Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone! I am lil off the topic today (*not entirely just lil)Embarrassed
We have noticed Viraj going through so many emotions in past couple of days. The insecurity, sense of loss, emotional hypes (anger, sadness, both at the same time), rapidity, conflicts and fight with innerself and mind. These all things happend in very short amount of time, where he thought that he would loose Jhanvi forever. Specially there is one question that brings me to this topic was : "ha me tha waha pe dadi ke sath, to kya tab bhi tum mujse wese hi pyar karogi jese pehle karti thi? kya sab kuch wese hi rahega hum dono k bich me?"CryBroken Heart guilt (*of something that he did unintensionallyOuch) so those questions made me think of Vampire Diaries Season 3 "Bringing out the dead" {I know some of u might not think any relevance to this but bare with me}  Caroline and her father scene.

(Please note: both characters are fictional, and supernatural entity is also fictional, try to see the connect)
Caroline is loosing her father, (18 yr old hybrid- Vampire and werewolve) but newly turned 18 yr girl. who in the very last moments of her father's life asks him: "How can u hate me so much for who I'm?"(she became vampire because of the other vampire, she became werewolve because werewolve bit her, u see it's not intentional attempt of being supernatural, it's not her fault at all!!) to answer that his father tells her "No sweetheart I don't hate you, you are strong, you are beautiful and after all that u have been through ur exactly the girl who I and ur mum wanted u to be, so than why are u leaving me?? why aren't staying with me forever? "Cry very emotional scene. but the point here is that Viraj is somewhere feeling the same as Caroline. He feels that after all that efforts that he did to make things work between him and Jhanvi, this one incident could screw everything up. He cannot bare to see hatred in Jhanvi's eyesBroken Heart for him. He can't imgine her leaving himOuch because she witnessed he was there when dadi fell down, he was the reason behind dadi's situation. All his effort of making Jhanvi happy and finally living a good normal marriage life could vanish because of this one single incident. and He felt the same in those moments... I can imgine those lines him asking Jhanvi "How can u hate me so much, for who I'm?" (in this case if we see abstract meaning of the statement, how can she hate him for his disorder?Ouch how can she overlook the love he has for her?Broken Heart)
Hopefully I justified my relativity of those two scenes, Caroline's and Viraj's emotional state.

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 09 February 2012 at 9:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadma--Flora--Mili27carisma2Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Theory of Relativity" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
sry i didnt watch any epi of TVD bt u described it well ...so r u expecting the same ans from jahn also...that V is the person she always dreamed of ?? Confused b/w again nice post Big smile

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manipadma

sry i didnt watch any epi of TVD bt u described it well ...so r u expecting the same ans from jahn also...that V is the person she always dreamed of ?? Confused b/w again nice post Big smile

I am dear.. she is a traditional indian wife. and i am 100% sure that she will forgive him. the question is not if V is the person she always dreamt of or not but the question is that even if she knows how he is would she forgive him and accept him w/ the way he is.. just like best buddies, we accept the good and bad both and we accept each other...(saat phero me se ek vachan ye bhi ke hum ek dusre ke ache dost banege..*it's both ways...but it is one of the important thing in the hindu marriage)Smile

Thanks for reply Mani.. it's u guys encouragement only that keeps me coming back here to post topics!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadma

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
When she became Hybrid:
Link:

When She lost her dad:

Link:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManipadmaFearless_Lover

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
krishuu thnxx 4 the links Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

krishuu thnxx 4 the links Hug
Big smile ur welcome..i answered u in rapid fire!Wink

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

I am dear.. she is a traditional indian wife. and i am 100% sure that she will forgive him. the question is not if V is the person she always dreamt of or not but the question is that even if she knows how he is would she forgive him and accept him w/ the way he is.. just like best buddies, we accept the good and bad both and we accept each other...(saat phero me se ek vachan ye bhi ke hum ek dusre ke ache dost banege..*it's both ways...but it is one of the important thing in the hindu marriage)Smile

Thanks for reply Mani.. it's u guys encouragement only that keeps me coming back here to post topics!Smile

She can forgive him n accept him the way he is bt Viraj too shud accept his illness n agree to get treated..unless n until he stops torturing Jahnvi mentally n physically, it wont b possible for Jahnvi to accept him whole heartedly..so m hoping that one day both Viraj n Jahnvi will realize this n lead a happy life together..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27RoyalLEO_Krrish

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Bang on. I think some of us open minded individuals can watch this show without emotional attachment. We watch things which are not real life related and grasp fictional well. But unfortunately some ppl use the forum for Naari naara chilaying.

The posts that contradict with their views or challenge their sense of social entertainment contrivance - those threads are avoided by them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManipadmaMili27RoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.