Thendral

Update: Thurs. Feb 9 2012- Anticlimax (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the wonderful updates. Very good and timely updates. Thumbs Up

All I could say Srividya's acting was superb  Clap. Her eyes and expressions are wonderful. I also like Thulasi's  reaction. Not sure of TA.s

Is there a reason they show Charu's fall? Did she decide to not act anymore in the serial?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update: Thurs. Feb 9 2012- Anticlimax (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
A let down of an episode for sure, after yesterday's firecracker like one.

Thuls was by far the the definition of poise and dignity today. That, coupled with her (now) infamous "Naan pasathai kooda pichai'a vaanga matten Clap" dialogue, is an instant classic and the highlight of this episode. Other than that, there was not much else to look forward to, much less comment about.

Charu has finally revealed her true colors. As much as I want to hate her for what she has done, I have to applaud her clever schemes. She systematically drove T&T apart and was so tantalizingly close to permanently separating them. And as the saying goes, credit must be given where credit is due. She fooled almost everyone in her attempt to attain TA.

As much I disliked Psycho, I didn't want to see her go out like this...especially not via suicide (if anything, we have lots of GWs who can gladly take her place). Charu too me, always seemed misguided...she wanted something she could never have and yet, was still encouraged to keep trying her best, so that one day she might be able to truly attain what she wanted. She is less of a villain, and more of a patient (unlike GW & GW Junior Angry). Nonetheless, that does not excuse her lack of composure or improper behavior.

TA's slaps weren't necessary and were dangerously close to putting him into 'male chauvinism' territory. Being outright abusive to any women, should not be condoned. At least he had the shame to bow his head, when Charu rightfully pointed out his hotheadedness ultimately led to the degradation of his marriage.

Charu's parents too, are at fault for not acting properly. Instead of confronting or assuring their daughter, they immediately started berating her...which may have led to her jump. They are old enough to consider their words, and yet they lacked the sense to do so...which in this case is quite unfortunate.

Overall, quite a let down of an episode. Hopefully, Thuls won't forgive nor forget what TA had done to her for a while. Let him suffer and he let her. Smile  

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 09 February 2012 at 2:47pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aparajitha_hansjinjuThendralfanTTfanshubbaPearl.CarynNixkiekarthi173

kkagreencard

Groupbie

kkagreencard

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
What a crap episode. After all the happiness we got yesterday everything gone waste today. When Pei keep telling that T snatched TA from her and no one question, why this loosu TA standing like a statue. Why cant he tell that its him who went behind T and bugging her to marry when T stayed away after knowing the engagement and doesnt want to hurt other girl life. She was ready to sacrifice her life and love for another girl. Thats how good she is. Its the GW who made the situation worse and forced her to make the decision of marrying TA. Why he cant he tell all these things to Pei and tell her that the base thinking (T snactched TA from her) itself wrong, if at all any wrong its TA who did all the mistake,so she has to angry on her.  All the while by living she made T&T live hell now by creating this suicide attempt she get all the sympathy and all T happiness and victory will go waste. She doesnt want anyone to praise T, so before that she created this drama. Now also look TA went in the ambulance instead of staying with T. Now he comes back and say because of you now Pei is in critical condition. All becuase of your dhosam etc...

We except so much and CT fooled us

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3aparajitha_hansrselvijinjussmily_faceTTfanPearl.shubbaCarynNixkiekarthi173

varuny

varuny

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Poor  Thamil.  he usually helps others. and believe all the people around him are nice.  Charu used his innocence and let him believe that she is also a helping person like him.  Cunning Charu. She is not a psycho but an arrogant spoilt  brat. She called her father to help in this episode too. That much believe she has that she can get what she wants from her parents.  
She will be transferred to Chennai  to Bhuvana'a hospital. There they will find out that  Charu is Bhuvana's daughter by the mix up at birth and Thulasi  was end up  with MM. Bhuvana and Charu join together and give trouble to T&T because TPS  is supporting  T&T
That is my prediction.
Salute to Srividya. Marvellous show .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

