Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fiction : Wounded Love_Updtd Cp:20 (Page 21)

catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
gosh tis part is amazing ... absolutely adore it khusi knows the truth hope arnav tells her the truth...

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Oh no...why did u stop at such a beautiful Rabba Ve momentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
lovely update...loving this SS...very interesting and amzingly written
cant wait to know how their interaction goes...plz update soonSmile
Serial_Fan90 Senior Member
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Chapter 8:

Phase 1 : Action: Ignore Technology . Reaction:  Confused and irritated Arnav

Khushi stood there transfixed by the gaze. No – Khushi remember your 4 step strategy . Stop staring into his beautiful eyes ' – Tearing the gaze away was difficult.

Khushi handed over the designs to Virat and occupied the empty chairs with Sameer.

'Breathe! Behave normal. You have to do this Khushi' – She muttered to her self.

Arnav was slightly perplexed by her behaviour. He took the sheets and perused through them – 'So , what time are the artists expected to be here ' – He asked , with his eyes glued to the sheets.

'Models arrive tomorrow morning by 11. Their ramp rehearsal is at 12 noon and final rehearsal with emcee and fillers is at 5 in the evening' – answered Sameer.

Arnav expected Khushi to jump at the opportunity of talking to him. He looked up and saw Khushi immersed in the set designs. He stared at Khushi and said – ' What is the filler segment?'

Khushi refused to look up and continued staring at the set designs. Sameer saw the angry muscle twitching on Arnav's forehead – ' Filler is a jugalbandi bet...'

'Did I ask you? Only the person asked should answer the question. I have little patience with Mr.Know it alls' – Arnav replied making his nager obvious.

Khushi looked up and innocently asked –' Me?'. Sameer nodded at her helplessly and she answered – ' It is a fusion jugalbandi between classical and jazz music. They have sent us the CD with their practised Jugalbandi. CD is with Virat incase you feeling musical' – she chipped in – ' And here are the set designs'

Her phone rang and she smiled when she the caller's name

'Excuse me ! This is urgent . I really need to take this call. Sameer here will take you through the set design' – Before Arnav could refuse , she stepped out of the room.

'How is it going babe? Any fire extinguishers needed so far' – Priya asked.

Khushi smiled- ' Volcano is simmering and another 5 minutes, there should be a form of explosion'. Priya congratulated Khushi and said – ' Well done ! Make me proud but remember step by step'

'Trust me on this Priya. I might have lost the battle in Delhi but I'm not losing the war in chandigarh'- Khushi said confidently – ' Got to go now. Would want to push him that far'

Khushi had never been so insolent or had never ignored him. Whose call was she taking – Arnav was irritated – He had no clue what Sameer was explaining to him about the set.

She flashed an apologetic smile to Virat and sat down on her seat . Arnav gave her a murderous stare and asked – 'Who?'

Khushi feigned shock and looked left and right and mouthed – 'Me?'

Arnav narrowed his eyes and said – ' Enough. Send me the travel sheet of artists and proposed practice plan. Now get out '

Khushi smiled at Virat and Sameer. Collected the sheets and stepped out leaving Arnav fuming.

'Are you mad Khushi. Why were you intentionally getting Arnav angry ? When you stepped out to take the call , he almost left his seat to follow you and drag you inside '– Sameer informed her.

'Really I didn't realize it went off that well. Congrats Khushi' – Khushi smiled leaving Sameer all perplexed.

Phase 2: Action – Comfortable rapport with a male counterpart . Reaction: Angry Arnav

By 12:30 pm in the office , everyone was dreading being called summoned into Virat's office. Post Khushi's episode, Arnav's anger and aggressiveness had touched new heights. Contrary to the entire office , kHushi was really amused. She was certain her first set of strategy had gone exceddignly well and now was the time to commence step 2.

She looked at her cell phone – quater to one. She knew Arnav would have his coffee and lunch at 1 and he would be in cafeteria. She dialled Sameer's extention – ' Have you prepared the lists , Arnav asked us to?'

