Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Calling Munni and all Ahamji fans - Page 3

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ShaunSA

Nah it won't be. But perhaps someone on set๐Ÿ˜†

it not his number. It fake . Ahajaha I just pmed vishal as nazim not replying... It gnna keep sayin non reachable go ahead son try the number

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
nafisa good catch dear
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ha ha Nafisa...even if it aint Ahemji's it has to be someones for the no to appear besides if it is a cell ph you dont wanna be dialing the mumbai code only county code...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ohhh man nafisa... i hope it's not his real number

poor guy...the number is  flashing so clearly ...

but  here in  US...in the cell phones.. if we save a number with a name... it will not display the number we only get the name displayed...

may be in India we get the number also displayed along with the name๐Ÿ˜•
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

ohhh man nafisa... i hope it's not his real number

poor guy...the number is  flashing so clearly ...

but  here in  US...in the cell phones.. if we save a number with a name... it will not display the number we only get the name displayed...

may be in India we get the number also displayed along with the name๐Ÿ˜•

Update about this Munni...around 3.45pm UK time, I rang the number it rang for 5 times and I cut it shy, so I send it a text message, when I rang later on I got that the number was busy, so whoever it was...was on the phone.

So it's a number, but remember we were discussing phones on manishmodhi's thread or someone else, I forget, he always notices the bloopers, on that day he noticed the times on the phones were different when they were speaking to each other, Vibz said Aham has put Gopi Work and I and Nisha were discussing that Aham thinks of Giaa as Gopi even off set, so probably the phone has Gopi already meaning her real number and this Gopi work is the work..., then you piped up and said that means the cast use their own phones to do the shooting, remember that??? That's why I felt it's chance too good to miss. ๐Ÿ˜‰
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Ahemji, pick up the phone!๐Ÿ˜†

I got my calling card ready! :P

Thanks for sharing Nafisa๐Ÿ˜‰
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Ahemji, pick up the phone!๐Ÿ˜†

I got my calling card ready! :P

Thanks for sharing Nafisa๐Ÿ˜‰

J...tell him about me, that I absolutely love him and would love to meet him...๐Ÿ˜ณ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Update about this Munni...around 3.45pm UK time, I rang the number it rang for 5 times and I cut it shy, so I send it a text message, when I rang later on I got that the number was busy, so whoever it was...was on the phone.

So it's a number, but remember we were discussing phones on manishmodhi's thread or someone else, I forget, he always notices the bloopers, on that day he noticed the times on the phones were different when they were speaking to each other, Vibz said Aham has put Gopi Work and I and Nisha were discussing that Aham thinks of Giaa as Gopi even off set, so probably the phone has Gopi already meaning her real number and this Gopi work is the work..., then you piped up and said that means the cast use their own phones to do the shooting, remember that??? That's why I felt it's chance too good to miss. ๐Ÿ˜‰

hahhaha u tried ...but could not get through the call๐Ÿ˜• ... truly a chance too good to miss... but clearly some time the CVs are soo dumb... but if it is his actual number then poor guy ...he will be flooded with calls๐Ÿ˜†

who is nisha... do i know her๐Ÿ˜•

-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

๐Ÿ˜†

hahhaha u tried ...but could not get through the call๐Ÿ˜• ... truly a chance too good to miss... but clearly some time the CVs are soo dumb... but if it is his actual number then poor guy ...he will be flooded with calls๐Ÿ˜†

who is nisha... do i know her๐Ÿ˜•

Nisha is our very own _Precious_
munnihyderabad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Nisha is our very own _Precious_

ok... never got a chance talking to her... may be different time zone๐Ÿ˜ƒ