WU 9th February 2012 Completed

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AWESOME means AWESOME!!!! just loved wanna watch it..dont want to miss this episode..thank you sooo much for posting the update :)

Awww OMG!!!! Plzz update da entire thng fast!!! Otherwise I WILL NT B ABLE TO LIVE!!!! Hv to watch da epi as soon as possible!!
Hey Binny😊..I am almost dancing after watching today's epi❤️..Just fida over ArMi all over again❤️😍😍..
Haaye. Nothing to complain about in this episode 😍 and if there is and I missed it, I don't want to notice 🤣 LOVED the episode😍 x infinity.
Binny!! You got your dream epi, FULL of ArMi, quite literally!!🤗...It was a beautiful episode!!😳...Sudeep and Shradha were awesome!!👏 Can't wait for tomorrow!!😍 Thanks for the WU, I've already seen it twice but still even readin' today's epi makes me happy!!🤣
Loved today's episode😍
Thanks for the great update:) 
Originally posted by ...Binny...

The user has restricted his/her post to be copied or quoted.
heartly thanks Binny.I'll watch it after 2-3 hrs so thanx.finally we got the smile on Arjun's face. We were awaited for that.
Thanks for the Update dear😃

just opened an episodic discussion thread specially for today's episode. Join in!
 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2782141  

thanks for awesome quick update dear...