Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Calling Munni and all Ahamji fans (Page 4)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
ohhh man nafisa... i hope it's not his real number

poor guy...the number is  flashing so clearly ...

but  here in  US...in the cell phones.. if we save a number with a name... it will not display the number we only get the name displayed...

may be in India we get the number also displayed along with the nameConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

but  here in  US...in the cell phones.. if we save a number with a name... it will not display the number we only get the name displayed...

Update about this Munni...around 3.45pm UK time, I rang the number it rang for 5 times and I cut it shy, so I send it a text message, when I rang later on I got that the number was busy, so whoever it was...was on the phone.

So it's a number, but remember we were discussing phones on manishmodhi's thread or someone else, I forget, he always notices the bloopers, on that day he noticed the times on the phones were different when they were speaking to each other, Vibz said Aham has put Gopi Work and I and Nisha were discussing that Aham thinks of Giaa as Gopi even off set, so probably the phone has Gopi already meaning her real number and this Gopi work is the work..., then you piped up and said that means the cast use their own phones to do the shooting, remember that??? That's why I felt it's chance too good to miss. Wink

munnihyderabad

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Ahemji, pick up the phone!LOL

I got my calling card ready! :P

Thanks for sharing NafisaWink

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Ahemji, pick up the phone!LOL

I got my calling card ready! :P

Thanks for sharing NafisaWink

J...tell him about me, that I absolutely love him and would love to meet him...Embarrassed

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Update about this Munni...around 3.45pm UK time, I rang the number it rang for 5 times and I cut it shy, so I send it a text message, when I rang later on I got that the number was busy, so whoever it was...was on the phone.

So it's a number, but remember we were discussing phones on manishmodhi's thread or someone else, I forget, he always notices the bloopers, on that day he noticed the times on the phones were different when they were speaking to each other, Vibz said Aham has put Gopi Work and I and Nisha were discussing that Aham thinks of Giaa as Gopi even off set, so probably the phone has Gopi already meaning her real number and this Gopi work is the work..., then you piped up and said that means the cast use their own phones to do the shooting, remember that??? That's why I felt it's chance too good to miss. Wink

hahhaha u tried ...but could not get through the callConfused ... truly a chance too good to miss... but clearly some time the CVs are soo dumb... but if it is his actual number then poor guy ...he will be flooded with callsLOL

who is nisha... do i know herConfused

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

LOL

hahhaha u tried ...but could not get through the callConfused ... truly a chance too good to miss... but clearly some time the CVs are soo dumb... but if it is his actual number then poor guy ...he will be flooded with callsLOL

Nisha is our very own _Precious_

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadshruts18

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

LOL

Nisha is our very own _Precious_

ok... never got a chance talking to her... may be different time zoneBig smile

-Nafisa-

Go to top