Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fiction : Wounded Love_Updtd Cp:20 (Page 3)

neverbefore Goldie
neverbefore
neverbefore

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
So sad...Cry  Please continue so we can see some happiness!  Big smile

Serial_Fan90 Senior Member
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thank you for all your encouraging words !

Here goes part 2 :

---------------

Chapter 2:

Arnav reached his house and threw the phone on his bed . He spent hours staring at some presentation on his laptop butKhushi's pale face was haunting him. He knew she was broken and a mess. He could never forgive himself for putting her through it, but he knew it was for her benefit.

He knew she was duped into getting engaged to Shyam and only hid the truth because he loved his sister to death. Anjali would have succumbed to despair had she known this ugly truth. He loved Khushi even more now – He never knew it was possible to love someone so much. He had to protect both his sister and Khushi. It was best for Khushi to leave town and be away from Shyam's prying eyes. Till then he would figure out how to deal with that swine of a man.

She would never know , how he feels about her. He opened his wallet and pulled out Khushi's smiling picture – I love you very much Khushi Kumari Gupta , and trust me no one will ever hurt you again. Saying this he felt breeze rush through his hair and heard his heartbeat.

He spun around and found Khushi standing by the door. Her eyelashes were all spiked and eyes were misty pink and it broke his heart. He wanted to hug and tell her everything will be okie. It took all his courage and strength to not to hold her there.

'Khushi...' – Arnav started

' Enough. You have spoken all you had to. I will talk and you listen. I do not understand you or your words. I will not ask you why you said all that you said. I have had enough from you. I love you and I will not apologise for how I feel. I will get out of your life. I will not go back to Lucknow. I leave it upto you to decide a place and work out the logistic details' – She choked on her words, looking at carefully masked face of Arnav – ' And from now on please stay away from me .'

Khushi stepped out of the room and wiped away her tears. She plastered a smile on her face and stepped downstairs to meet everyone.

Arnav called Aman and made the necessary arrangements. He changed into all black , mourning his dead heart.  He was walking down the stairs when he saw engaged in some banter with NK and he knew her smile never reached her eyes.

He spotted Anjali and called her out – ' Di ! I'm going to office , have a few important business meetings lined up'

'Chotte ! Khushiji is here . You can drop her ' – She added with a wink.

' Di ! I don't have time. I'm off to office , please ask the driver to do that'- He said without even glancing at Khushi and strode out of the house.

Khushi smiled all that she could , when her heart was burning. She could not figure out what went wrong , or may be it was just a bet to him to make sure he came out trumps in the end. She could not believe that his feelings were transitory. She had seen the passion , love in his eyes.  Her phone beeped. She received a message from Arnav

' Once you are done , Come to office , I need to discuss the details with you '

AR Office:

An hour later Khushi strode into AR office reminiscing the days she had spent there. It all felt so hollow. She went to his cabin and knocked on the door.

He looked up and saw her standing in the doorway.

'Come and have a seat' – He ordered her- ' Here are all the papers. You will be leaving for Chandigarh day after. You accommodation and work are looked after. AR has a subsidiary events agency 'ShowbIZ'. You will be working there with a monthly salary and looking after the co ordination and marketing.'

'Buaji and Amma?'

'Well ! you can tell them that you got a good job offer and the money is needed for your dad's operation and the shops. I'm sure they would not have a problem. Anjali di and rest of the family I will handle. Any question?'- He inquired

She stared at the papers. He really wanted her to leave – just be out of his life. She shook her head without looking at him and left the room.

She had promised herself that she would not look back at him , but like some uncanny force that prompted her to look back , she turned around to memorize his face and found him staring at her.  For a fleeting second she saw flicker of pain pass through his face and then poker face returned. Tears threatened to run down her face , but she would not cry – She was going to be strong and hate this man for ever.

She turned around looked at the train ticket that would take her away from all pain and suffering

Adrift.

Abliss

Ashore  !

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesprajurodsrithuparnakk10goahemkashevMicha1005sambaghemvbstar1315felly_acoolgirl7sheks007Dee-Yellowtullipspiyushimanjusha_92rsshree..Winter_Soul..radiationspongebobchickslgirlcallydTRND86maliprabhata-Siaa-rockinggirl5oh.petite.onemultifaceted-Devanshi-rashgirl000ixrayCythereapuvini9staroneserialsaditi07ruby-reddevsumArhiIPKKNDsweetvaniemolten_lavaprpk525Marybartonbhaktiiigoguma..Naina...nirvana.tinselareeba_blossomnyxxKookiemonsterFAYKHAN29ajoopsarra0Angel13dumasDownhill

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serial_Fan90

After all being an active participant on 10th Feb Promo Hoopla , I have decided to come up with my own fan fiction. We hate that swine Shyam AngryAngry, why not just throw him out - Well we might not be able to do that in the real serial , but can always manage that in our fan fictions.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial_Fan90dumas

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Another touching part!! V well written! Pls update ASAP n pm me the link. ber doing a marvelous job
Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
 great start...please update it soon and PM me ASAP.
Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
  hmnn.. so sad ... i so think this is gonna happen in the tv show also... but anyvs great part... please pm me next whn u update.
shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
AMAZING!!!
Plsss PM me wen update 
Update ASAP
rosalinda92 Senior Member
rosalinda92
rosalinda92

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
oh plz pm me ur a great  writter