virman- ring ceremony and suhag raat

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

ok, my name is aisha and i am a big fan of virman(virman and manvi). my hindi is't that good but i'll try and this is my first story/os so be free to give constructive critisism, comments and your opinions..here goes.

The car stopped at the vadhera mansion. manvi and virat were sitting upart but they were still "secretly" holding hands. manvi and virat were both in the back seat, jeevika in the passenger seat and viren had been driving. Viren winked at Jeevika and jeevika looked back at virat and manvi. 
" thum dono yaha rehna, we're coming" Jeevika told them. 
They got out of the car and went which meant that Manvi and Virat were now alone in the car together. 
Virat moved a bit closer to his beautiful wife but she seemed upset.
"kya hua manvi?" asked virat
"kuch nahi chep!" replied manvi
"bolo na"
"mein bas soch rahi thi, mein vadhera khandan ki achi bahu kabhi nahi ban sakhdi" said Manvi, disapointedly.
Virat came even closer to manvi and cupped her face in his hands. 
" i don't care, if you're a good bahu or not. thum meri zindagi hoon. i love you badariya"
"i love you to mr virat vadhera"
Virat leaned forward to kiss manvi but then jeevika knocked on the window. "oh teri..chale?" said virat disapointed.
they both got out of the car holding hands, as they got to the door, vanshika did the aarti and manvi tipped over the taali of rice and stepped into the red "paint" and entered the house as the vadhera nayi bahu. 

"ok, chalo, time for the ring ceremony" said Jeevika. Jeevika and viren sat them both down and one of the servants brought a bowl out. 
"aare, mein toh meri hope ke saath dene wale hai, virat" said kadambari chachi
"haan, haan chachi, mein toh meri dewar ji ki side hoon" said Jeevika.
"tum log bhi, mein toh meri saali saiyabha ki sath hoon..come on MANVI!!!" said viren
"mein bhi, MANVI< YOU CAN DO IT" said inder chachu
" COME ON VIRAT" said chachi and jeevika.
they both put their hands in the bowl and quickly, manvi pulled out the ring. she showed it to everyone and mostly everyone clapped.

after a few minutes, viren took virat to his room and jeevika and chachi took manvi to now virat and her room. they explained to her how to be a good bahu nicely so it didnt seem like they were pressuring her. 
suddenly the door knocked. 
"khon hain bhai" said kadambari chachi, more like a statement than a question.
" it's me and virat" said viren from behind the door
kadambari chachi and jeevika went to the door while manvi stayed on the bed. they opened the door and asked them what they wanted, they didn't let virat come in until he pleaded so much he acted as if he would die if they wouldn't let him in. before entering he promised kadambari chachi a diamond necklace and jeevika that he would always keep her sister, now his wife, manvi happy. ðŸ˜ƒ
when he finally got into the room and kicked everyone but his beautiful wife out, he was free with manvi. but manvi seemed angry and turned away from him
"aab kya hua" asked Virat. she pretended to ignore him and walked away to the terrace. he went up to her and hugged her from behind, she felt herself blush as he kissed her neck. she felt herself melt as she turned around, he looked at her. she suddenly hugged virat. she could smell his wonderful aftershave. she looked up at him, and there he was, the most amazing person in her life other than her di.
virat picked up manvi in his strong, muscular arms and carried her to the bed, he began taking off her jewellery. he kissed her neck again and then started to slowly undress her.
"Virat, arn't you going a bit far?" Manv asked
he told her that she was now his wife and he had the right to touch her. he kissed her over ad over again, virat undressed himself and he had a wonderful, muscular chest that manvi loved. they lay in the bed ad made love all night long.

the next morning. 
manvi woke up undressed wrapped in a blanket with virats arm wrapped around her waist. she quietly removed it and ran to the bathroom with her clothes. when she came out, virat wasn't anywhere to be seen. she looked around and suddenly a strong arm grabbed her and pulled her back. he was amazzed by how beautiful she looked. with her damp hair, her made-up face and she was dressed in a rich, red saree. she tried getting away, but he just pulled her back and cornered her to the wall. he leaned to her and started to kiss her neck.
"virat tum kya kareheho, koi ajayega" said manvi
"phir aane do" said virat
suddenly there was a knock on the door. "virat..manvi!!"...
Posted: 12 years ago

awesome...loved it...

pm me next time when u write...

Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome
So Romantic pure VirManillicious
Do pm me if u continue this
Awesome yar... Do pm me the next part 😛
That was a nice update loved It