Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
First of all, Happy 1 month anniversary to NBTClapClap...The team is doing a great job so far and I hope that continues in the future as wellSmile

Very good epi today as well...barring the fact that it didn't have any Guru in it *sad muh* lol

Anyways, I'm going to speak mainly of the highlight of the epi which was the super adorable Mohan-Nanhi scene...it's like they keep outdoing their adorableness each time. I don't know about you guys but I just get a big smile on my face each time I see Nanhi call out for him and seeing him pop up from his windowLOL...and I LOVE the music they use in MN scenes...it's almost got this Disney movies waali feel to itLOL...and when he climbs all the way from his balcony to hers...I just feel like going awwwLOL...the big grin on her face as she sees him make his way over...such an adorable pair these two are.

So the actual convo and scene was fantastic too...LOVED that Mohan's piece of advice to Nanhi involved the analogy of catching a RAT...so apt for TanuLOLLOL...and there were such cute MN moments in b/w as he was explaining it to her...Ashnoor is sooo adorable.

And finally to the butterfly analogy...we saw most of if it in the promo only but still it was a super sweet bit...especially for Mohan going, "Dekhte hain...saari butterflies ek jaisi hoti hain ki nahin"..."yeh waali thodi different hai"LOL...SO sweet the way he wishes Nanhi all the best in their signature style and ofcourse the fact that Nanhi always has to ring the bell a final time to say goodbye...awww...right now they personify those lines from that song...'jaane kyun dil jaanta hai, tu hai toh I'll be alright'LOL

Rest of the epi was good as well...The Jeeji-Megha scene in the beginning was cute...Tanu the loserDead escaped once again despite Nanhi's attempts to catch himOuch...but chalo Nidhi hai naa to torture this loserLOL

Ummm they need to stop using the 'aas paas khuda' song in every epiConfusedLOL

Precap looks good too...but I don't think MM are going to talk there...they'll probably just show Mohan in the background as Megha thinks to herself.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirpraniti-Swetha-cutegirl94nabz8888fatim30madhu_sridhar-RD-Mru_beerusha4003Shell16Smeera123sensodyneaanyakunatwithout-fathomMR21NymerianneeiillLadyMcbeth-RadhaMohan-Taiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb 9th: Of advices and butterflies" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
res..!Embarrassed

- edited -
Awesome post by u Anu..ClapHug
today's episode was too good...Tongue the story has definately moved forward.. !Approve
i loved Mohan-nanhi scene today..Heart
precap: MM scene is too good..Day Dreaming

Also.. me back with my demand for CAPS..Big smileCoolLOL!!!
AnuTongue.. Can u pls. post Caps of 7th feb , 8th feb & today 9th feb episode Caps.. pls..Cry??

Edited by -Swetha- - 09 February 2012 at 11:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegirl94Smeera123sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

@Anu- Fab Post Clap..thankgod u r not feeling lazy LOL

I loved the Mohan- Nanhi scene ...just like i'll be there for you ,cuz i know u r  there for me too...and i love how both value each others suggestions so much ...they are just so Awww!!!!
The rest of the epi was gud ...and arggghhh Tanu is sucha  loser ...only Nidhi can fix him right LOL...and I missed Guru today Embarrassed...and I loved how Mohan said to nanhi if yr dad has said this then it must b true ...awwwEmbarrassed

Edited by rdfan - 09 February 2012 at 11:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Mru_beeSmeera123sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Mohan - nanhi scene was very cute. This scene was handled very well. Though he shared his problem, he did not reveal much to her. He understands that she is just a kid. 

Loved reading your take on it.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Anu

Anyways, I'm going to speak mainly of the highlight of the epi which was the super adorable Mohan-Nanhi scene...it's like they keep outdoing their adorableness each time. I don't know about you guys but I just get a big smile on my face each time I see Nanhi call out for him and seeing him pop up from his windowLOL...and I LOVE the music they use in MN scenes...it's almost got this Disney movies waali feel to itLOL...and when he climbs all the way from his balcony to hers...I just feel like going awwwLOL...the big grin on her face as she sees him make his way over...such an adorable pair these two are.

very well said i saw this scene 5times again i am watchingSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sun-naaaaaaaaaAreYaar

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Mohan - nanhi scene was very cute. This scene was handled very well. Though he shared his problem, he did not reveal much to her. He understands that she is just a kid. 

Loved reading your take on it.  

yes mohan knows she is kid ...or bacho ke samne konsi baat karni chahiye or konsi nahi ye usko aachi tarah pata he ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Smeera123AreYaar

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Smeera123-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I wanted Tanu to be caught!! *sulks* I can't believe he got away! How gullible does this family have to be!! *sulks some more* Disapprove

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-cutegirl94-RD-Mru_beeNymeriasun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.