Raghav aka Crockroaxz - The Master Piece of DID 3 (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 25

Page 1 Page 24
Page   of 25

purpleymatter

purpleymatter

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Any news about Lil masters? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghav aka Crockroaxz - The Master Piece of DID 3 (Page 25)" in Dance India Dance Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Geremania

Groupbie

Geremania

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleymatter

Originally posted by Anon92

I just came across this video now.

http://www.india-forums.com/video/advertisements/194890-press-conference-of-did-lil-masters-season-2.htm

I am in awe, literally just amazed after watching Raghav's performance at the end ShockedShocked
This guy is incredible, that performance left me with goosebumps. His style is so unique and full of creativity. What he did there was just amazing! Clap

I would have loved to seen this as one of his performances in DID! So so excited to see what Raghav has to offer as a skipper!! Smile This has made my day!

Shocked

Seriously! I loved the part where his wallet accidentally fell out of his pocket and he so smoothly integrated it in his dance. WOW. I can totally relate to the girl shouting LOVE U RAGHAV! right there. 

What would I give to watch his live shows! 

Amazing to see how his mind works so spontaneously. Looking forward to see him as a skipper too.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.