Hitler Didi

Rishi's always ready to help attitude makes him (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
It makes him a nice human being, if not the perfect flawless guy (we don't want that as well here). Somewhere he is also like Indira, she is such a caring person, so is Rishi. He even cares for Indira's family members. 

This picture is soo sweet. He does take care of Vidith like Indira would have taken care of her brother if the accident had happened in India. I feel somehow he loves Vidith like Indira does or more than anyone else in her family (of course except Indira)

If anyone wants to have a place in Indira's heart, then they should respect her love for her brother. I think in this case Rishi really does that and he knows Indira's happiness lies within Vidith so hence he does everything to cure him. This picture shows it really well. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21edabella-Sachin--shalz--Mehnaaz-misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishi's always ready to help attitude makes him (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

"Raaja hokar bhi jeeraha hai fakeeron ki zindagi
        har pal doosronke khushi me dhoontha hia apni
                                                                            khushi
              tukrakar  saari duniya ki doulatt
             bangaya hai dilon ka baadshaa.." 

Edited by Bhartik - 09 February 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21misty85

edabella

Goldie

edabella

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I always liked Rishi.  He does things his own way & even though there are times viewers don't agree with the way he he goes about helping Indu & her family, in the end he proves to be a helpful guy with a big heart who truly loves Indu very much but kind of hides his love for herLOL.  Indu should be with a guy who truly loves her & is willing to give her his all.  She has experienced a lack love & affection in her lifeCry & she should to be w/a guy who will shower her with all this, respect her yet help calm her down & this is how Rishi is.  I am thinkin' of a line from the song "Wouldn't Change a Thing" from the film "Camp Rock 2- "Like fire like rain".  Indu is like fire & Rishi is like rain.  I don't feel she will become a more weak person if she is with him.  Rishi seems to really dig the fire in her & he likes her strength.  He just wants her to live life & be more happy & I don't blame him for wanting all this.  Indu freakin' looks sad &/or angry like all the time.  Noone wants to see their love in this state.  I like how he is an independant thinker & does things his own way.  I think us viewers would be in a shock if te CV's end up makin' him a momma's boy later on on the showOuch so it would be nice if he doesn't end up listening to mom in an unhealthy way after he gets married to Indu.  This type of momma's boy behavior will be quite off of how we're used to seeing Rishi think & behave.              

Edited by edabella - 09 February 2012 at 1:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21Quelle-Belle-Mehnaaz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top