Afsar Bitiya

awww Sontu (Sonu + Pintu ) muhwwzzz

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGG I seriously seriously loveed dis chote papa n his Gunda beta Sonuwa scene 2dy . awww After soo longg time saw Sontu scene ðŸ˜ƒ. The way Sonu comes running 2 his chote papa calling chachu was so sweet n expected ðŸ˜‰ .awww he comes 2 DBPS n sits in his fav place yupp Sonuwa ki Fav place uske chote papa ka lap ðŸ˜† ,Kyon Rachu ? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ . DBPS was in red looking 2 hott asusual ðŸ˜³ and Sonu was chhoo cuteee 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reminds me of just like my little nephew who will always run after me and ask me for my mobile phone to play games on.😃

I love how realistically this relationship is shown on this show.

Sonu should ask for motor bike rides too, and all kinds of stuff, like why is the sky blue?   from his Chachu Pinto Singh  and should talk with his Chachu about  what kind of things he was upto at school.😆 Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post Moni yep Yep Sontu were so cute as usual even I loved the way he came running to Pintu and sit on his fav. place and telling what his nani given to him. Haha Angel agree with you he should do that too mazza aayega us dono ke scenes dekh kar.😉
Originally posted by: AngelDark

Reminds me of just like my little nephew who will always run after me and ask me for my mobile phone to play games on.😃

I love how realistically this relationship is shown on this show.

Sonu should ask for motor bike rides too, and all kinds of stuff, like why is the sky blue?   from his Chachu Pinto Singh  and should talk with his Chachu about  what kind of things he was upto at school.😆

😆 oh I would lovee lovee 2 see DBPS taking sonu for rid e. It qill b treat 2 watch . It always feels soo good 2 see these both  ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Lovely post Moni yep Yep Sontu were so cute as usual even I loved the way he came running to Pintu and sit on his fav. place and telling what his nani given to him. Haha Angel agree with you he should do that too mazza aayega us dono ke scenes dekh kar.😉

yupp Rachu bada mazaa aayega Sontu ke aise scenes dekhke . Hope One day they will show us .
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AGREEE wif you moni dii sonu ka favorite place uskke chote papa ka lap
wish ye mera favorite place hota lolz