India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fiction : Wounded Love_Updtd Cp:20

Serial_Fan90 Senior Member
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
After all being an active participant on 10th Feb Promo Hoopla , I have decided to come up with my own fan fiction. We hate that swine Shyam , why not just throw him out - Well we might not be able to do that in the real serial , but can always manage that in our fan fictions.

Hope you guys have fun. All sorts of comments and **_gulp_** criticism is welcome as well.
-----
Index on Popular Demand:
Chapter - Page
1                1
2                3
3                6
4                7

5 & 6             12
8                    21
9                         26
10                     29
11                32
12                35
13               38
14               41
15               45
16               47
17               51
18               54
19               57
20               61
-----

A day after Akash and Payal's Wedding.

Gupta House:

Khushi prepared to get dressed and her mind invariably raced to the incidents of past few days. Arnav had made his feelings for her amply clear. He initaiated all the conversations , found reasons to spend time with her ' Just a mere thought and she could feel her heart pounding against her chest.

She knew amidst her anger and hatred for Arnav , it was love she felt for him. She had masked her love with all these feelings to hide the hurt and wounds he had once given her ' Diwali night. She had promised herself she would not dwell on that , she had decided to give love one more shot.

She could not doubt his feelings for her ' He could not break her heart again. She stared at her reflection in the mirror knowing she would have to meet him half way. He was a man of few words and subtle nuances had declared his love for her. It was her turn to now confess how she felt about him ' May be she did deserve a happy ending , considering all that she had been through.

She perused through her cupboard ' Today when he came to meet her , she wanted to dress up for him. Her heart wanted to scream out that she belonged to him. She decided on his favourite colour and wore a red suit.

Today she would bare her soul for the man she loved !

Raizada House :

He could not feel the seething pain that shot through his broken wrist. He stared at his reflection ' at the reflection of a man who was naive enough to believe in the world , the goodness and purity of heart. 

Episode of last night raced through his mind again and again. Woman who had captured her heart , had crushed it in matter of seconds. He could not believe that she had lied to him all this time. She had kept from him a secret that spun his world around ' Her sister. He could not bear the thought of his sister in pain and anguish. She was the epitome of all the goodness in the world. She had brought him back from despair ' his past , something he long tried to forget.

Shyam had tried to ruin that. He would make him pay ' He would spell dooms for him.

With seething anger running through his veins , he grabbed his car keys and stepped out.

Gupta House:

Khushi stared nervously at the clock as it struck 11am. She knew he would be here anytime. Buaji and Ma had gone to the market . She heard the screeching of the tires and knew Arnav was here. She clutched at the sides of her suit knowing today she would have to make the first move. She stood at the doorway with her heart filled with love.

Arnav stopped the car and for a second stared at the steering wheel, exhaling a deep breath.  He would not duped any longer and his plan was crystal clear to him. He stepped out of the car and stared at the woman who had made his heart bleed.

He stepped inside the house without acknowledging her presence. She went up to him and slid her hand inside his and gave him a coy smile and said '' Before you say anything , I have a few things to tell you first. Firstly, thank you for being instrumental in getting my sister married to your brother. Thank you for all the things you did for me and my family. And above all thank you for loving me . I didnot realize it until yesterday how I felt about it. I could never hate you despite all that transpired between us. '

Saying this she reached to him and kissed him , knowing that it was what her  heart desired.

'Are you done?'- came Arnav's curt reply.

Reply cut through Khushi's reverie like a sword. His eyes now bore the same hatred and ruthlessness that she had witnessed a long time back. Gone were the smiling , crinkling eyes and playful smile.

'huh' ' She was shocked.

' I think it is time we end this charade.' ' He said as he went leaned against the window-' Before you assume that I'm in love with you and start planning your wedding, there are certain things that should be made amply clear. I don't believe in love and let alone loving you. You neither match my status nor my intellectual level. I thought Diwali would have taught you something'

Khushi felt that some one had ripped her heart out and flopped on the chair.

He continued-' You are a mature girl Khushi. I though you would know the difference between Love and Lust. I'm not some naive school boy who would fall flat on your feet , if you fluttered your eyelashes. Yes, I wanted you , maybe for a week , a month I don't know. But then I realised how easy you were. Flirting with NK ' You just put me off.'

'But the bangles?'- She barely could speak out words coherently.

' Oh god ! What bangles. Khushi , I gave you only bangles and not some diamond engagement ring. Thats the problem of you small town girls ' you just end up reading too much in between the lines. When you lust after someone , you would go to any lengths to get them. Like a trophy , once you have it , you throw it.'

Khushi could barely believe what she was hearing. She knew her heart was bleeding with every word he was saying.

