Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirnash_mashmanjushasJaiprinaniDrashtigorgeousgondiOnly4Dilishthamizh93Seetanatzzz-Swetha-cutegirl94surabinabz8888AbhiAniMicron-Khush-AdorableTroublerusha4003bablinishawithout-fathomSmeera123Shell16MR21-Ravjot-bsingapurysun-naaaaaaaaaavivakirkSunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan---Udhay--_Bidzie_misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 9th Feb- I'll be there for you,cuz u r there to" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Sorry Poo..!Embarrassed

Main Bhi.. Res..!CoolLOL

-Edited-
Thanks a lot for the WU Pooja dearHug
Mohan Nanhi help each other with tips.. scene.. was awesome..!Embarrassed
i love their bonding a lot..Heart

Jiji.. u didnt even visit the court room case last time..!!! (only FIL and megha went..)
So.. u don't even know... that what kinds of proof did Megha give/present in court..Ouch It seem to me.. that Megha gav a lecture.. rather than show some solid proof..Ouch in court...  
So..Jji... how can u be so confident.. that court will giv result favouring Amar..???
Agreed Jiji.. ur trying to get Megha see the positive side if they win the court case..!!!Tongue N i really appreciate that u have always supported Megha..Smile but i do feel that u must see from Mohan's point of view too..

If i'm not mistaken.. court accepts solid physical proof/ accept proof.. like some witness keepin hand on gita..then he/she tells what happen. 
n then the judge... weights both the sides's proof... n giv judgement accordingly...

Mohan was right Jiji...!!!Approve u need solid proof to prove amar innocent.. n by getting emotional , givin lecture , etc type of doing if not going to work out at all..!!!!

Edited by -Swetha- - 09 February 2012 at 10:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-RD-bablinishachucklebuddysun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD--RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
megha ko ye log roz ab dukhiyari bana rahe he ab i don't like this.jiji megha and vyas family mohan ko galat samj rahe he.

Renu ...i fiill this woman become vampConfused indore me kahi dahi  nahi mila to  bhi hamara mohan tere paas to kabhi nahi aayega kuch bhi maang ne...
.hamare mohan kisi se kuch maang ne ki  jaroorat nahi he  kyun ki usne sirf dena sikha he.

mohan nanhi scene awww really touchy...

where is my guru todayShocked

tanu no comments Angry

Edited by Laher26 - 09 February 2012 at 10:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-sun-naaaaaaaaamisty85

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Jiji called Mohan "dusht". I hope she will change her opinion soon.  

Renu is too much - She says to chanchal - Mohan dahi maangne aaya thaLOL.  Sanjay is acting too weak that i'm not able to sympathise with him. I sympathised with him even when he didn't care about nanhi going missing from school. But now i simply cannot. He should atleast try to handle the situation, however inadequate it may be.

Mohan gives idea to trap Tannu and nanhi returns the favour by giving her advice to convince megha to talk. I liked how mohan demanded nanhi's help on his issue, that without revealing much at all, since she is just a kid anyway. 

Vah! Smart Nanhi using jiji's money as bait to get Tannu red-handed. Mohan's idea worked so soon. Hope nanhi's idea also works in some way. 

Renu talks nonsense about amar as her laadla tannu was caught stealing. Megha takes crap from everyone calmly(except mohan, ofcourse), but she doesn't look weak, doormat type heroine. Wonder why? 

Why was jiji telling confidently that amar will get acquitted, when they have not given any proof of that. And obviously dinanath would have given all the documents to prove amar's involvement. Hope these ppl realise the importance of proof. 

I hope this Tannu's issue may make megha to think about necessity of proof or am i expecting too much. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

only.sharada-Swetha-sun-naaaaaaaaamisty85-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
sorry! double post

Edited by subhas123 - 09 February 2012 at 10:50am

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
done

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

done

ji Aap Ka Teh Dil Se SukriyaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.