'No. I have not even started as of now.Im still reeling under the shock. You want to go and grab a coffee and work there'

Khushi grinned – ' Why not . Perfect time to have a coffee'

----

Cafeteria

'My god he is such a hell hound.Has he ever smiled' – Sameer asked sipping his coffee – ' I always wondered that he is one of India's  most eligible bachelors and there have not been any link ups. Phew ! If working him with for about 2 hours a day is this tedious , imagine dating him'

Khushi laughed. Sameer posed himself as Arnav and asked Khushi to be his girl frined.

' Khushi imagine a romantic candle light dinner and you walk towards him , stretching out your hand waiting for him to entwine his fingers in yours. What do you think he says' – Sameer asked.

' I have no clue' – Khushi was laughing.

' He gets up from his chair. Takes the knife and smacks you on the knuckles of your outstretched hand. Is this the time to arrive for dinner. You are 30 minutes date , I don't have the time for dinner , skip starters and main course and lets have only desserts. I have a conference call to take' – Sameer enacted this holding Khushi's hand.

Arnav chose the precise moment to step into the cafeteria and see Sameer and Khushi holding hands. Khushi had a wide grin on her face and was playfully jabbing Sameer.

Arnav squished the coffee cup in his hand and managed to spill it on his shirt. Khushi turned around and saw Arnav staring at her with loathing and stormed out.

'You don't think , he could have possibly seen our little theatrical act' – Sameer asked worried.

'I hope not' – Khushi replied.

They reached Sameer's desk and Simran informed that Arnav had asked for Sameer thrice. Khushi placated a visibly terrified Sameer  and called Arnav

'Arnav' – He fumed over the phone.

'Khushi here. You called for Sameer' – Khushi asked

'And are you Sameer' – He blasted her

'No. Of course I'm not. He is working on the reports  you asked us to prepare , so I called' – Khushi replied.

' I needed them in my inbox half an hour back. If you guys are done with your juvenile activities , make sure it reaches me in fifteen minutes' – he slammed the phone.

Sameer asked all tensed – ' What did the demon say?'

' He asked me to tell you taht he loves you and wants to take you out for dinner especially desserts'- Khushi announced , leaving a terrified Sameer staring at his phone.

Phase 2 of the plan was working successfully. One more bulls eye and he would rise to the bait.

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011Bob123alohazrithuparnakk10et_tu_achulineteLadyofshalottgagsypearloslgirl..Winter_Soul..winchfireglamourbirdtessyranimanjusha_92coolgirl3Dee-Silvergirlssr565hemvbspongebobchicksweetfairy16callydrosalinda92pikudikaTRND86soniachammuprabhataSNR7rockinggirl5Wah_tajOrion_NasumiyongshinvikadesigirlAudrey.h.ixraymalosevarsh8-Devanshi-rashgirl000nayikaCythereaamrit23devsumcatalystN0306aditi07ArhiIPKKNDprpk525gogumabhaktiiimolten_lavashaaranyamommamiamoon_minesanu3108meenaluma..Naina...nirvana.nyxxtinselsarra0FAYKHAN29Angel13sarunlicious..dumasDownhill

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
thoough I donot watch the show .. but I came across ur FF and started and reading ,,, and beleive me lady .. u have me hooked to this one ... u write really well .. mashallah ...

cant wait to read more ...

loving it to bits ...

continue super soon

love
Sana
callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

I like this Khushi... getting back at him... :-)

Serial_Fan90 Senior Member
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

thoough I donot watch the show .. but I came across ur FF and started and reading ,,, and beleive me lady .. u have me hooked to this one ... u write really well .. mashallah ...

cant wait to read more ...

loving it to bits ...

continue super soon

love
Sana

Awww... Thanks Sindu !
I'm not a tele buff but for some reason I'm addicted to this show !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

soniachammu Senior Member
soniachammu
soniachammu

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
this was the most hilarious one i have read superb writing hats off to you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial_Fan90

SNR7 Senior Member
SNR7
SNR7

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Pliz keep up da flow u hav created - wit each update u only seem 2 get better & better Clap Clap Star ! Pls pm me Big smile !

Go to top