.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Congratulations and celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love

with me

Congratulations

and jubilations

I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.

Okayyy Dont know why i choose the theme Blue maybe cause of Montage Okay but whatever

[CENETR]Guysss what happened to you all first you all forgot me and now??? Now even forgot whats this celebration for!!! No I dont think it can happen with such crazy fansss[/CENTER]

Shitt No guys ow dont tell its true!! Array our fav show NBTNMKK Completed its 1 Month!!!!!!!!

Not excited????? Yea you are heard it right!!!! NBTNMKK Completed its 1 Month a great achievement na?? And that too with such good TRPs I am very Glad WB u all????

Sorry was not able to put up siggie yesterday but did it today feel freee to use

Diff Shade
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
res..!😳

Congratulations NBTNMKK Cast and Crew for giving us such a lovely show with such a brilliant actors-
1. Kunal Karan Kapoor(Mohan)-Aakanksha Singh(Megha)..!😳
2. kids.. Ashnoor(Navika) & Vishesh (Addu)..😳
3. Dushyant (Guru).😳
and rest of the team..πŸ‘

Pooja..πŸ€—
Thanks for making this thread dear..πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Ur post is too good..!😳

P.S Pls. add any freebie Siggy and avi of our show in ur post Pooja dear.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
                           - Congratulations NBTNMKK Team-πŸ₯³

cango to our forums membersπŸ₯³ to keep our forums rocking alwaysπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yea i will do so but after half an hour
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 CONGRATULATIONS!!! 
Congratulations NBTNMKK Team n all NBTNMKK Members  Aw So happy NBTNMKK completed a month...πŸ₯³show going superb  great success. all doing Awesome work keep Rocking  
opps sorry Pooji Thank u so much  for making this lovely,beautiful  thread... .πŸ€—
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to the whole team of NBTNMKK!!!

From the 1st episode i have liked all episodes barring 2 episodes. One episode i didn't enjoy much, more because i had to watch the show online as my cable had problem. The another episode last week because the CVs cheated us with same precap for 3 days. If they didn't do that, i would not have felt disappointed. 

I think one more reason could be that they have raised my expectations too much and i expect a lot from them. 

All the Actors have been very good(with special reference to Kunal, Aakanksha, Ashnoor, Vishesh and ofcourse Dushyant). I hope the CVs give MIL also something to do other than showing her sad face. 

I hope the CVs keep up the good work and avoid the some of the mistakes in future. 

All said, this has been the most satisfying 1's month of any serial for me. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Pushing the thread up in 1st page..!!!πŸ˜›

All fans of NBTNMKK..!😳 
Do comment in this thread to celebrate the completion of 1 month of our show..!πŸ˜ƒ
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow thats great i m very happy and feel proud that i chose such a good show to watch out of bunch of craps on 10:30 pm yay yay Good trps good story