' Basically let's not deviate from what I wanted to discuss with you. Your sister is now married to my brother and you know I'm the key to her happiness. Mamiji only listens to me and if I once tell her anything , your sister will repent her marriage.'

Khushi could barely look at him ' ' Exactly what I thought. And it has also been brought to my notice that Nk has developed a fondness for you. You are a piece of poison ivy , Khushi Kumari Gupta. Before we have another ruckus in the house of wanting you , I'd rather have you away from here'

' Khushi, I want you away from Delhi for a month atleast. By then NK would have returned to Australia and things would have settled more or less in the house.  Since, Im in a generous mood today , I will give you the choice of picking a place where you wish to go and it will be an all expense holiday. Enjoy some new location, may be you can be a tease for someone else. Life is all about endless opportunities , Khushi Kumari Gupta'

Saying this strode out of the room, not having the courage to look at her tears and not be swayed.

He added with his back to her'- I will wait for your call Khushi. Today is the last day you will be seen in the Raizada house. Either you accept my offer or I will have you and your sister out of Delhi in hours'

He stepped in the car and drove off ' Speeding as if running away from demons. After he few minutes he stopped the car and screamed at himself. He had intentionally hurt her. She had finally managed to gather the courage to admit she loved him , but he had mocked her love. He felt tears stream down his face. He knew she would never forgive him for the ordeal he was going to put her through, but he knew he had no choice. He looked at his hurting wrist , which was shivering because of the force he was applying on it ' It was befitting for all the pain he was causing her.

Khushi could not feel her limbs. She felt like someone had ripped out life from her body. She sat there motionless , still reeling under the shock of his words. She had told him she loved him and he had called her a wanton. Maybe she was stupid to believe in love ' All he did was lusted for her. She on the other hand embraced him as her life.

She wept for all the broken promises , she wept for all the heartaches , she wept for the man who had power to hurt her !

Edited by Serial_Fan90 - 27 March 2012 at 12:57am

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Forevertwinstar46pinklilliesmukitzzdiv2602smp75smitha74prajurodsponnammaarnashicomplicatedkk10ankiLuvSTEFFENYnaimahoneylovleen_d16IPK_FANlineteapoorva12sharmagoahem_H_dreamerAym7gagsykashevMicha1005sambaglailapnjshalinikanaguNiVu-mjht1RamanIshitastar1315felly_ahillysheks007coolgirl7shivani15ZzabidknalaYellowtullipspiyushicuriousbookwormhemvbglamourbirdmanjusha_92rsshreeslgirlbarbie984s0n00smi..Winter_Soul..kyyfanaticradiationkethgauthami1winchfireSNR7nujhattshiprajashna27-HeerRanjha-CrazyAbtTV18spongebobchickGillRKserina087rosalinda92craziefanatheenz95pikudikaTRND86prabhataraithena1kawkabonnabnabhatathbristicallydmaliannabApples94oh.petite.oneprabha75multifaceted-Siaa-rockinggirl5-carpediem-rashgirl000Wah_tajbatgirl67Orion_Nneverbeforesun2011-Devanshi-malosecpervaizvikadesigirlyongshinPurpleRainRozy77puvinijazmeenCythereamarch2011laapMarciTwilightHorizonAngels119staroneserialsLily2011devsumcatalystaditi07GodsEyeMaddy1270sweetvanieArhiIPKKNDruby-redpurplekidsmitarMarybartonbhaktiiigogumamolten_lavaarshi_karishmoon_minelara3110ilive2laughmommamiaShiningStar18..Naina..nyxx-.Aphrodite.-areeba_blossomtinseluswah.nirvana.keenu_kkMrDarcyfansarra0rukuswasthikaFAYKHAN29GayuArnavajoopAngel13ASADsweetZOYAArshi.Sugi.IPKrimadumasDownhill

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
res

You are a fabulous writer. Please keep going. Embarrassed

Edited by .Sonya. - 09 February 2012 at 3:04am
bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
oh! that;s sad!!!
pls update soon n PM me!

Edited by bhaktiii - 09 February 2012 at 2:50am
-carpediem- Goldie
-carpediem-
-carpediem-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
res
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew_drops

res

I'm alien to this - What is 'res'?
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaktiii

oh! that;s sad!!!
pls update soon n PM me!

Thanks Bhaktiii !

Working on next chapter already ! Should be posted by the same time tomorrow.
Will keep you posted !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaktiii

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
pls add me in ur pm list!!!!
wanna read more of it!!!!
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyserene

Hi,

That was very very well written. Please do continue and please PM me. Me adding to buddy.

Thanks Simplyserene!

Next post should be out same time tomorrow afternoon. Will keep you posted.

Go to top