puppy007sobeysTTfanswash2shubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ranuja for the update.
.I didn't like T's expression today.She looked very arrogant and not like her usual.Even when somebody makes mistake she usually turns them her way by being soft .Don't like her expression when she looked at Ta when Charu mocked their seperation as if all fault is on Ta.She did do lot of mistakes and why such a look as if she is perfect.
If C has to commit suicide then nobody can stop her.She will do it at any cost.Maybe she will be in death bed and ask Ta to tie thaali ?I don't why but her character ended abrubtly.She asking Ta to marry her.Why he didn't open his mouth and answer her the whole time.What happened to K and J ?
And what happened to her psycho self.Didn't dr tell periappa that she will die if she cannot get Ta. And why VR has to deliver such a dialogue ?The whole episode is a mess.Even if the scene is real or imaginery this has to be one of the worst episodes of serial history. CT totally failed to end C character properly. If C dies I don't think anybody can see T and Ta as happy couple.As C said she will always be between them.

Thanks
Desi

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aparajitha_hansforfun3TTfanshubbaPearl.CarynNixkiekarthi173

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
And why the hell Ta slap C?what rights he has to do such a thing to a girl ?And can't T protect herself from C ? And again director proved T is unlucky girl.First Ta got job when she got seperated from him and now C dying after T coming to Bangalore.

Thanks
Desi

TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173Caryn

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear Ranu...fantastic update...loved every moment of reading it after watching the epi.Clap Girls... epidi indhamathiri write pennuringgo?Hats off to all our Thendral updaters..!!Thumbs Up

I knew Charu will aim to attack Thulz...nalla vellai no gun with her otherwise she would have finished off Thulz. It was great that Thulz made TA realize what a fool he has been to listen to Charu blindly without giving second thoughts to what his wife has to say.

Its funny to see Charu with only a slight injury on her forehead after jumping from that height. I thought there would be a pool of blood but body ellam seems to be in tact ...and still alive too. Perhaps due to some injury in her head she might change into a new leaf. Are they going to transform Charu into suffering from Amnesia? That she forgets her craze for TA and wakes up into a new personality or pretends not to remember anything to go on to her next step of getting back TA.LOL

Thulz has said that death is the only way Charu could separate T & T - will Charu use this to scheme something else to kill off Thulz? Stupid Charu - she thinks that by saying that when they (T & T) are together she would come in between them as a reminder - why shouldn't it be the other way around - that they would feel happy and contented to having removed a psycho from their lives?Big smile

Did you all notice Thulz oda reaction to this whole scenario? Initially she was angry but later part she was looking very pathetically at Charu. I know she feels so sympathetic towards her and hopefully that doesn't lead to make a wrong decision of letting go off her hubby or convince him to marry Charu as well. If she does it then she needs a couple of tight slaps to set her brains straight. She shd realize that Charu needs help and not to give in to her whims and fancies. 

As far as I am concerned the starStar of the day is CHARU.!! She did a brilliant performance which left me awe with amazement. She is a great actress and nobody can out beat her doing this negative role that is assigned to her..!!Clap I love to see her personality transforming like Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde..!! Wink

Happy to see TA slapping Charu trying to bring her back to her senses - we could see her great disappointment esp. knowing that TA whom she thought belongs to her only has decided to opt for Thulz and claiming her to be his wife - that's when she realized that its not worth living a life without our great Tamil..!!Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysmala_15ThendralfanTTfanPearl.CarynanithuNixkiekarthi173

shivani6

Groupbie

shivani6

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Dear Ranu SmileClap

Really this is a worst episode...CryCry

Everything seem to be not normal... only Tulasi & charu were acting... all others seem to be like dolls around these two...Angry

It seems to be unreal... may be this is a dream as some of us feel here...
[Even if Charu's Periyappa told the truth to VR... will he agree ??
When TA cames to know the truth... will he not get more angry on charu inspite she is a pshyco ?? ]

where is this Joseph running... I think he will come there to stop the dream Confused or else will go to chennai by running to meet kanagu and will call tamil Tongue

where is keshav... he is supposed to be here getting caught... ellaam directorukkuthaan  velicham ConfusedConfused

everything is like confusion here... I hope tomorrow will be even more worst episode as they would want us to eagerly wait until monday and kuzhambufy LOL

if this is all real... they must have given some brilliant dialogues from TA... or from others atleast... nothing to mention...

will charu act as if she has become normal due to head injury & start her job in a differnt way again ?? or will be

love the T's dialogue to TA and pei's dialogue to T & TA... Superb ones Clap

Edited by shivani6 - 09 February 2012 at 4:10pm

jinjuTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top