say that about Pinky 's family - I think Jeet is the best actor from that family... Both Pinky and Raashi overact, Sunny is learning (he is very young too..) and Raavi is loud!

Overall - Like the serial...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammayessehmashajSamraat_92prerna4rishav

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sme123

Hope the writers stay on track and do not mess the storyline..

So far, like the track - I think Lucky, Sweety, Rocky and Ginny are amazing actors..

Can't say that about Pinky 's family - I think Jeet is the best actor from that family... Both Pinky and Raashi overact, Sunny is learning (he is very young too..) and Raavi is loud!

Overall - Like the serial...

I like the acting of all the characters. I also think Papaji does a very good job. But I believe all the credit should go to the director for bringing out the naturalness of the characters as if it is real life and not a plot or story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25ashajprerna4rishav

i5hy

IF-Dazzler

i5hy

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
The star cast of this show is gr8.Even the artists playing Ginny and Rocky are awesomeClap. From the first day onwards what drew me toward the show is the shows realismTongue  Hope the CV's wont do anything for this to lose its credibilitySmile

ashajpallavi25Samraat_92

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I am becoming a fan of this ILU ILU guyLOL This new gusse wale LuckyG is a big surprise for me since i always saw the lovey dovey chilled out LuckyG but this LuckyG is just OMG scaryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

i5hyashajSamraat_92prerna4rishav

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear88

I am becoming a fan of this ILU ILU guyLOL This new gusse wale LuckyG is a big surprise for me since i always saw the lovey dovey chilled out LuckyG but this LuckyG is just OMG scaryLOL
ROFLROFL

chocobearashajprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chocobearashajSamraat_92

chocobear

IF-Rockerz

chocobear

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Agree Sweety ! ILU ILU was awesome LOL.. It was our fav song during Antaakshari 'Ye' word ROFL

And agree with the topic maker.. Vivek is an AMAZING actor.. Though I am hating the character to no end, but somehow that's cuz of his acting.. he is making is SO believable ! Big smile But I actually love the fun-part of him more.. The way he gets excited for food.. I feel he is not acting in those it's real Vivek ROFL

Love him <3.. and yes, Ahluwalia is my fav family cuz of the actors Big smile

Yes Vivek is an amazing actor so much so that he actually forced me to hate himLOLI think my hatred for him will evaporate once he is back to our very own luckyG but at the moment i am just hating himLOL

All the actors of the ahluwalia gang are so good simply terrific. and i watch this show for them mostly though i dnt mind watching ahuja's as well even they are good but Ahluwalia's are the bestLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top