Kkusum
Kkusum

Ekta shows 1900 century women in all soap

rani80ca Senior Member
rani80ca
rani80ca

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

hiiiii evy1Smile

I think Ekta should stop showing red tika women in her shows because it really disgust me to see that low level for us in this modern time where women like late kalpana chawla went to space. Ekta shows  every women need men to protect her, otherwise she can't live in this socalled society. Even if she shows prerna independant in KZK Still she need men to give names to her kids (after divorce how funny).In kkusum she married kkusum i think 4 to 6 times.(same in KSBKBT TULSI)

I WANT TO ASK U GUYS WHY WE NEED MEN IN OUR LIFE.

JUST TO GET ALL THAT CRAP FROM HIS FAMILY(THAT SHE IS NOT NICE, BRING DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY BLAH BLAH ---------Cry)

Men like Mihir, Abhay, and Anurag who can't even support there wives in front of there mothers and family members than why we should see all that crap she is showing in that dramas

WORD LIKE SANSKAR LOST IN ALL DRAMAS THAT WAS BASE OF THEM

THEY ONLY WANT SANSKAR IN THERE BHAUS WHO JUST GIVE THEM SON TO KEEP THEIR VANSH GOING

WE ARE INDEPENDANT AND WE WANT INDEPENDANCETongue

FROM EKTA STUPID DRAMAS

EKTA COME OUT IN OUR 21st CENTURY THAN U CAN SEE WOMEN DON'T WANT ALL THAT CRAP OF YOURSSmile

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani80ca

hiiiii evy1Smile

I think Ekta should stop showing red tika women in her shows because it really disgust me to see that low level for us in this modern time where women like late kalpana chawla went to space. Ekta shows  every women need men to protect her, otherwise she can't live in this socalled society. Even if she shows prerna independant in KZK Still she need men to give names to her kids (after divorce how funny).In kkusum she married kkusum i think 4 to 6 times.(same in KSBKBT TULSI)

I WANT TO ASK U GUYS WHY WE NEED MEN IN OUR LIFE.

JUST TO GET ALL THAT CRAP FROM HIS FAMILY(THAT SHE IS NOT NICE, BRING DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY BLAH BLAH ---------Cry)

Men like Mihir, Abhay, and Anurag who can't even support there wives in front of there mothers and family members than why we should see all that crap she is showing in that dramas

WORD LIKE SANSKAR LOST IN ALL DRAMAS THAT WAS BASE OF THEM

THEY ONLY WANT SANSKAR IN THERE BHAUS WHO JUST GIVE THEM SON TO KEEP THEIR VANSH GOING

WE ARE INDEPENDANT AND WE WANT INDEPENDANCETongue

FROM EKTA STUPID DRAMAS

EKTA COME OUT IN OUR 21st CENTURY THAN U CAN SEE WOMEN DON'T WANT ALL THAT CRAP OF YOURSSmile

ouch.....21st century or 19 th century......the more the things change, the more they remain same. while it might seem very backward and even ugly to most of us(including me)....what ekta shows is quite close to truth.

how many women actually survive the social consequences after rape....very few

how many women become offensive on  being betrayed or cheated by husband.....most look for reconcilation.

how many women can refuse thier husbands marital rights.......again very few.

the story is same even in advanced western societies(rapes, abuse, wife beating, mental torture...etc etc) even if it happens in less amount.i think ekta has blended some very modern ideas into her seemingly traditional show.while the shows have thier faults , the women are a blend of modern and traditional idealogies. 

btw tulsi was married only once and kkusum thrice(twice to the same guy).

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top