Is Geeta, Viraj's good angel ?

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hola!

Yesterday's episode was too good. Gave me  goosebumps. KVB is truly a great performer. Yesterday's episode also gave us some fresh insights into the relationship shared by Geeta and Viraj.

All of us are presuming and rightly so that Geeta was the one who called up dadi to instigate her to find more about Viraj. But was it for a malicious intention or did she do that so that Viraj's condition comes out of the closet and he gets the treatment which he desperately needs. Maybe she knows that left on his own Viraj will never seek to get cured.

In many instances Viraj has become irritated with Geeta but then he immediately tones down his behaviour as if he is apologetic. He has entrusted her with Jahnvi's care, that means he totally trusts her and depends on her.

The way she gesticulated and the way he backed off ( the attempt to strangle Jahnvi) showed that there is very strong bond between them. She  knows Viraj, she knows that he can be dangerous and he needs treatment. Geeta is the good angel that Virja have in their lives. I have a hunch that it is she who is going to guide Jahnvi into understanding the past and the psyche of Viraj.

That's enuff of my conjecture. Now take over, friends. The stage is all yours...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I think she is related to Viraj either his real mom or relative... yeah she did tell him not to strangle Jhanvi... he realised he was wrong... yh she could also be the lady that foned dadi so maybe she can talk... in todays episode she should help too but i doubt it Viraj going really phyco
harshad.diwani thumbnail
viraj loves janvi so much bt wat a tragedy his lov is making her life a real hell...
Its a love story of DEMON n ANGEL ...

geeta is the one who will help jhanvi in understanding viraj's behaviour & his past...she is angel in jhanvi's life so until geeta is in house viraj cant do wrong with jhanvi...

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mili: Nice one, i was thinking of similar topic! 😊 Good observations! ⭐️

Yes i do believe infact i always believed that she is there to save Jhanvi and to help things figure out as if she is the elderly person from Viraj's side. Just like dadi helping Jhanvi Geeta's helping Viraj!

She has this stern facial expression (Most of the time) and it may seems scary but there is that one peace in her expressions. she is calm, she knows what she is doing and why she is doing so. One more thing that I have noticed after V told her to take care of Jhanvi, she placed (*almost) her hand over Jhanvi's forehead (as if she was worried that she might loose her and hufff...she is safe...) That really striked me up yesterday..as she is not only related with Viraj but she is also related with his happiness. Viraj could've attempted to kill Jhanvi in his anxity and anger mode.. and Geeta saw it at the right time and saved Jhanvi. The way she looked at Jhanvi was also remarkable, as if she was her own daughter. (It's good good good!!!!! 😃)

Now between Viraj and Geeta. I do agree on ur take Mili that Yes he treats her as an elderly person. No matter if he gets angry over her or not, but his behavior does affected by her presence. So Geeta being in RajVi palace is a VERY STRONG turn in the story.  Remember the way dadi was yapping on Geeta when she made good food, and then rat house thing happend, she was blamming why jhanvi is cleaning all this?? tell Geeta, at that time Viraj's expression was noticible. He did tell her to clean the mess very calmly, stable way and he also started cleaning.. so that does mean that she is not a Servant for sure! She had to be his care taker may be when Dobriyal's were busy with the lil Dobriyal, she must have been taking care of Viraj. So there is motherly bond there, and also if u know the person very well from the beginning there is that understanding exist. so i think she understands Viraj's feelings, his way of expressing anger, his unpredictable behavior., who knows may be Viraj brought her home because of that only, that he is assure that Geeta can take care of Jhanvi SO well because she took care of him. 😊
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Anam Ali]Yeah, I think she is related to Viraj either his real mom or relative... yeah she did tell him not to strangle Jhanvi... he realised he was wrong... yh she could also be the lady that foned dadi so maybe she can talk... in todays episode she should help too but i doubt it Viraj going really phyco

He is already a psycho, dear. 😊
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshad.diwani

viraj loves janvi so much bt wat a tragedy his lov is making her life a real hell...Its a love story of DEMON n ANGEL ...[/DIV]

geeta is the one who will help jhanvi in understanding viraj's behaviour & his past...she is angel in jhanvi's life so until geeta is in house viraj cant do wrong with jhanvi...
[DIV]

Hey U used my words which i had written on dil se di dua..saubhagyavati bhava?'s page ...😛

R u the owner of that page???