Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Mona Singh's love for silver

Suruchi Sharma | Feb 10, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Mona Singh More Pics
Actress Mona Singh, who was in Delhi recently, told us that she loves Dilli ka khana and Janpathki silver jewellery. 

"Everyone knows that I am a big foodie, so every time I come to Delhi, all I want to do is gorge on chaat and momos. Apart from that, I love to buy silver jewellery and Punjabi jootis from Janpath," Mona said. The actress feels that Delhi as a city is very lively. "There is a sense of apnapan that you feel only in Delhi. Everything is just so lively," she gushed. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagblytonswethasyam08nycsweetieshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Monas love for silver" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.