AFSAR BITIYA TRP 1.50

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aruntouch

aruntouch

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Afsar Bitiya TRP was 1.50 not 0.50 & it is a confirmed news

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukmadhubansensamin6wadi..dollsandiabPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AFSAR BITIYA TRP 1.50" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for clearing . yes i 2 read it . It was a big misake . Hope TRP rises more .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPS

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Thanks for clearing . yes i 2 read it . It was a big misake . Hope TRP rises more .
hi moni thank god it was a mistake bt it seriously needs to raise more 1.5 1.9 is just to low 4 a show of this quality

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPS

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
AHHH Finally relieved  hope it raise i surelyy thought it was a mistake yara ...

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Thanx For Sharing.. Thnx God It Is Was A Mistake..Hope It Raise To High...

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

hi moni thank god it was a mistake bt it seriously needs to raise more 1.5 1.9 is just to low 4 a show of this quality

Yes Ofcourse It's low for dis type of Show . it shld b very very high n on top . n I hope n wish one day soon it will b there where it shld be . 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.