Frequent Posters

multifaceted thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update...thanks for the pm 😊
Zzabi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great work and perfect timing on the weekend to read something like that with this whole fiasco of anticipating what is going to happen. And on top of that finally not having to read shyam in the picture lol. 
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Chapter 7:

Khushi sat in slience in the car with Priya. Her mind was in turmoil. She was certain Arnav was there – She could still smell his cologne.

She entered the house and knew she had to trust her instincts. Priya was entering her room when she heard Khushi call her name – ' Thank you so much for all the effort you put in. Can i ask you something?'

Priya nodded her head.

'Did you do all this on your own or did Arnav help you out '

Priya stared at her not knowing whether to deny or confirm.

'You do not have to answer. Your countenance has given me the answer' – Khushi said – ' And I think your phone has been ringing incessantly. He must be really wanting to talk to you ' – Khushi added with a sad smile , pointing to the phone that flashed a familiar number.

Khushi sat on her bed – Why would he not confront her or come in front of her? Why was he doing what  he was doing?

Priya knocked on Khushi's door – ' Can i have a word with you , Khushi'?

Khushi smiled and signalled her to sit on the bed.

'What happened between you and Arnav? I didnot know it was your birthday. He arranged all this and asked me to tell you that I was the one planning it all' – Priya added guiltily.

' How do you two know each other'- Khushi asked

' Oh That ! we were in college together. One of the very few people he managed to get along with and have continued since. He asked me to stay with you by the scruff of my neck. Managed to get Virat and me as your local guardians' – She replied taking in Khushi's shocked reactions.

'Trust me he is a tyrant. The days you got home late , he could have the entire Chd search patrol looking for you. I have still fared better. Poor Virat ! He has been on the receiving end a gazillion times. Remember the day when you had gone for the Pepsi launch and you ended up leaving the set only at 11 at night. Arnav threatened to come down to Chd and wring Virat's neck. He was so mortified that he left the show in the middle and drove you home- Priya added grinning . Khushi could not hide her smile either.

'He can be pushy' – Khushi said similing.

' What went wrong between you two? I happen to know both of you – you obviously love him and he can not keep you out of his thoughts for even a second'- Priya was puzzled.

' I wish I had an answer. He can hang this star over my bed, arrange for things I like but he will not answer any of my questions. I don't know what to make of his behaviour. He practically threw me out of Delhi and has not bothered since and today this ' – tears strung Khushi's eyes.

'Khushi you know Arnav is a tough nut to crack and by being so passive , you will never get your answers. If you feel so strongly for him , you will have to be pro active. If you can not go to Delhi , I'm sure you can get him to come to Chandigarh. Think about it Kushi' – Priya stepped out , leaving Khushi in deep thought.

Actions of the entire day brought a huge smile to Khushi's face. So , he did remember her birthday. He had planned everything so thoughfully and meticulously and did not want to take credit for it. He wanted to make sure she did not know it was him – He cared about her!

Mischievous glint adorned Khushi's eyes and she knew she had to come up with some plan to get him to bare it all and she knew she would !

A Week later : AR Office:

The day had not begun well for Arnav. Firstly , his sources informed him that Shyam was almost certain that Khushi was not in Lucknow and secondly he  got a call from Virat.

'Arnav are you coming to Chandigrah to freeze the details for the launch show'

Damn- Arnav muttered to himself. He had forgotten all about the new launch. He was still mad at himself for falling weak on Khushi's birthday and now being in Chd meant that he would come face to face with her. Would he be able to belie his true feelings?

The new clothing name was named after his mother – Sadhana. He knew he did not have the choice of skipping the event.

'Okie. I will be there tomorrow. Make sure team's are ready with their concepts and presentations. Will leave right after the event '- He abruptly cut the phone.

Showbiz Office , Chd:

Virat called the entire team to the conference room . He knew Arnav was a very meticulous guys and not crossing one 't' could lead to some one losing their job.

' Alright people! The launch show 'Sadhana' is day after. Hopefully the production team sorted the glitch with the vendors and is bang on with the deadlines because your client is not an easy guy to please.

'Who is the client'

'AR Industries. Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada will be here to meet up with the respective teams to discuss final details and progress. He will be here tomorrow morning' – Virat informed them.

' Thee' ASR ? – quipped Simran , a junior executive in the marketing team.

'Yes ! The same man. Dont be fooled by his age. He is a hurricane and trust me we will need fire extinguishers very handy tomorrow' – Virat joked.

Khushi all this while was smiling inwardly- She sent a silent prayer to heaven for arranging this rendezvous. This was her only opportunity to weasel the truth out of him. She will get past his impregnable exterior but she knew it was not going to be easy.

' Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada ! You will tell me yourself what is going on and you will have no idea what hit you '

The next day, Chd office :

It never took Arnav too long to switch to the tycoon role. He reached Chd office at 8:00am and as expected had people running from pillar to post. Creative team was so flustered that they ended up showing him an obsolete event's design.

Khushi took a detour and went to the temple – ' Devi Maiyan ! Today please be with me. Bas, make sure all that I practised at night , I can deliver when I see him today. Seeing his face and his temper, just make sure I do not forget my lines , after all I got an award for acting when I was in 3rd grade'- She folded her hands once again and prepared herself for a World War 3.

As she climed the stairs of the office , she felt a sudden surge of excitement. She stepped and saw the entire office running around in a frenzy and heard Arnav's booming voice from Virat's cabin – ' Is this your proposed event flow? You migh as well go back to school and start learning all over again. Now get out and correct it'

Khushi smiled and sat down on her desk – God ! How she had missed his voice.

' He is such a hunk but only if we could cut out his caustic tongue' – Simran muttered who was correcting the vendor list for the fifth time.

Sameer ,Khushi's team mate was flustered – ' I had no idea any one could be so rude. Only if his habits could match his pretty face '  and slammed the reports on Khushi's desk.

Khushi smiled at Sameer – Only if she could tell him that behind the rudeness was a man who had heart of gold.

'Smile all you want Khushi. Next he wants to see the set designs and artist management plan' – He added brooding.

She was counting on it !

Virat called Sameer  to come to his cabin with the designs and flow. Sameer nudged Khushi and said '-' Devil Summons'

Khushi inhaled a deep breath and prepared herself for the 'Role of her life'. She could not decipher what she felt – apprehension or excitement as she stepped in Virat's cabin.

Arnav was immersed in some document and was threading his fingers through his hair. His hair was all tussled. His coat was hung behind his chair and tie was loosely hung around his neck.

Like some magnetic pull , he looked up and saw Khushi standing in front of him and their eyes met !

callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope it is a Rabba Ve moment :-) and not some yelling... Loved the update. Thanks for the PM
molten_lava thumbnail
honey, ur work is fab. it just keeps getting better and better. will be waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒ
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this part ws amazing!!!!
m so happy khushi knws all the truth nw!!!!!
pls pls pls update the nxt part soon!!!!!
wanna knw wat acting khushi will be doing!!!!!
coolgirl3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to read the next chapter to see what Khushi has up her sleeve.
Plz Plz update soon

amoreedamicizia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ur writing is very gd it captures the essence
and you could have this in the series as well
and have ppl hooked onto it. Really gd job .can u please
Pm me when u write the next chp
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesomee update...loved the way Khushi got the truth from Priya...Also Arnav's entry was awesome...loved to read it

thanks for the pm...keep writing
saiqa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we wanttt moreee

sooo good

thanks for the pm