Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*madh11ahcirNas1suecmomsx3Kushi27pragyakumarhabsfanswarajgiranamikamundonsaggi80eshachSG123tin2000guninoorsowji_t07shiny3mariajoananeelasaeedragtagrth81pink0213naniilyouShen7866shimantochunni1ssbuddyHumayun72priyacaRiHar20farheensultanaBlacksexyspicypraman1234zackgivanta29velvetscarfsriyapoojaasiaheartdeep27fifsSeetasp87p3cubedA HUGE FANforestrydailyvisitorShwtylilmzsunshineKMH-NASHAsvijaya77JJESHmy_viewkrutiv100lastminParamjit-Happy4Ever-soap-critic-Khush-_mahi_veil_of_roses.nimmi.--Hope--SmritiKathatvdekhaanna44ammoospallavi25KhatamKahanicuttieeFIZK6Neha10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "February 9th Written Update! *Uttara Pregnant!*" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Naina, that was quick :)

Wonder what Uttara will do, just as she sorts things out with Tara and is happy, she finds out shes pregnant.

Aditya is not going to let go of  Priya so easily and i agree that he cant just forget her or stop worrying about her. I hope she takes up SJs offer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RiHar20..Naina..tvdekha--Hope--

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Thanks Naina, that was quick :)

Wonder what Uttara will do, just as she sorts things out with Tara and is happy, she finds out shes pregnant.

Aditya is not going to let go of  Priya so easily and i agree that he cant just forget her or stop worrying about her. I hope she takes up SJs offer.

I wonder where she went Confused I don't even know what I want Uttara to do. Have the baby? I just feel queasy thinking abut that, but I don't know if I think abortion would be right here either. Sigh. Do I really feel bad for her? Slightly, not too much. I mean, so far, it seemed like she got away scot free for all the crap she did, so I felt like she needed some repercussions for her actions. With that said though, Kaamya just outdid herself in today's episode. I freaking loveed her, the way she depicted Uttara's actual anguish and the pain she's dealing with. We'll just have to wait and see I guess...

I felt really bad for Aditya today. Up until now, I really haven't, not even a single time, but the last scene in the episode was so emotional and well done that I was just Broken Heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewtvdekhaFIZK6

JJESH

Goldie

JJESH

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thank..beautiful update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

my_view

Goldie

my_view

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naina for the update!. Big smile

Its hard to see Priya bringing more frustration onto herself... Adi seems to have matured overnight..Tongue Maybe he should have sent SJ instead of showing up there himself.

It will be a challenge to face the world given she is carrying her Jiju's child, but I hope UT does not take the easy route and abort the child..
Imho UT should have left the house before Priya did..

..Naina..tvdekhaFIZK6

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_view

Thanks Naina for the update!. Big smile

Its hard to see Priya bringing more frustration onto herself... Adi seems to have matured overnight..Tongue Maybe he should have sent SJ instead of showing up there himself.

It will be a challenge to face the world given she is carrying her Jiju's child, but I hope UT does not take the easy route and abort the child..
Imho UT should have left the house before Priya did..

@Bold: I think that aptly explains why I suddenly like him so much more. LOL

But yeah, I fee like Uttara aborting the child will definitely be the more easy route. But on the other hand, by having the baby, she's not only going to suffer, it will definitely also hurt Devyani in the process. Uttara's words today, when she said that she didn't want to hurt Devyani any more than she already did, totally struck a chord with me.

But then again, it's a baby. Just because the baby was the result of Uttara's mistake, doesn't mean that everyone should view the baby in a negative light. He/she hasn't done anything wrong so why shouldn't the baby get a chance?

Sigh, very complicated questions. I'm legitimately in two minds about this situation.

And oh yeah, completely agree with you! Uttara should have left the house before Priya did for sure. In fact, she shouldn't have even stayed this long after Rishabh's death, for starters. But immediately after the Brahma situation, she should have packed up her bags and left to create a new identity for herself. All the women are at the stage where she need to stand on their own two feet, create their own identities, and the only case we've seen some progress in is with Priya.

my_viewtvdekhaFIZK6

my_view

Goldie

my_view

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Yup...Naina..It is heart breaking to see your loved one suffer physically actually..Mental and emotional suffering does not elicit such reaction unfortunately.. sigh.. Priya knows she is making him suffer too this way.Wink

I think Devyani is past caring about Brahma and if she truly believes in what she said to Verma about not having any relation or affection for Brahma then she will not be hurt..The pain and betrayal was felt when she found out about the affair.. What is happening now with pregnancy and all is just the consequences of the past action... I cannot even think anyone's feelings or life is more important than that of the baby...I will be disappointed if cvs go the abortion route.. Each woman is supposed to have been left with a challenge and move on then why should UT not have one.

UT is bad news all around...and DQ personified... She had more than one opportunity and multiple reasons to leave Devyanis house...  

..Naina..tvdekhaFIZK6

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top