Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Jus love that

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
...I mean Mohan looks at Megha and unknowingly she is looking else where and as soon as Megha looks at Mohan, he is looking else where and is so beautifully synchronised :) I jus love that directorial touch...Mehan are already looking so gud, without them actually being a couple, they will rock when they start feeling for each other and proclaim their love...wow

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalMTheBest-acacia-sun-naaaaaaaaa

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
sorry to say but i don't like this kind of scene.

they should see each other direct...i want to see there eyes contact.

Edited by Laher26 - 09 February 2012 at 3:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaa

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
once or twice was fine, now it's becoming the same, as they show in other shows, when the dupatta flies n lands on the guy or gal fainting/falling n guy holding her... LOL

-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I dont think this is the same as in other serials as here there is no romantic undertone to it, only we viewers think that way. And yes at times it feels repetitive, though i like it.

-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

once or twice was fine, now it's becoming the same, as they show in other shows, when the dupatta flies n lands on the guy or gal fainting/falling n guy holding her... LOL

duptta hehehe mohan would say arey hataa na iskooLOL ...and megha...say...mera dupatte ko bhi ab badnaam karoge batmeezLOL

fainting falling scene...mohan say...mrs.vyas u need woman's horlicks LOL and falling mrs vyas sadak ko nahi pata he ki aap ke tewar bohut he ...esliye dekh kar chaloLOL

and megha say...jab se meri life me aaye ho me bhi tumhari tarah giri huvi insaan ban gai huROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sunna_Deewani_dkmystery_

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

I dont think this is the same as in other serials as here there is no romantic undertone to it, only we viewers think that way. And yes at times it feels repetitive, though i like it.

in future if they are fall in love to bhi ye log ye hi bolege...I Hate You Becoz I love YouLOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laher26

duptta hehehe mohan would say arey hataa na iskooLOL ...and megha...say...mera dupatte ko bhi ab badnaam karoge batmeezLOL

fainting falling scene...mohan say...mrs.vyas u need woman's horlicks LOL and falling mrs vyas sadak ko nahi pata he ki aap ke tewar bohut he ...esliye dekh kar chaloLOL

and megha say...jab se meri life me aaye ho me bhi tumhari tarah giri huvi insaan ban gai huROFL

ROFLROFL just like they made real fun of those cheesy shows, these scenes should also be enacted just like u said ROFL
it'll be fun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Laher26

ROFLROFL just like they made real fun of those cheesy shows, these scenes should also be enacted just like u said ROFL
it'll be fun

ROFL  i know mohan very well...or mohan ke aaspaas jitne bhi katarnaak log rahte hein unko bhi thoda jaan ne lagi huLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index