Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aare imagine... what will happen when Mallu gets to know about this Maha Kand from Sue who is at the right place at right time n DB herself brags about Nidhis marriage being fixed.. ðŸ˜²

Mallu will tell this to Ashu n it will b DISASTER 

I am sure this is how it will unfold ...this is the reason why Sue and DB have clicked together...and Mallu will lagofy nice mirch masala and tell it with relish to Ashu !! Total earthquake and tsunami combo disaster coming up ahead !!!
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
@Lizzie,

Superb lines...

All i wanna say is

Mallu o Mallu tu kab saas banegi 😕
Mallu o Mallu tu kab saas banegi 😡
Kab kab kab AshNI ki shaadi hogi 😛
Kab kab kab tu daadi hogi??? 😆

vvega thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the update. Missed the last three episodes and the updates on the forum as was out on official trip. But I am suprised with the turn of events in my absence
-trps crashing, ashu getting specs, ashu getting grey hair, nihans marriage track, nihan digging their own grave and did I miss anything more?????. Oh Lord there seems to be no hope for this show, what on earth are they trying to show.
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasanthi16

Agree with u Apurvafan ...today in the Eye doc office they were totally behaving like a couple...so log lab kuch kahenge...and in a city like Lukhnow...doc community is small and close...toh i am surprised that they dared to go together and consult a doc ( whom Ashu knows ) .

@ tanu...fantastic catch on the bloopers !!! Editing also has been a major let down in this serial !!!

Not only that..Nidhi walks in and out of Kotnis happily and keeps meeting Ashu and no one realizes their connect? And Ranga also doesn't question it? 😕
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

I am sure this is how it will unfold ...this is the reason why Sue and DB have clicked together...and Mallu will lagofy nice mirch masala and tell it with relish to Ashu !! Total earthquake and tsunami combo disaster coming up ahead !!!

Why they are speeding up Nihan... By any chance we have separation as gift on V-day? Like last 2 encounters, Ballroom and New years eve,  Nidhi will plan some nice V-day and after getting to know about Nihan, Ashu runs away at the last minute by adding drama...
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Not only that..Nidhi walks in and out of Kotnis happily and keeps meeting Ashu and no one realizes their connect? And Ranga also doesn't question it? 😕

Looks like wholesale specs order karne padenge...:))))))

Edited by vasanthi16 - 12 years ago
vasanthi16 thumbnail
They have to speed up Nihaan track if KW is leaving by month end nah!
Armu4eva thumbnail

😆 his show.. is gonna get on floors.. in march end.. abhi bahut time hai.. 
LizzieBennet thumbnail
And whatever happened to that Mallu ka lover who was supposed to show up? what happened to Nidhi finding the house ka file in Mallu's house? What happened to Mandira and gang who were supposed to land up??

Ghajini syndrome becomes an epidemic on KTKP!!
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

This is my assumption that KW has to leave by this month end.  Because till now I was thinking slowly DB will tell them and they will have some thinking and panicing etc before it moves. But CVs want to make their lives easy by putting up stupid tracks.

If the discussions etc scenes have to be written then it is lot of effort. Instead you make them do it. It is very easy.