Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

he is human ...but he is not fool.

I don't know but there are rare chances of mohan playing a game... but I'm wondering why he is not questioning that from this case only DN got benefited...he was just prevented from getting govt. contracts for 10 years... but literally ... he won the case ... and all the blame came on amar...
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was shocked when i saw koyal and dhinanath together sitting in the car when he came out and he won the case 
harshdb thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Maybe dinanath knows that koyal is helping some reporter and it could that he is using her for his own benefit. 

Mahananda Flyover scam related paper were only against Amar with his signatures of purchasing low quality material. So did dinanath mislead koyal and plant only such evidences. So that if a reporter gets it, he would be tempted to publish it immediately and create huge buzz. 

Like mohan said, if such reports get published at the time of commision's verdict, the judgement could be influenced. So maybe dinanath did this purposefully to mislead. 

they very clearly showed on that episode... that dinanath and koyal joined hands in misleading mohan in that case. koyal purposely did what she did to gain mohan attention for getting profs. koyal gave wrong profs to mohan on purpose...
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
not only Koyal... i think the lady who was crying in newspaper ofice was also involved in it.. (if am not wrong, she is the same lady who created drama tht day in court) 
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

omg, shubha you were so right, way ahead of time, i never imagined.

aisi hi future predict karte rehna 😆

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bablinisha

omg, shubha you were so right, way ahead of time, i never imagined.

aisi hi future predict karte rehna 😆

Good predictions many times don't come true. Bad one comes true. What can we do? But yes i like to predict or more than predict just make some guesses. 

bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

but you were right on point; bataye nbtnmkk ke bhavishya mein kya likha hai 😆

Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
subha..your guess is right...dinanath is using Koyal...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ulakmini

subha..your guess is right...dinanath is using Koyal...

That they have already shown. They showed it(dinanath-koyal together) after the verdict was out, outside the court. 

Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

That they have already shown. They showed it(dinanath-koyal together) after the verdict was out, outside the court. 

yes dear..i watched the episode..that is why i comment on your this old thread to say that your prediction is right..