kalakari backfires n rashi back

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
at cm...

i would love to see  jigar thinks about bhais reaction a flashback of aham forgetting what he was saying in the meeting at the office, jigar  goes home where he looks for rashi who is speaking to  urmilla  about how to keep gopi there so she can continue with her kalakari against kokila  jigar overhears everything n thinks yes we need the boy thinking cvs thinking, he comes in smiling rashi  i am so happy rashi switches of the phone we are going on a trip rashi  pack your bags  at least for 2 weeks even more just in case we have to stay there longer.  Rashi exciting like giving candy to a baby.
Jigar  says he will pack his   rashi does so quickly  he goes down  bhai  plse  come with me  i need you to help me on this one.   ok rashi is packing her bags just trust me,   jigar sees rashi smiling n coming downstairs  bhai that business trip i have decided to take rashi with me,  aham confused ji jigar ok bhai come we will first go to see rashis mother n you can see bhabi before dropping us of  at the airport, ji jigar aham thinks yes i get to see my wife.
As soon as they get to cm jigar follows rashi upstairs  n aham   comes afterwards,  Gopi smiles as she sees them coming in Aham walks in  gopi stares at him n her jigar smiles,  bhai can i have the car keys plse i forgot something  for rashis mom jigar runs down while rashi goes into the bedroom to see urmilla who is dancing  as her foot is better   mom lie down ahamjiju n jigar are here, just as she said that jigar comes in with two bags of rashis,  yes rashi we are here n then says you are staying here for two or maybe three or may forever   i know what you did,  urmilla starts to talk jigar jamai ji  jigar puts his hand up n says you can talk to your daughter good bye.  he goes outside  bhabi come you are coming home today mom has sent rashi to stay with her mother, Gopi smiles n looks at aham  finally she was going back home.. 
Then when they got to mm jigar told everyone what rashi n her mother had done Wink

Edited by suk19 - 09 February 2012 at 9:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharkanajigokulrsshreemaddy311Dhabu89Nihira-fanHarshika4Life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kalakari backfires n rashi back" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhabu89

IF-Rockerz

Dhabu89

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Does anyone have the CV's fax number or maybe an e-mail address? I think we need to sent this to them. Their brains are on vacation for over a year now...and this is the most sensible and logical thing to happen.

Good post and very very well putClapThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreejyothiramNihira-fansuk19Harshika4Life

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i wuld love tht to happn nyc idea...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89suk19

maddy311

IF-Rockerz

maddy311

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
lovely post suk. Amazing ideaBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Does anyone have the CV's fax number or maybe an e-mail address? I think we need to sent this to them. Their brains are on vacation for over a year now...and this is the most sensible and logical thing to happen.

Good post and very very well putClapThumbs Up

where is ayesha ?   she is the one who talks to the cvs give them this one its time rashi got her prashad

Dhabu89Nihira-fan

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
thank you thank you its time the cvs put rashi where she belongs

Dhabu89Nihira-fan

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
very nice post!!its too good to be true!!
CVs will never make rashi suffer...they love urshi too much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top