Afsar Bitiya

awww Sontu (Sonu + Pintu ) muhwwzzz

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
OMGG I seriously seriously loveed dis chote papa n his Gunda beta Sonuwa scene 2dy . awww After soo longg time saw Sontu scene Big smile. The way Sonu comes running 2 his chote papa calling chachu was so sweet n expected Wink .awww he comes 2 DBPS n sits in his fav place yupp Sonuwa ki Fav place uske chote papa ka lap LOL ,Kyon Rachu ? LOLWink . DBPS was in red looking 2 hott asusual Embarrassed and Sonu was chhoo cuteee 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukSumy_luv_KMsandiabAngeloScurokmfan_2Prishna_DBPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "awww Sontu (Sonu + Pintu ) muhwwzzz" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Reminds me of just like my little nephew who will always run after me and ask me for my mobile phone to play games on.Big smile

I love how realistically this relationship is shown on this show.

Sonu should ask for motor bike rides too, and all kinds of stuff, like why is the sky blue?   from his Chachu Pinto Singh  and should talk with his Chachu about  what kind of things he was upto at school.LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 09 February 2012 at 7:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Lovely post Moni yep Yep Sontu were so cute as usual even I loved the way he came running to Pintu and sit on his fav. place and telling what his nani given to him. Haha Angel agree with you he should do that too mazza aayega us dono ke scenes dekh kar.Wink

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Reminds me of just like my little nephew who will always run after me and ask me for my mobile phone to play games on.Big smile

I love how realistically this relationship is shown on this show.

Sonu should ask for motor bike rides too, and all kinds of stuff, like why is the sky blue?   from his Chachu Pinto Singh  and should talk with his Chachu about  what kind of things he was upto at school.LOL

LOL oh I would lovee lovee 2 see DBPS taking sonu for rid e. It qill b treat 2 watch . It always feels soo good 2 see these both  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroPrishna_DBPS

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Lovely post Moni yep Yep Sontu were so cute as usual even I loved the way he came running to Pintu and sit on his fav. place and telling what his nani given to him. Haha Angel agree with you he should do that too mazza aayega us dono ke scenes dekh kar.Wink

yupp Rachu bada mazaa aayega Sontu ke aise scenes dekhke . Hope One day they will show us .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroPrishna_DBPS

Sumy_luv_KM

Goldie

Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
AGREEE wif you moni dii sonu ka favorite place uskke chote papa ka lap
wish ye mera favorite place hota lolz

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.