Afsar Bitiya

Pintu touches feet of his Bhaiya Bhabhi :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Didn't saw any post related 2 dis topic n scene so thought 2 open a topic abt it . 

I loved Kinash scene 2dy . We saw First time DBPS arguing wid his Big Bro whom he considers  as his life . I liked infact I loved how Pintu touched his Bhaiya Bhabhi's feet whch showed tht Eventhough He is ben shown little imature n spoilt brat but then also He knows 2 respect his family members n knows n aware of indian culture .  I seriously lovedd dis small gesture . Also I loved d argument b/w both Bros . n we saw Ganga stopping both frm getting d fight big . I lovedd it . This is what i want 2 see in DBPS family but again it was only for 2 mins Unhappy How I wish it would hav been more then 10 mins scene a longg one , but anyways eventhough it was small scene but I loved it . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 09 February 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchJasluvsKinshukwadi..doll-Ursh--SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pintu touches feet of his Bhaiya Bhabhi :)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I just can say I loved this scene. They showed both reaction of DBPS and Babloo loving and then arguing

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I Loved This Scene...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

I loved this scene too. Smile

moniluvskinshuk

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Even me lovedd that scene although it was small but loved it even ma sis was like how Moni dii dint open a topic on this scenes then i say ok dnt worry you open the topic on it but as i cum i see you here with this scene even me too lovedd it i love Babloo he truly believed Something is Wrong has happen ...

moniluvskinshuk

kinshukkiaashiq

Goldie

kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
yh that scene was really good
love him in the red kurta !!
love the brother jodi

moniluvskinshuk

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I also thought it was a great scene Moni and I'm glad that you got to see at least a little of DBPS family scenes!Big smile

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ParmB

I also thought it was a great scene Moni and I'm glad that you got to see at least a little of DBPS family scenes!Big smile

Thanks dear .  Yes I was dying 2 see DBPS family scenes yaar . n I m happy tht they showed atleast somethng abt them .They r so different n I like 2 see Different thngs LOLWink . I m sure We will get more n more Longg scenes of DBPS n his family in furthur episodes *Fingers Crossed*

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 10 February 2012 at 3:59am

aruntouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.