Zing Magazine-February 2012 Issue

Posted: 12 years ago

Its our pleasure to announce first issue of Zing Magazine for this year-February 2012😎😎

New shows new stars new heartthrob. Parul Chauhan's exclusive photoshot, Rati Pandey shares her experience in Macau, Sanaya Irani's exclusive interview, Kushal Tandon is star of the month and many more. And don't forget it's chocolate day today so while you enjoy the magazine don't forget to eat chocolate.

You can read the whole magazine for FREE at

Zing Magazine

February 2012

Readers can comment using their Facebook account directly on each page of Zing Magazine right from our website www.zingmag.com. You need to scroll down a bit and you will find the Facebook comment box. We welcome our readers to share with us what they liked and also give us suggestions and even correct us if there are any mistakes in any of the pages.

Request to Zing Magazine Readers:

We just request our members NOT TO COPY the images and rather share the hyperlinks in any of the posts or use the Facebook Like or Google Plus+with your friends as that will help us reach a wider audience and also our advertisers which does help us fund this venture and keeps this FREE for all.

We would also like to thank our site visitors for helping us spreading the magazine through Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, or Google +1 (Plus One).

If you are a facebook user then you can join your  please oblige us by joining the official Facebook Page of ZingMag.com : http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZingMagcom/157396584340643

If you have any suggestions/inputs with regards to Zing Magazine (adding new sections, actors interview) kindly share it in this thread.

Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
Thank you for Krystle Dsouza snippet
Hope we  get an exclusive interview of Karan Tacker-Krystle or photoshoot in next issue
Edited by jeevikaluv - 12 years ago
i  want only rati on cover page ... 
but thanks ...
great issue ...nice one ..want 2 c rati pandey on cover page ... ...
thanks for the rp iv ...
Edited by sky86 - 12 years ago
thanks 4 rati ,kushal ,harshad ,krystal ,vivan...article...
thanks for the rp  iv ... 
nice addition ../
i want rati pandey on cover page plzzz .n   also i want sumit vats iv ...
wow!! i see karan n kritz...lemme see... 
wowww GURMEET on the cover page yupieee
nice issue...😊
WAITING 4 EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW OF DRASHTI DHAMI !!!
wowww GURMEET on the cover page yupieee