Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fiction : Wounded Love_Updtd Cp:20 (Page 7)

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
niceClapClapClap

-ChanChan- Senior Member
-ChanChan-
-ChanChan-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Just read all the chapters in one go
You're an amazing writer,
The way you used the lines from the promo..Amazing!!
I love sad stories, but I feel so sorry for Khushi
Please add me to your PM list
Please update soon, can't wait for the next part

Edited by ChandSePyaara - 10 February 2012 at 1:45am
aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
awesome one...loved it!!
plz add me to ur PM list and update soonSmile
Lily2011 IF-Dazzler
Lily2011
Lily2011

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
nice update. do pm me?

Serial_Fan90 Senior Member
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Chapter 4 :

One month Later:

Raizada House:

Arnav's robotic and nocturnal activities had not gone unnoticed. He would leave for work at 7 am and not be back before 1 am. He was punishing himself physically and mentally and had the entire household worried.

Arnav glanced at his watch and read it was 7am – ' Hari Prakash ! Pack my breakfast , I will have it in the office'.

Anjali came to the room – 'Chhote I need to talk to you. Do you have 5 minutes?'

'HuH di ! When have you ever needed a time slot or my permission to talk to me ' – he said wearing his jacket.

' I don't know Chotte. I have not even properly looked at you for a month. What has happened?' – Arnav was already shaking his head and before he could say anything she quipped- ' Dont you even bother to try and deny it. We have all seen that . Chhote, I'm worried'

' Di! There is nothing wrong with me. I listened to you and put office work on back burner for Aakash's wedding. But, now i cant afford to ignore it further , there is a lot to do '- he added sincerely and picked his laptop back and headed for the door.

' Are you sure it has nothing to do with Khushi'- Heading her name Arnav froze in his tracks.

'Chhote ! I have seen how you two looked at each other. You could barely hide how you two felt about each other. Khushi's abrupt decision to take up a job in Lucknow and you working round the clock like a maniac , I feel are linked ' – Anjali added hopefully looking for some answers

Arnav turned around and looked at his sister's face. He knew his lie was going to hurt her but he could not tell her the truth- Not yet ! Only Khushi's family knew she was in Chandigarh and not Lucknow. He could not even trust his sister with the information. His sources had told him , that Shyam was looking for Khushi and believed that she was in Lucknow.

' Di ! I told you before, I neither believe in love nor marriage. Yes! Khushi has managed to amuse and entertain me , but that is where it ends' – He left leaving Anjali alone and wondering what had gone so drastically wrong between the two of them.

AR Office:

Arnav reached his cabin and perused through his daily schedule planner and his eyes rested on the date: 12th March , 2012 'Khushi's Birthday'

He had made sure he had access to CCTV tapes of Chd office and he knew Khushi was still mourning. He had not seen her smile once in the last one month. She too had dug deep into work and found solace there. She reached office at 8am and only left office at 8pm. Arnav had given Virat (Khushi's boos ) clear instructions that he didnot want her leaving later than that.

Her roommate at the office guest house was Arnav's friend Priya.

He called Priya – ' Priya . Is she around?'

'No , she is not here. Has gone for a shower'

'Okie. Now listen to me,its her birthday today and I am planning a surprise for her. Just make sure she doesn't get home or inside the premises before 9pm. When she asks, tell her you planned it'

' Aye aye Captian. Seems your lady love is stepping out . Later ' – She quipped.

Arnav hung up and called Virat – ' Virat ! I want you to call the HR and arrange for cake and jalebis today. It is Khushi's birthday and make sure my name stays out of this'

He called his secy to his cabin and told her – 'Clear all my meetings today. I have an emergency outstation appointment today and will be back only tomorrow. Make sure I receive no calls'

Arnav knew he had to see Khushi today. He had no clue how he would manage but all he knew was he wanted to be with her. For all of his selfish reasons – For his sanity he was going to be with her. He could not take this anymore. He wanted to hold her hand , feel her shiver and out his name.

For the first time in a month he felt alive !

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesprajurodsrithuparnakk10chunchun007CoffeeMoChagoahemkashevlilyattitudefelly_aDee-coolgirl7sheks007-ChanChan-star1315winchfirespongebobchickYellowtullipspiyushimanjusha_92rsshreehemvb..Winter_Soul..radiationshiprajChezzie13radesaimcguinesspikudikaTRND86soniachammuprabha75multifacetedoh.petite.one-Siaa-rockinggirl5rashgirl000batgirl67anarshiOrion_Nmalose-Devanshi-ixrayCythereapuviniTwilightHorizonaditi07ruby-reddevsumN0306ArhiIPKKND-Mayuri-gogumamolten_lavabhaktiiiprpk525Marybartonmoon_mineshaaranyamommamia..Naina..nyxxtinselareeba_blossom.nirvana.sarra0FAYKHAN29Angel13dumasDownhill

euphoria_ Goldie
euphoria_
euphoria_

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
yeh keya baat hui itni short ff...jaldi  romance main entry karrWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaktiii

Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyserene

That was simply great dear. Do continue. You are one good writer.

Awww...
Thank you ! Next post on Monday ! :)
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsh_princess

yeh keya baat hui itni short ff...jaldi  romance main entry karrWinkWinkWink

Don't worry ! Story still has to pick up steam!

Romance is on its way.

Go to top